• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I did molly 8 nights in a row and felt fine(?)

Zaan_15

Greenlighter
Hey guys so in the summer I did mdma for the first time, and I loved it so much I decided to do it another 7 consecutive nights afterward. At the time I didn?t realize how atrocious that is for a person to do, but for some reason afterwards I felt pretty much fine. I certainly didn?t feel like a zombie, my head wasn?t cloudy, I didn?t get super depressed. I may have been a little more low energy, but that?s hardly anything like the ?comedown? that this should have caused me.

Another funny thing is I didn?t really even notice any diminishing returns while I was still doing it. In fact, the last night I rolled I felt the highest I had felt the entire time. After this experience though, the molly stopped really having any effect, meaning when I dose on the 9th night (yes really) I didn?t feel the least bit high, just a raised body tempature and a little jittery.

So really what I wanted to know is how did this turn out the way it did? I feel like I should have had a really bad time the following few months, but I didn?t. How could this possibly be?

Hey guys so in the summer I did mdma for the first time, and I loved it so much I decided to do it another 7 consecutive nights afterward. At the time I didn?t realize how atrocious that is for a person to do, but for some reason afterwards I felt pretty much fine. I certainly didn?t feel like a zombie, my head wasn?t cloudy, I didn?t get super depressed. I may have been a little more low energy, but that?s hardly anything like the ?comedown? that this should have caused me.

Another funny thing is I didn?t really even notice any diminishing returns while I was still doing it. In fact, the last night I rolled I felt the highest I had felt the entire time. After this experience though, the molly stopped really having any effect, meaning when I dose on the 9th night (yes really) I didn?t feel the least bit high, just a raised body tempature and a little jittery.

So really what I wanted to know is how did this turn out the way it did? I feel like I should have had a really bad time the following few months, but I didn?t. How could this possibly be?
All the way back when I first started out doing MDMA at some point I did what you did, but 'only' 4 nights in a row. I also didn't get much side-effects afterwards except for some brain zaps (hard to explain, you'll know it when you get them). A few years after that I did that again, 4 nights in a row. This time though the side-effects hit me like a ton of bricks, took over my entire life for 1.5-2 months. Point being that when you roll back to back days some people get side-effects very quickly while others can go for a long time before they get them. No idea why. But I do know sooner or later you're going to start experiencing them as well

The way I understand it, MDMA can give you long periods of depression/anxiety especially because of its ability to inhibit the TPH (Tryptophan Hydroxylase) enzyme, a crucial step in the production of serotonin.

There are ofcourse other mechanisms in action, such as reducing the number of serotonin and dopamine receptors (downregulation), and greatly reducing the quantity of stored serotonin, that give the typical "down" for a few days after MDMA use.

But it is TPH inhibition that can usually cause the longest lasting symptoms.

Also dosing MDMA (as well as most drugs that increase serotonin levels) too often, will result in excessive Prolactin release, and in males that can lead to reduced Testosterone levels, that are also linked to low energy states and depression.

This means you should consider yourself very very lucky, and never take MDMA on consecutive days again, nor should anyone reading this think that it is OK to emulate this dosing plan even just one time.

And as a last thought, we cannot be sure that it was indeed MDMA that the OP has taken for so many days, and that means that on one hand if it was MDMA, his reaction was atypical, and if it wasn't, his reaction to MDMA will not be the same as the one he had in this experience.

I'm in a similar situation.... I've gone through probably an eighth of molly or slightly more per week! Yes I know this is absolutely terrible for my body etc etc but ive gone through atleast 3.5 g weekly, this has been going on for about a month. I buy my M in pure crystal form so I know it isn't pressed or laced etc. the first few times ive tried it I had the awful comedowns everyone talks about; however recently I try to make myself sleep every 2-3 days so I stop rolling for the period to sober up and sleep and I feel no comedown almost what so ever I go from cloud 9 to sober gradually with no depression, body aches or pains. I'm just trying to understand with such a huge amount that I consume how come I can be perfectly fine sobering up, going to sleep, waking up and starting to roll that day? and do the same thing repeated for a month? I don't have any depressing thoughts or even the severe body synptoms what I have expierienced is just the normal body temp rising, heart rate , and memory loss. Even then those symptoms aren't as bad as the first come down I've ever had, tonight I ate a .5 rock and snorted the other .5 crushed up and dont have any OD symptoms how in the world is this even possible all the research i've done says I shuld probably be dead by now.

I will literally send proof if you dont believe me thats what im trying to tell you is that what im doing SHOULD NOT be possible but here i am doing it. and I am confident this is legit M I have done it on and off in the past and field tested them and now with my knowledge of what confirmed M looks like i'm comfortable in my judgement from my eye, taste, and high this is legit M.

