Recruiting Identifying public perception on legal high legislation and its impact

NPSscientist

Greenlighter
Aim - This research aims to investigate the impact of the new psychoactive substance act which came into force in the UK in May 2016. We aim to assess whether the act has had any impact upon drug taking, and where the drugs themselves are sourced.

Method - The survey can be accessed using the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/H7XV5P6. Ideally we would like to have a minimum of 100 participants. The survey is 10 questions long and should not take longer than 5 minutes to complete. The findings of this research will be published in my final year dissertation and presented at the annual student conference in May 2018.

Affiliation - This survey is being conducted as part of my undergraduate research project for my Crime and Investigative Studies degree at Anglia Ruskin University. This research has received ethical approval from the Faculty Research Ethics Panel. We aim to stop collecting data on the 1st March 2018.

Thank you for your time.
:D

done! interesting to see what comes out on the NPS ban seeing as legal high deaths have ben increasing even though the tories amazing new legislation was meant to protect us!