Bluelight mentor needed

Johnsce

Greenlighter
I want to use this site effectively and would like to find a mentor. Someone I can consult before I post. I?m familiar with the user agreement and terms but still struggle. I could explain to them what I looking to learn and they sound guide me. Just don?t want to post somewhere and get chewed out or booted. Sound gladly hook them up with a amazon gift card or something sweet

there used to be something like a greenlight mentor program, where new members would get paired up with people that have been around for a while to help answer their questions and help them get used to the community; whatever happened to that?

Idk I was asked about that a while back, has me curious too. Seems like a great idea.

You can post in homeless thread category if you aren't sure where your thread should go. Mods will move it to the appropriate location.

You can Pm me if you want... Ive been using bluelight for longer than Ive had this account... but still I am not the most experienced so may be better to wait for someone else. Your call.

I'll help you out. I certainly know how to get chewed out and infracted so maybe i could help you avoid that...

He was banned but i guess i was wrong.

Noobs can figure this place out on their own.

Its not that hard.