Okay, no worries dude. You clearly know what you're doing eating untested 'molly' one gram at a time.

Okay, no worries dude. You clearly know what you're doing eating untested 'molly' one gram at a time.

Thanks for that dry humour....I just spat oatmeal everywhere. My morning is now set to have a great day. :)

No, really, test your gear, kids!
You could be the most experienced user ever and still get fucked by contamination of product, etc. Thought this might be obvious.

I'm in a similar situation.... I've gone through probably an eighth of molly or slightly more per week! Yes I know this is absolutely terrible for my body etc etc but ive gone through atleast 3.5 g weekly, this has been going on for about a month. I buy my M in pure crystal form so I know it isn't pressed or laced etc. the first few times ive tried it I had the awful comedowns everyone talks about; however recently I try to make myself sleep every 2-3 days so I stop rolling for the period to sober up and sleep and I feel no comedown almost what so ever I go from cloud 9 to sober gradually with no depression, body aches or pains. I'm just trying to understand with such a huge amount that I consume how come I can be perfectly fine sobering up, going to sleep, waking up and starting to roll that day? and do the same thing repeated for a month? I don't have any depressing thoughts or even the severe body synptoms what I have expierienced is just the normal body temp rising, heart rate , and memory loss. Even then those symptoms aren't as bad as the first come down I've ever had, tonight I ate a .5 rock and snorted the other .5 crushed up and dont have any OD symptoms how in the world is this even possible all the research i've done says I shuld probably be dead by now.

Nah, you shouldn't probably be dead by now, but I reckon if you carry on like that you'll end up in a condition that'll make you wish you were.

The answer to this thread is literally just because it is/was true, hence why it happened... you just expected otherwise because the people who are out for days on end partying often aren't coming to tell the world about their experience on message boards; you're far more likely to get the people who have a negative reaction, seeking help.

The fact of the matter is that people frequently abuse MDMA in their teens/twenties, then take the step back once negative symptoms manifest and make full recoveries. MDMA is generally, with the majority of people, a very forgiving drug, hence why, according to the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction
The most recent estimate suggests that there were about 18.8 million users of ecstasy worldwide in 2013, although data on use are sparse in many countries.

18.8 million+ users in 2013, and we have a hugely relatively small number of people coming to bluelight/etc seeking help.

Before anybody attacks me, I'm not saying you don't have to respect the drug. I will stick to erowids mantra:
Know your Body. Know your Mind. Know your Substance. Know your Source.

And my own, which is to try and mitigate anxiety and depression in your life by making it as fulfilling and healthy as you possibly can.

Honeymoon phase my guy. Its right around the corner to fuck you up if you think you are invincible.

buy a test kit. If it were real, you wouldnt exactly know who you were right now. You are not invincible. Im not sure where this mentality is coming from lately.

Hi Zanne 15,

The question is : Do you still eat 3 meal a day and sleep?

MD can be very surprising and i know a lot of people which have done the same and turned schizophrenic so be careful if you mix up too much the chemical in your brain it can be very dangerous..

You are young and your body is resilient. With that cluster fuck of a pounding you gave it, imagine you are a cat and you just lost 7 of your 9 lives.

buy a test kit. If it were real, you wouldnt exactly know who you were right now. You are not invincible. Im not sure where this mentality is coming from lately.
I'm not saying that it is MDMA, the OP should definitely test their drugs. However, it is possible it was MDMA. As Tranced already mentioned, this forum produces a skewed representation of reality, since people experiencing issues are much more likely to visit the forum and post about their issues than people experiencing no issues. Not saying it's wise but it is possible to be ok after such abuse. More than that, I've seen much worse abuse turn out okay. I've also seen light use turn catastrophic. I've done 4 days in a row twice, first time I turned out okay, second time I had a bad depression for a month, back to 100% in 2 months. A mate did 7 days in a row and was fine. An acquaintance rolled daily for 4 months on tested MDMA, he was psychologically dependent on it, fine after 6 months of which only the first 2-3 weeks were really bad. Again, absolutely not saying this is wise or even likely to turn out ok, I'm illustrating that your own experience might not be the general experience of the entire rolling population. And also that MDMA seems to be remarkably forgiving after bad abuse for the majority of people, though a minority seems to suffer tremendously. I have no idea why this is and I think knowing that very grave and chronic after-effects are possible, nobody should take that chance

