• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Mass Chaos Will Emerge By 2050

I'm not wasting your time. You're wasting your time trying to convince everyone you are the one who knows. I'm just sharing my POV just like you are buddy.

I have no problem with you giving your POV it's you that have a problem hearing mine.

... The purpose of being here is... to be here.

This really does say a lot. I feel like I just realized this in the last two years of my life, despite knowing it for my whole life.

There was a point of reflection I needed to arrive at before I could really begin to understand myself and see logical purpose to my being here, now.

Looking backward I'm embarrassed by who I was and how I believed for a period of my life, I have missed so much by living either miserably in my past or awaiting something from the future. The simple task of learning to focus on now, if only I had learnt it sooner in life and understood how easy life becomes when you shrink the time span you are stretching your mental capacity across.

I honestly don't think that the end times are near. Statistically, the world is a safer, more peaceful place than it has been in the past.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2014-10-23/world-actually-safer-ever-and-heres-data-prove

500, 600 years ago, your entire village could be destroyed, your family murdered, and be taken into slavery on the whim of a clan of barbarians. Genghis Khan and his horde killed millions upon millions of people. I'm sure those people thought it was end times.

The Catholic Church was the government in almost every part of Europe for hundreds of years, and pretty much wrote the book on corruption. They were responsible for untold amounts of suffering, oppression, poverty and death. Had more people been allowed education and free thought, they too, would've theorized that their corruption would lead to a breakdown of society.

Throughout history people have expected doomsday around the corner and we're still here, as scared as ever

The infiltration of a constant news cycle has made us more aware of the violence and corruption happening. It's not happening more, we're just getting it thrown at our face constantly.

This is true... but there are realities happening now that are pushing the ability of human comprehension to deal with. Like worldwide environmental collapse, which is factually happening and isn't just fearmongering. By 2050 most of the world's species will be dead, having untold consequences. The earth's climate is changing in ways not favourable to us and most species. It's true that humans have survived their own politics over and over again throughout history, but we have never had to face the death of the playing field itself. We have never held the ability to destroy the whole planet in our hands, an ability which we continue to be blithely unaware of or blatantly disrespecting.

That's what us baby boomers said about our parents. All we needed to do is wait for them to die off and the new enlightened age could begin. You see what's happened and it's going to happen again. I see your generation glued to smartphones, running stop lights and as Leonard Cohen said "lost in that hopeless little screen". The sad truth imo is that youth always makes the mistake of thinking their generation is different. I sure did and boy was I wrong.

That's true but in this case the younger generation has to make a real difference, otherwise humans are going to experience a mass dying off in the next century or less. Earth cannot sustain increasing population numbers with a dwindling biosphere. It's mathematically and scientifically impossible.

We don't just need change we need radical change in the way humans conduct their affairs on this planet. The biggest thing the baby boomers had to deal with was potential nuclear annihilation. Okay, no cake walk, but we survived that one so far. Right now, global ecology is #1 and we are thus far failing miserably. Some countries are doing the right thing but the major players who could make a difference are not only turning a blind eye, they are in many cases accelerating the damage.

7 billion humans all vying for "all the things" is a recipe for disaster. The real change that's needed is a change in our perspective, but it's unlikely that humanity will move away from materialistic thinking within one generation, not with the current mass extinctions already underway. We are pretty screwed.

Mass die off of humans has happened before and unfortunately humanity bounced back to do it again. We may need to change but we will not change. After 65 years and a whole lot of intense research into human behavior ancient and modern I would bet every penny I have (and I have a lot) against $100 that humans are not going to change in the ways you are thinking in the next 10,000 years. Probably not ever.

It's really not such a bad thing if we completely go away IMO. That would be the end of a lot of unhappiness and suffering. Forums like the Dark Side would be unnecessary.

I would bet every penny I have (and I have a lot) against $100 that humans are not going to change in the ways you are thinking in the next 10,000 years.

I would say that you can not even imagine the future, and how beautiful it is...

nostalgic future is a way of describing your dmt experience

you see whats shaping in the subtle physical layers of this world..

you realise then that all this pain and torture was necessary,

the god is evil you will say but then again it is he who suffers too, but he is born in us again multiple times and that is going to be painful for sure.

pain is the push to take us deeper and higher ,

Last edited:
chaos is already here, if you think that its not then you just need to wake up and rise above your physical mentality to see a multitude of being roaming around and vibes and feelings, waves and radiations, moving about, your desires keep controlling you, you keep on sinning, there is death for every life, every pleasure is fleeting, 3 billion of us live in poverty and sub human standard conditions, there are a million diseases ready to get you, everyone is addicted, we need to eat to survive, our own flesh seems to waste away.....

there is a spiritual escape in which you leave your body in a coma and escape to a nirvana.

but there is a spiritual transformation possible also which is why we are all living in this mass chaos

I don't think there's a shred of real evidence for your last sentence. It's just what people say who can't take reality the way it is IMO.

