• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Mass Chaos Will Emerge By 2050

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
Mass Chaos Will Emerge By 2050 (horrifying to sheeple who haven't woke up)

I believe that by 2050, a state of lawlessness, a corporate urge for dominance (true horrors far beyond what happens now, e.g. not enough dying horses, oh well maybe in response Elmer's decides to abduct people and send them to the glue factory instead kind of shit), and all out civil war will begin where sides are unclear and nebulous but rather just complete lawlessness and every man for himself sort of shit. This is the end of days. The things that will occur after shit hits the fan will be truly horrendous and horrific. And as chaos has emerged and humankind is on the brink of extinction, I believe that aliens will return to quell the horrors and mankind will return to living side by side with the extraterrestrials as we have for millions of years before the feds (e.g. the early mesopotamian versions of the feds) decided to cover it up. However, I believe that the humans that survive this hell on Earth will go on to create a society far more advanced and empathetic than anything that ever existed before and we will become higher beings on the level of where the "aliens" are now. And yes, I am a "doomsday prepper" and proud of it. I plan to begin hoarding canned food soon, and I plan to take other steps to get ready for the end of civilization, which is inevitable and will certainly occur within my lifetime.

Last edited:
I believe in aliens too, man. I can't imagine society crashing, however.

Are you going to be stocking up on guns?

And also, have you seen spherebeingalliance.com ? Lots of alien information there, that I believe is true. Of course, I'm a schizophrenic so take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Oh Boy, another prediction. I'm overwhelmed with predictions. I'm surprised you pushed it out all the way to 2050 because if you'd said 2030 no one would remember this thread to call you on it and I might actually live long enough to see it happen. But why wait I'm ready now and for me it's already here.

Like I said in a way it has happened. I'm 65 so I can remember when things were different and to me this is a state of lawlessness and we are already 1984 dominated by corporations and banks. The worse has already happened and we are full on into our slavery and the young who know no history or other reality will think these are the "good ol daze" but for some of us the good ol daze already happened and we have already descended into "hell".

A Mad Max world would be a step up IMO. :sus:

I think the first part of what you said is an all too likely possibility for the future... it's on its way, for sure. If those in power had their way, we'd be working cattle already. I don't think it's evitable that it will fully manifest that way though, we could finally turn it around. It's possible.

I don't, however, believe that aliens are going to save us if it happens any more than I believe that Jesus will save us. If we are to be saved, it's all on us to do it. Putting hope in aliens or anything else saving us is putting aside our own responsibility... it legitimizes inaction.

There's already mass chaos.

The only thing keeping people in power; the only thing keeping this system running; is human resources. The people in control only have power when it is handed to them by the masses. If life becomes a brutal hell, don't you think that eventually people won't just refuse to work anymore? Right now, if only 10% of the population stopped working, the economy would crash instantly. This whole merry-go-round relies on people willingly making it turn. No... tyranny is more insidious than that. They turn up the heat gradually, not all at once.

We have a far more pertinent issue incoming, which is one of ecological collapse. It's already in progress. It doesn't matter what convoluted thing the human beings in power come up with. If our mother dies, we die. We're not going to make it into space. Even if we colonized Mars or the Moon, those colonies would eventually die without support from Earth. The astronauts who have spent many months of the ISS, they all have suffered deleterious effects on their bodies that weren't accounted for by all the careful planning.

The fact is... the very way we are doing things, the way we see life, the way we grow food, the way we view our place in the universe... it is all self-destructive.

So yeah, maybe by 2050 we will have a temporary tyranny, but it won't last. No human being can outsmart nature. Hollywood has been putting out a lot of post-apocalyptic propaganda lately, but it's all BS. If the Earth dies, there's no human tech that can keep us alive. We need the microbiome; we need flora and fauna. Everything is interconnected in ways we are only just, just beginning to realize, now that we are coming out of the 1950's style way of perceptually stratifying nature into weird hierarchies.

What we're waiting for right now is for the baby boomer generation to finally die. They are psychopathically holding onto dear life and still accumulating wealth all the while. All signs show that the millennial generation is going to bring some major improvements by virtue of their sheer lack of interest in the things that drove their grandparents' generation. It won't be perfect but it'll be better. The major determining factor though is if the world's ecology will survive until then. Right now it's looking like no.

