Recruiting Survey: Everyday attention and drug use - for better or worse

rt0466

Greenlighter
Recruiting ?Everyday attention and drug use: for better or worse?

Click here for survey:Everyday attention and drug use survey

I am a PhD student at London South Bank University and I am researching the use of psychoactive drugs and everyday attention. Based on the results of my first study (?Smart Drug Study?), a further study is required to understand in greater detail the off-prescription use of modafinil and methylphenidate, recreational drug use and also how people who take these drugs feel that their attention is like both on and off these drugs. If you are over 18 years of age and can spare 15-20 minutes, please complete this online survey (link found below). This survey is completely confidential and anonymous so no details that could identify you will be recorded. This study is not restricted to any country and welcomes people from all countries to participate. Even if you have no experience of taking these drugs you are still invited to participate. This survey will be open for a three month period between 6 February 2018 and 6 May 2018, after which time the survey will close. Our findings from this study will contribute to informing research on the extent of use of these drugs within the UK and internationally and will form the basis of a journal article that may be published in a peer-reviewed journal.

The study has been approved by the School of Applied Science Ethics Committee of London South Bank University (ref. SAS 1733).

To participate, just follow this link:
Everyday attention and drug use survey

Last edited: