• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What is a man?

Cosmic Trigger

Bluelighter
I was over at a optics forum I haven't visited in years and I saw my signature and remembered my state of mind back then. It's not changed. lol

So what is man? Here's that sig.

Beneath the civilized veneer, man remains the supreme predator. Cursed with what he believes is understanding, his true soul blossoms godlike in the heart of the nuclear inferno.

I think a man is a part of the process of understanding and experiencing the physical reality with all its duality and drama.

Whatever the force is giving us the miracle of life, seems to really want to experience EVERYTHING physical, and perhaps something more than that.

So we are just ripples in the huge sea of consciousness, what matters is our interactions IMO.

A man is just an animal. A physically mature, male, human animal. There are what they call “women” too. They are pretty much the same only they are female and have two X chromosomes instead of one.

Men are closely related to apes. They share a common ancestor that existed around 8 million years ago.

Sometimes it helps to compare males of differing species to that of ours to see what a human male actually is.

I dont really know anymore. Males were generally the providers and women the nurturers when I was a kid. Seems neither are fulfilling those roles that well these days.

I think a man is a part of the process of understanding and experiencing the physical reality with all its duality and drama.

Whatever the force is giving us the miracle of life, seems to really want to experience EVERYTHING physical, and perhaps something more than that.

So we are just ripples in the huge sea of consciousness, what matters is our interactions IMO.

Well think that sucks personally. I don't remember signing up for it. That's slavery.

A man is just an animal. A physically mature, male, human animal. There are what they call “women” too. They are pretty much the same only they are female and have two X chromosomes instead of one.

Men are closely related to apes. They share a common ancestor that existed around 8 million years ago.

Most primates are not very attractive in look and action imo. I guess I drew a bad card.