I think the first part of what you said is an all too likely possibility for the future... it's on its way, for sure. If those in power had their way, we'd be working cattle already. I don't think it's evitable that it will fully manifest that way though, we could finally turn it around. It's possible.

I don't, however, believe that aliens are going to save us if it happens any more than I believe that Jesus will save us. If we are to be saved, it's all on us to do it. Putting hope in aliens or anything else saving us is putting aside our own responsibility... it legitimizes inaction.

In action is what we do best. Take a long look into the past and the downfall of past Empires. It's always been this way and a tiny percent of awakened souls that might do things differently have always been around now and in the past but they are always overwhelmed by those who sleep and want nothing but sleep. I think most people have been working cattle for a long long time.

What we're waiting for right now is for the baby boomer generation to finally die. They are psychopathically holding onto dear life and still accumulating wealth all the while. All signs show that the millennial generation is going to bring some major improvements by virtue of their sheer lack of interest in the things that drove their grandparents' generation. It won't be perfect but it'll be better. The major determining factor though is if the world's ecology will survive until then. Right now it's looking like no.

That's what us baby boomers said about our parents. All we needed to do is wait for them to die off and the new enlightened age could begin. You see what's happened and it's going to happen again. I see your generation glued to smartphones, running stop lights and as Leonard Cohen said "lost in that hopeless little screen". The sad truth imo is that youth always makes the mistake of thinking their generation is different. I sure did and boy was I wrong.

That all makes sense if you think about Nature as being some mechanical or evolutionary intelligence only, and those corrupt powers being representatives of an original evil; but the truth is that there is only ONE Divine Being, and all is rolled out according to His Divine truth.

So there is no original evil, all those corrupt and powerful are represntatives of the One Divine Being.

Nature is also working for the Divine.

Things are happening like this because that is how they Have to happen, yes it shouldn't be going on forever in this way, and that is why we have to raise our individual consciousness and work towards a transformation, rise above the mind and see everything from the cosmin/universal consciouness, which is in touch with the transcendent.

Where pain becomes divine ecstasy, where evil becomes just a flavour of divine compassion, where night is just rendering of the light, illusion is just a shape of reality...

This is the future - each individual soul to liberate itself and then work in the world to transform it - to transform matter itself - to transform earth, the earth consciuosness, the rigidity of matter, the friction, the nature of decay, the nature of material aggregation, matter has to be controlled by life eneryg, that by mind, that by soul, that by spirit through supermind...

that is the transformation that earth is proceeding towards, while in appearance there may be death and disease, war and eco disasters, but the the path we are on is towards that goal of trnasformation..

I see red flags whenever someone says "but the truth is". I hardly think you know if there is a divine being or not but I've learned that debate with the religious isn't going to go anywhere. But I got to say your posts don't have the ring of reality to me. Just a belief in your own certainty. I've never found anyone who's certain of these big questions to be someone I think knows "truth". I'd love to have a chat in 30 or 40 years when time and experience has done its thing.

I don't think there is any certainty on the big questions. We aren't the creator or the whole of the creation, we don't know how our brains work or what they are capable of convincing us of and I've almost never met anyone under 30 who didn't think they had it all figured out.

I honestly don't think that the end times are near. Statistically, the world is a safer, more peaceful place than it has been in the past.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2014-10-23/world-actually-safer-ever-and-heres-data-prove

500, 600 years ago, your entire village could be destroyed, your family murdered, and be taken into slavery on the whim of a clan of barbarians. Genghis Khan and his horde killed millions upon millions of people. I'm sure those people thought it was end times.

The Catholic Church was the government in almost every part of Europe for hundreds of years, and pretty much wrote the book on corruption. They were responsible for untold amounts of suffering, oppression, poverty and death. Had more people been allowed education and free thought, they too, would've theorized that their corruption would lead to a breakdown of society.

Throughout history people have expected doomsday around the corner and we're still here, as scared as ever

The infiltration of a constant news cycle has made us more aware of the violence and corruption happening. It's not happening more, we're just getting it thrown at our face constantly.

