• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health I'm ready to tear my hair out

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
I have an endless (not seemingly, fucking endless, 24/7 non fucking stop) sense of unrest in my head and I can not move forward. I just want to relax, but these intrusive thoughts are never fucking ending and I'm completely powerless to do anything to fix it. I can't even meditate because these thoughts happen like an endless stream of useless information. I can't fucking go to therapy because the fucking god damned therapists don't help me fast enough and I don't have an appointment for meds or anything for at least another 3 weeks :X

I can't drink because that makes me crazy
I can't go to sleep because my minds too busy making me suffer
I can't smoke because it makes me crazy
I get no comfort from anything in my life anymore

My emotional state is completely irrelevant to what is actually happening around me and I can hardly predict it

What the goddamned fucking hell do I do

I keep making all these healthy changes to my life like
biking 2 hours a day
lifting weights
eating healthy, almost fully vegan
avoiding sugar

but saying no to myself only makes me so tense I want to start scratching my skin until I bleed out. I said no to almost all of my impulses today and now I feel like I can't take my mind off of one repeating feeling of dread powerlessness and inferiority

I'm not even thinking about meth anymore I'm closer to the point where I just want to die to be rid of this shit

Last edited:
Man that's part of the psychological withdrawal. It does get better man, it's going to be hard, but you're strong man. You've got this, keep your head up and stay true.

Man that's part of the psychological withdrawal. It does get better man, it's going to be hard, but you're strong man. You've got this, keep your head up and stay true.

thank you.. this is the hardest thing to do in my life, even doing the right thing feels sooo sooo wrong.

I know man, I've been there, it is hard man. If it was easy it wouldn't be worth doing.

I know this feeling. The simple solution to this is just going to sleep. Take 4 5mg pills of melatonin (buy it from your pharmacy) + 30ml of liquid sleeping aid. Give this a shot, you?ll be surprised how much this eases life

You?ll wake up with clarity.

edit: if you?ve been off of meth for a while, then this should work

I know this feeling. The simple solution to this is just going to sleep. Take 4 5mg pills of melatonin (buy it from your pharmacy) + 30ml of liquid sleeping aid. Give this a shot, you?ll be surprised how much this eases life

You?ll wake up with clarity.

edit: if you?ve been off of meth for a while, then this should work

The last time I did that I stayed awake and said some fucked up shit to my ex that ended in a breakup, is there anything more synthetic and surefire than melatonin? It seems to have really weak effects and doesn't really sedate you

The combination of the melatonin sleeping aid (20mg) and the 30ml Diphenhydramine HCl liquid sleeping aid is surely to work. Believe me. Melatonin alone hell no won't give u the urge to sleep. I remember after countless mdma and lsd comedowns melatonin would barely give any effect. Now with this, and the fact that I'm off of drugs for good, I look forward to going to sleep at night.

I wake up so clear headed, it almost feels like a high to me. imo

I would change the vegan diet especially if you are doing strength training and cardio. Vegans don't get enough b vitamins, amino acids and generally, protein. Those deficiencies can mess with your thinking big time.

Maybe you need some antipsychotics temporarily for the 'noise' in your head?