• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Warning: Methylone (alegria, blue magic, room odorizer, etc)

Arabia420

Greenlighter
I'v just registered and posting here about this unknown drug that is marketed as room odorizer in Amsterdam and sold in smart shops under the counter. DON'T use it.

I tried it twice, the first time the shop told me it works similarly to MDMA but a different chemical compound, so it's kinda legal. I just took it and it does the job although shorter than MDMA. I didn't do any research and I did have fun, but the comedown sucks af. I left Amsterdam, and I felt normal but I felt that I always want it again and kinda miss it.

I came back to Amsterdam and got it again on my first night after about a month, this time I did research and realized it's a room odorizer, apparently Methylone RC shit, but because I'm stupid, I took it again and had so much fun and danced for hours, just like Molly.

BUT it has been a week now, I'm back home and back to work, I don't know whats up, but sometimes, especially under stress, I feel like shit, angry, sad, depressed, anxiety, scared, everything is negative, and everyone can piss me off, sometimes I just hate everyone, my mood swings a lot, and I'm not that kind of person, never been. I don't take any other drugs beside Lucy and Molly, and herbs of course. Trust me, if I'm normal, I wouldn't even bother registering and posting here.

I've done MD, X, Lucy many times before, beside some bad comedowns, I always felt super normal after 2 or 3 days of recovery and sleep.

I don't know if it's the Mytholene or whatever RC is in this silly blue vile that making me feel like that. But I just highly don't recommend it, it's not well researched. Some sellers will tell you it's alegria extract and it's natural, but it's all BULLSHIT. Don't buy these crap, they might be addictive or something I don't know. Just stay away from them.

There's a good old Arabic saying:

"Ask a user rather than a doctor"

Cheers - thanks for the warning - our members are generally pretty sensible when it comes to trying drugs with unknown active ingredients, especially RC's (its a bit more difficult with street products but that's kind of an age old occupational hazard).

IMO not so much inherently wrong with it, its how its used, and of course potential contamination. There have been some nasty occasions in the past with it. 'explosion' wasn't it? although some time ago. Lets just say that commercial product made me a little more wary of the jar of triphenylphosphine that was on my own lab shelves. (and still is) And no I didn't make the stuff, it was commercial product, found to be contaminated with TPP or possibly triphenylphosphine N-oxide. Was coughing up blood for a couple of days after a couple of vials of that shit. (ID was confirmed via GC-MS, at a little over 2% TPP)

(reason I've been a bit shy of the stuff is that it has a reputation for being a pain to remove from things properly)

well, it'd be kinda useful to know what doses had been used etc.

Anything that floods your brain with serotonin has the ability to give you a bad comedown. I've had comedowns lasting weeks from MDMA and they didn't even start until a few days afterwards, but thankfully all I had to do was lower my dose and they now only last a few days or one week max.

If you're still feeling bad try taking some 5-HTP daily for a bit, it will help your brain synthesise more natural serotonin.