• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Thc levels

Rmj86

Greenlighter
I'm trying to watch my levels of thc had cut down greatly in last week from about 2 grams a day to about a hit every other day will the thc levels continue to drop with the added hit here and there wanna say they were about 190 low 200s while I was smoking I try to watch all levels of everything just wondering if anyone know who that works ..this is the best site and way to get answer has been great for all my other activities over the years

If I'm not mistaken:

I'm trying to watch my levels of thc.
I cut down my intake greatly over the last week from about 2 grams a day to about a hit every other day of, I want to say about 190-200mg of flower.
will the thc levels continue to drop with the added hit here and there?
while smoking I try to remain aware of all levels of everything* just wondering if anyone knows what works ..this is the best site and way to get answers, it has been great for all my other activities over the years

*assuming how much is being ingested, level of effect, etc.

Now when you say THC levels are you more concerned with your tolerance or what can be detected in your system? You can decrease your tolerance while still toking but it will still turn up on a test. Both your tolerance and serum thc levels will continue to decrease from what they were before your break, until they reach an equilibrium point with the amount you're currently consuming