I don't think there's a shred of real evidence for your last sentence. It's just what people say who can't take reality the way it is IMO.

yes i cant take reality, it isnt my cup of tea

This is the conclusion of philosophy and spirituality.

through the ages of vedic, aryan, egyptian, greek, christian, hindu , buddhist philosophies this is the conclusion, that this world exists for transformation, for a rediscovery of your own infinity,

souls have to realise their oneness and their source, this will make it possible, by surrender

surrender is the key word,

mind cant get there by its own will, it needs help from above

Yes I know what all those philosophies and religions say as I've looked into and tried out many of them and watched a lot of friends do the same. I don't think anything special is going on with them. Otherwise I'd have stayed there. Experience in actual living took me elsewhere. YMMV and that's something maybe you should remember.

I believe that by 2050, a state of lawlessness, a corporate urge for dominance (true horrors far beyond what happens now, e.g. not enough dying horses, oh well maybe in response Elmer's decides to abduct people and send them to the glue factory instead kind of shit), and all out civil war will begin where sides are unclear and nebulous but rather just complete lawlessness and every man for himself sort of shit. This is the end of days. The things that will occur after shit hits the fan will be truly horrendous and horrific. And as chaos has emerged and humankind is on the brink of extinction, I believe that aliens will return to quell the horrors and mankind will return to living side by side with the extraterrestrials as we have for millions of years before the feds (e.g. the early mesopotamian versions of the feds) decided to cover it up. However, I believe that the humans that survive this hell on Earth will go on to create a society far more advanced and empathetic than anything that ever existed before and we will become higher beings on the level of where the "aliens" are now. And yes, I am a "doomsday prepper" and proud of it. I plan to begin hoarding canned food soon, and I plan to take other steps to get ready for the end of civilization, which is inevitable and will certainly occur within my lifetime.

Hail Eris.

It's funny that I'm listening to an audiobook on youtube about this right now. It's called. Alas Babylon.

there is a spiritual escape in which you leave your body in a coma and escape to a nirvana.

but there is a spiritual transformation possible also which is why we are all living in this mass chaos

What gives you this idea system?
What makes you so sure you are correct?

Being a member of Aum Shinrikyo btw ;)

I would say that you can not even imagine the future, and how beautiful it is...

nostalgic future is a way of describing your dmt experience

you see whats shaping in the subtle physical layers of this world..

you realise then that all this pain and torture was necessary,

the god is evil you will say but then again it is he who suffers too, but he is born in us again multiple times and that is going to be painful for sure.

pain is the push to take us deeper and higher ,

Unfortunately there is no evidence for what you are saying. I'm pretty sure from experience, evidence and a long study of ancient human and animal history that you're way off base. It sounds nice though. My guess is that's why you choose to believe it without evidence. You did say that reality is not your cup of tea. Well it's not mine either but I choose to face it anyway.

There is no evidence without truth, cosmic trigger.

As to the mass chaos, I'm confident that I can manage myself in whatever comes. If I have to mercenary and whore myself to a corporation to escape the destroyed environment, then I shall do so. I see no reason to mourn the passing of the earth or the unlucky.

As to the mass chaos, I'm confident that I can manage myself in whatever comes. If I have to mercenary and whore myself to a corporation to escape the destroyed environment, then I shall do so. I see no reason to mourn the passing of the earth or the unlucky.

Wow, that is unfathomable to me.

I think I’ll pass on this and prepare for real emergencies such as temperatus going below -30 degrees celsius and going to make sure my cars have new batteries and start booster at full as well as some batteries for the flashlights etc. if there are again some electrical blackouts.

There is no evidence without truth, cosmic trigger.

That's a legit strategy, but unless the calamity is a temporary one, I don't see how any amount of corporate whoring can save you. Corporations aren't separate from the global ecosystem. Our best and brightest technology can't keep people in outer space long-term or even underground long-term. There's really nowhere to go.

The corporate psychos don't care about what's happening to the planet because they think if disaster strikes they will be immune from it. They won't be.

More than likely what's going to happen is that the earth won't die but it'll become a lot more insufferable to live here. Most of us will live the suffering life and a few will live in relative luxury in the few safe zones available. As the middle class disappears, this is going to be the new aristocratic reality.

Yeah that's what I think. Lots more suffering for the masses and that means most Americans too. Frankly I don't worry about it. I think it's going to be quite interesting. If it gets too rough I'll bow out. That's been my plan for a long time now. I don't have any real faith in this species. No offense to anyone who thinks they're special. LOL