Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Going to Cambodia I want to party my ass off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hito

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my post.

I have been exploring the best places to vacation in Asia and I have decided on Cambodia. I've racked up enough miles for a free trip and I have done a ton of research into what place in Asia would best suit my vacation plans. Cambodia seems to be where it's at.

I have a highly stressful job here in Japan. The work culture here is insane, and there is little to take the edge of. Tabacco is no fun for me, and drinking, while occasionally OK, is not that fun. Not only that, but gay culture here is more reserved and not as wild as I am used to, as an American working here for 7 years now. I like my life here, but it is quite stressful and I want to unwind. So I am planning a three week Vacation to Cambodia.

I usually get my sex binges and partying out of the way when I go back to the US, but this year that is not possible. I have a few questions for those of you who have had experience in Cambodia having a fun time. (like super wild stay up all night bender type fun)

1. I have been told that Sihanoukville is great for Partying and Playing around. I was also told you can easily meet local guy at clubs who can procure fun stuff for you. Has anyone ever gone there and experienced something like this?

2. What is the best hookup app to use there? (I know this probably isn't the best forums to be asking this, but just curious)

3. Are there any places to avoid? I don't plan on leaving my hotel too much due to my planned activities, or if I go to another person's hotel. I have read to just stay on more central routes and not make a scene in public.

4. Any other recommendations? I want to go to the absolute best place I can to party my ass off.

I have heard it's pretty easy to get just about anything there, and that mainly why I picked Cambodia.

[FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]I may sounds like a bit of a spazz but I just need to unwind and have a crazy fun time, of course with all the sex I can muster. Mostly looking for uppers, maybe some psychedelics. I have been talking with guys on hookup apps over there and most of them seem to be equipped with a wide variety. Tina, Mdma and the like. I really need this vacation. [/FONT]

Thank you for taking the time to respond. Feel free to PM me/email me if there is something you don't feel OK posting in public.

Most of the good hotels have concierge services and you can use them to get the stuff you need. I have been in Cambodia many times as I was peacekeeper in Afghanistan and I often went to Cambodia with my mates for shorter holidays instead of my home and partied my ass off there and I have been there few times after retiring too.

I just asked to concierge guy/girl where I could get X and often they said that as I am a foreigner it is easier for them to get it for you instead of telling you where to go to get it.

Don’t use the MDMA pills as those are most likely not pure MDMA. Purhase a testing kit and a scale and stick to crystal MDMA.

I am not gay so I can’t help you with those issues but there were some ladyboys in each night club...

Hi Hito,

Welcome to Bluelight.

There is actually a strict policy on this site about asking where/how to find drugs: you are not allowed to do it.

In addition to that policy, I would personally advise against trying to source illegal drugs in Cambodia. Westerners doing so open themselves up to some extremely unpleasant possibilities. Also, I'm sure you know this already, but be safe when it comes to sex. HIV/AIDS is a serious issue there.

Sorry to come off as a killjoy. I have actually travelled in Cambodia and enjoyed it a lot. It's a fascinating place with great people. Have fun and be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.