I'm not saying that it is MDMA, the OP should definitely test their drugs. However, it is possible it was MDMA. As Tranced already mentioned, this forum produces a skewed representation of reality, since people experiencing issues are much more likely to visit the forum and post about their issues than people experiencing no issues. Not saying it's wise but it is possible to be ok after such abuse. More than that, I've seen much worse abuse turn out okay. I've also seen light use turn catastrophic. I've done 4 days in a row twice, first time I turned out okay, second time I had a bad depression for a month, back to 100% in 2 months. A mate did 7 days in a row and was fine. An acquaintance rolled daily for 4 months on tested MDMA, he was psychologically dependent on it, fine after 6 months of which only the first 2-3 weeks were really bad. Again, absolutely not saying this is wise or even likely to turn out ok, I'm illustrating that your own experience might not be the general experience of the entire rolling population. And also that MDMA seems to be remarkably forgiving after bad abuse for the majority of people, though a minority seems to suffer tremendously. I have no idea why this is and I think knowing that very grave and chronic after-effects are possible, nobody should take that chance
Very well put and argued. I support this perspective, which you have left very open at both ends.
I think I would have liked to make a similar post but my brain is shot right now from massive sleep dep and illness, its not up to much.

But yes, absolutely it is possible to go right overboard with MDMA, like an 8 day bender, and come out of it (seemingly- the crucial word here) "alright".

Both inwardly, and outwardly. I did it myself, way too many times however. I pushed the boat so far out that long lasting, and at times fairly dramatic acute consequences were inevitable.

But I never made a big deal of it. I just saw it as my karma, punishment etc for doing the crime(s).
My mind and mentality remained intact. I was lucid and coherent within myself. I certainly knew who I was at all times.

However Im sure I am a rare breed when it comes to mental strength and inner resilience, with a very stable psyche deep down. Not everybody would be able to ride out the worst negative acute effects MDMA can give from such excessive use.

And many may become so unsettled and traumatized by the washing machine experience that it creates a new mindset within the psyche, leading to the development of LTC, fuelled by anxiety, fear, confusion, regret and negative conditioning.

If I went back in time, I would absolutely be way way more sensible and moderste.

But I dont see me ever following the 3 month rule. I would still go pretty hard Im sure, just- within reason. Like not multiple days in a row too often. Im sure I would roll weekly, and take 500mg or more at a time (night/day).

All without too much fear. This would be a fraction of my past use in comparison.

Disclaimer- I am aware that this is the totally wrong message to be putting out there. Im not trying to apply this thinking and rationale to anybody else. We are all very different.

But it maybe isnt so black and white when it comes to MDMA's harmful side.

Very well put and argued. I support this perspective, which you have left very open at both ends.
I think I would have liked to make a similar post but my brain is shot right now from massive sleep dep and illness, its not up to much.

But yes, absolutely it is possible to go right overboard with MDMA, like an 8 day bender, and come out of it (seemingly- the crucial word here) "alright".

Both inwardly, and outwardly. I did it myself, way too many times however. I pushed the boat so far out that long lasting, and at times fairly dramatic acute consequences were inevitable.

But I never made a big deal of it. I just saw it as my karma, punishment etc for doing the crime(s).
My mind and mentality remained intact. I was lucid and coherent within myself. I certainly knew who I was at all times.

However Im sure I am a rare breed when it comes to mental strength and inner resilience, with a very stable psyche deep down. Not everybody would be able to ride out the worst negative acute effects MDMA can give from such excessive use.

And many may become so unsettled and traumatized by the washing machine experience that it creates a new mindset within the psyche, leading to the development of LTC, fuelled by anxiety, fear, confusion, regret and negative conditioning.

If I went back in time, I would absolutely be way way more sensible and moderste.

But I dont see me ever following the 3 month rule. I would still go pretty hard Im sure, just- within reason. Like not multiple days in a row too often. Im sure I would roll weekly, and take 500mg or more at a time (night/day).

All without too much fear. This would be a fraction of my past use in comparison.

Disclaimer- I am aware that this is the totally wrong message to be putting out there. Im not trying to apply this thinking and rationale to anybody else. We are all very different.

But it maybe isnt so black and white when it comes to MDMA's harmful side.
It varies alot person to person, some people can go on some benders and come out quite ok after a month while others roll once and have a terrible comedown. But long extended breaks and getting a healthy lifestyle and antioxidants in order helps the recovery if someone does got a bit overboard.

This certainly has me absolutely clueless..

After your few hours peak, your brain contains approximately 20% of normal level serotonin. After 24 hours it has replenished to between 50 and 60% of normal levels.

Its than a slow recovery over the next 14 days with majority of people between 95% and normal. This isnt bullshit, I used to be obsessed with neurological effects from drugs and spent years learning heaps.

Of course I believe you, but if it is indeed 3,4-MDMA I really cant understand why or how your serotonin receptors could replenish each day to the levels youve said. Maybe your a super human!
AT