Recruiting The Decriminalisation of Drugs

NPSscientist

Greenlighter
My name is Maria Alexandra and I am an undergraduate student at the Faculty of Science and Technology in Anglia Ruskin University. I am conducting a study pertaining to the general publics? views and opinions on the possible decriminalisation of drugs.

Ths survey can be accessed through this link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2SmJ5XVnzWgqKVFEEnfjcoZ7s3x-kEdmj1P3hCyrRR59z_Q/viewform

I am conducting this study to investigate how many people if any know the term of decriminalisation and agree with the decriminalisation of drugs. Data recorded during the course of this study will be analysed statistically with the aim of writing my undergraduate dissertation.

You will be asked questions about your gender, age, sexual preferences and also your thoughts and views about drugs. The survey can be completed online on Facebook, Linked In and Blue light and will only take a several minutes of your time.

This research has received ethical approval from the Faculty Research Ethics Panel.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
:)

Completed. But if this is looking for support for the war on drug users then I'm not the place that is ever going to come from.

agree with limpet, some of those questions seemed rather loaded! completed regardless