• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

150/200mg twice a month or 400mg once every 2 months

Mrsolidzx

Bluelighter
Right so i get really good tablets. I havn't had a tablet under 200mg since maybe 2015?
I roll once every 2 months give or take sometimes longer sometimes 6 weeks. Only ever at an event. Normally about 8 times a year.
Last night i hadnt rolled since end of november, and i took 2 m&ms in 4 halfs which is around the 400mg mark. Im just wondering is this really that bad. I take 5htp plus vit C B1 B2 B6 B12 after it.
Everyone i know hits it like this in the UK, but i always give myself a proper break.

Is 400mg once every 6/8/10 weeks better than 150/200mg every 3/4 weeks? I dont think i have a tolerance i get WHACKED by half everytime, i have never taken a full one dont think i will and been rolling for 4 years.

I would say that every 3 to 4 weeks is too often no matter what the dosage is. Every 6 to 10 weeks is much better time frame for rolling.

I have been doing two day binges at 500mg a day with 125mg at once and the second day is never as good as the first but I can tell that four weeks isn?t enough to roll properly even if I did just 500mg at the setting.

Two months between my gram binges is good enough to ventilate my brain for MDMA to work perfectly again.

Once I used 20 pills within few weeks and the last times were simply just giving me side effects instead of rolling properly and I took 3 month pause to get back in the condition to roll again.

My SO uses the same way as I but with a bit smaller doses (100mg at once). We don?t like pills and instead buy pure MDMA as I can test and measure it easily and it is even cheaper that way.

I would go with 150 mg every 4 weeks.
Two reasons: First because using 400 mg really doesn't give you much more of the positive effects but highly increases the negative side effects. Secondly because 400-500 mg presents significant toxicity.
150 mg of good quality mdma on an totally empty stomach (VERY important) should give you a good time. If it doesn't you either getting crappy stuff or you have developed tolerance which is unlikely given your frequency of use.

I would go with 150 mg every 4 weeks.
Two reasons: First because using 400 mg really doesn't give you much more of the positive effects but highly increases the negative side effects. Secondly because 400-500 mg presents significant toxicity.
150 mg of good quality mdma on an totally empty stomach (VERY important) should give you a good time. If it doesn't you either getting crappy stuff or you have developed tolerance which is unlikely given your frequency of use.
This sums it up

I usually eat a light but highly nutritious meal about 3 hours in advance. This gives your stomach time to empty but it gives you a last boost nutrients before your roll. Some stomach discomfort is always to be expected but an empty stomach makes puking much less likely if you're prone to that