Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Sanity check- 5 months post being drugged/bad lsd trip

Strippingwarrior1

Greenlighter
Hi all, new to the forum.

Back in September I was drugged with LSD without prior knowledge or consent. Don?t know how much, but assuming a lot based on how intense the trip was. No preparation, sketchy setting. Needless to say it lead to a bad trip.

It?s been nearly 5 months and still find myself in a depression, intense anger towards the person that drugged me, feeling violated/isolated from everyone else and just feel completely off like I?m not the same nor I ever will be the same. Sometimes I feel like I?m back and feel real good. I?ve been able to unlearn some of the Things that I thought was making me lose my mind, but still sometime catch myself with thoughts that I?m just not comfortable with. Feeling anti-social, and now have a very vivid imagination which is sometimes good/bad but mostly distracting and makes me feel like I?m losing contact with reality.

So just simply asking for insight from people that went through something similar... also a few things I should point out that may be contributing to this and I?m possibly blaming on the LSD;
-the week before I had an amazing opportunity come my way and was probably the happiest I?ve ever been, basically buzzing/natural high from it
-started a new job and moved into a new city, living alone for the first time a few weeks before I was drugged
-the week following the trip I was in Las Vegas during the Mandalay Bay shooting, honestly felt like true trip brought something evil into my life and was the reason it happened (not true I know, but at the time freaked me out)
-new job has allowed me a lot of freetime/less interaction/less notaraity than what I was used to
-I avoid my former group of friends as they are associated with the person that drugged me, basically further isolating myself

Any insight and advice is greatly appreciated.

Man i'm sorry to hear that, I can relate. After me and some of my friends got out of high school, we all started doing very sketchy and foul shit to each other, basically, the more that harder drugs became popular in the group, the more we fucked each other over. Your on the right track by avoiding them, I know its tough, and confusing. Question, what other drugs did you and your group use together? Don't hesitate to PM me anytime, sounds like we have a little in common dude.

Best thing I could say is, with or without drugs we are all subject to change.

But, to keep your sanity in check, I would stay as far away from drugs as possible. They keep you from being normal

Last edited:
Tbh what you experienced was no less than psychic rape...and it sounds like you're displaying some of the inevitable symptoms of PTSD which you'd find in physical rape survivors. I'd suggest it might be a good idea to look into finding a sympathetic therapist, if that is at all possible.

I was tortured while under the influence of LSD when I was 19. Difference was I knowingly took it but still it was pretty friggin terrible. I've had schizoaffective since i was 14 years old but being tortured while on LSD definitely made my schizoaffective 1000x worse. Just say like,, I'm an optimist. I have been through my whole life. I'm a total optimist and its kept me alive to this day being an optimist. So I tried to see the good in it. But yeah I still have anger towards the people who tortured and abused me. I think I'm on a good path now 8 years later...hopefully won't take as long for you to find yourself back on a good path. As I kept doing drugs after I should have quit and kept stopping my meds. Just make sure to make the right choices and be positive if u can and i think youll be okay.

I was tortured while under the influence of LSD when I was 19. Difference was I knowingly took it but still it was pretty friggin terrible. I've had schizoaffective since i was 14 years old but being tortured while on LSD definitely made my schizoaffective 1000x worse. Just say like,, I'm an optimist. I have been through my whole life. I'm a total optimist and its kept me alive to this day being an optimist. So I tried to see the good in it. But yeah I still have anger towards the people who tortured and abused me. I think I'm on a good path now 8 years later...hopefully won't take as long for you to find yourself back on a good path. As I kept doing drugs after I should have quit and kept stopping my meds. Just make sure to make the right choices and be positive if u can and i think youll be okay.
Can u share the lsd torture experience or is it too painful to rehash?