• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

February Getting/Staying Clean/Sober Thread, v oh my! What happened to January?

Congrats on that as well, Paris with your girl and sober for 40 days, looks like everything's coming up veodo

Congrats on that as well, Paris with your girl and sober for 40 days, looks like everything's coming up veodo

Yes, step by step, thank you for this vibes, really apreciated, I hope everything is going well in your side... thank you all so much for be here and make this happen. <3 <3 <3

38 days of no alcohol, no opiates, no benzos. Truly a miracle for me. On marijuana maintenance and feeling great.

Gonna try to quit tobacco next. Been smoking for 47 years, so that will be tough.

To everyone struggling: Hang in there! It gets better and it is definitely worth it!

Peace&Love,
jasper

Congrats on the good progress all around, folks!

I'm struggling a bit today...feeling a pretty intense urge to cop/use. But I think I can keep it at bay.

Now that I am not spending money on drugs and alcohol I am starting to notice commas in my bank account, which has never happened ever before.

So now that I have a gaming computer I recently installed some of my favorite games, if anyone on here plays any games on steam hit me up!

Now that I am not spending money on drugs and alcohol I am starting to notice commas in my bank account, which has never happened ever before.

So now that I have a gaming computer I recently installed some of my favorite games, if anyone on here plays any games on steam hit me up!

Even without using, it's hard to accumulate money. Commas are nice though %)

do you have CS:GO? I do but I play mostly eso.

Of dope since January 6th , down to 0.5mg of sub and plan to drop to 0.25mg Monday . So close and yet so far...oh well gotta keep going

Of dope since January 6th , down to 0.5mg of sub and plan to drop to 0.25mg Monday . So close and yet so far...oh well gotta keep going

That's awesome, artmo. How are you feeling?

If you feel like talking about it, how long were you using?

Congrats artmo and kahuna both are great accomplishments. Keep up the good work.

Hey Sim , good to see you back around .
Feeling very scrambled , like being pulled apart by everything , one minute completely hopeless but at the same time hopeful for the better future...It's a struggle for sure since 90% of the people i know are actively using so to give myself a chance i had to cut everyone off . The isolation is overwhelming at times .
As for using , i took my first perc 10 at a party in 2008 , two years later i had to bang a bundle of ecp just to stay well . Had about 8 month clean time from everything in 20015 but you know how it goes...
Here's to second chances , I'm very grateful to still be alive , lost too many good people to this shit .
Keep going brother
Cheers

Thanks, artmo. Yeah, I definitely know how it goes...it sounds like you?re doing great. But that isolation sounds like a bear. I don?t suppose something like NA has appeal for you? It?s definitely not perfect but I will say the social part helped me sometimes. Just a thought.

I'm not sure what's changed in the past couple days but I've been feeling really lonely and having a lot of deep, racing thoughts. The past two nights I've tried to lay down to sleep, my mind starts doing all this analyzing and rumination about recent experiences. I got up and went to a meeting + fellowship dinner last night when it started to happen and felt better later on, but now I'm sitting here at home feeling miserable. I guess I feel pretty disconnected from my emotions, actually. Like there's some big undercurrent of sadness and despair that I'm having trouble getting over or even starting to process.

Been free of all drugs except cigarettes for 10 days now, this is the longest i've abstained since like 2012 or 2013, my dream life is more vivid and I feel a tad more social and alot more empathy.