I would like to add that being prepared is important, sure, but don't let your fears about death prevent you from experiencing life

I don't think there is any certainty on the big questions. We aren't the creator or the whole of the creation, we don't know how our brains work or what they are capable of convincing us of and I've almost never met anyone under 30 who didn't think they had it all figured out.

i'm the biggest fool, thats my highest realisation, my highest knowledge is also the same , that i know almost nothing.

i'm egoistic, selfish, perverte

age is just a number for you present body, soul evolves life to life, so to judge people on their age isn't right.

The thing is that there is a very simple process by which the realisation of soul and god comes about, it is a process of devotion and faith.

you dont have to be a highly evolved human being, its just a faith that can show you something higher, and the constant presence can leave no doubt in your mind, because faith doesnt care about evidence internal or external, its a thing above that, faith doesnt come easy, it can be a narrow faith, but by repeated spiritual and psychic experiences your faith strengthens, and it widens, it becomes more intelligent, less irrational, less superstitious, until you have a direct physical experience of all the various layers of your self, and you see there are entities everywhere, there are gods above them, there is a vast impersonality above that and behind that there is an impersonal person...

age is just a number for you present body, soul evolves life to life, so to judge people on their age isn't right.

Nevertheless, age gives you experience, and it's the only way to get perspective. Most people are able to gain a measure of humility with age, as you begin to realize you can never be sure you're correct in anything. Almost everyone I knew/know (myself included) went through a similar process in our twenties with regards to personal beliefs and feeling like we have the answers. It's nothing against you, or me, or anyone, it's just part of the process.

i'm the biggest fool, thats my highest realisation, my highest knowledge is also the same , that i know almost nothing.

i'm egoistic, selfish, perverte

The thing is that there is a very simple process by which the realisation of soul and god comes about, it is a process of devotion and faith.

you dont have to be a highly evolved human being, its just a faith that can show you something higher, and the constant presence can leave no doubt in your mind, because faith doesnt care about evidence internal or external, its a thing above that, faith doesnt come easy, it can be a narrow faith, but by repeated spiritual and psychic experiences your faith strengthens, and it widens, it becomes more intelligent, less irrational, less superstitious, until you have a direct physical experience of all the various layers of your self, and you see there are entities everywhere, there are gods above them, there is a vast impersonality above that and behind that there is an impersonal person...

There is no soul and nothing continues after the meat rots. Faith is easy because all you have to do is believe what makes you feel good. Reality is the challenge.

There is no soul and nothing continues after the meat rots. Faith is easy because all you have to do is believe what makes you feel good. Reality is the challenge.

A lot of people would disagree, me included. I would never be so sure about what happens after death while I'm still alive.

And I do believe in Divine too, I believe that Consciousness is necessary to have "reality". If no one or nothing is "observing", then there is NOTHING to observe IMO.

As for the chaos, I agree with above posters that the fear has always been there and for as long as it's there, in our minds, we will be preparing for the worst, indefinitely long.

Well we can't know this one way or another. But I would agree that while we're living in this form, whether it's the only form we'll ever have or not, we should focus on this life, rather than fritter away our lives looking to whatever comes next. The purpose of being here is... to be here.

I agree, the only reason I made those claims as if they are certainties is to show the person I respond to how easy it is to post like an authority on reality. I don't really believe that I know one way or another for sure.

I agree, the only reason I made those claims as if they are certainties is to show the person I respond to how easy it is to post like an authority on reality. I don't really believe that I know one way or another for sure.

its my experience, and my realisation,

I even provided references.

Last edited:
some people do ride the wave of awe and wonder when they are young, they are optimistic and believe in a beautiful future on earth.

Other more experienced fellows like this guy just want to point out all the ugly, and mundane things in life.

I would like to hear more about these ugly things if you can clearly explain the higher logic behind them... if you can show me what they really are

and they are so ugly and if there is no hope, then only logical solution is to escape, and yet you sit here on earth

and waste our time, people like me who believe that by bleeding everyday and accepting a life of pain and sorrow, for a higher purpose, is the only way for my soul to be.

Last edited: