• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

My faith gets me by.

I'm with hitchens on this one, religion poisons everything.

I mean hey if it helps you great just keep it out of schools and legislature.

Last edited:
I understand. My faith is everything to me. I struggle so much without God in the picture. Before I got saved I should of been dead.

I?m thankful to God I didn?t die. When you can?t take anymore pain to me God is the answer.

I just want to tell everyone I?m sorry. Love is the only way. I know what all of you are going through. May We have rest from all of this.

Imagine if someone treated someone else the way we treat ourselves. It would be seen as cruelty and neglect. I have terrible anxiety these days and it starts at 5am and continues until I have a few hours sleep that night. It wakes me up, hectoring and badgering me with all manner of problems and then just insists I stay anxious and panicky for the day by doubting everything around me, even mt families love, even my successes. Imagine someone waking another person up to tell them how shit they are and continuing relentlessly throughout the day! I'd punch their lights out, why is it okay if I do it to myself?

My point is that we treat ourselves in ways of extreme cruelty that we wouldn't tolerate from others. If you've relapsed, okay, that's not great but its just a mistake. It's not the end of the world. In fact, it is the way of the world. Learn, always learn. What happened and what will be done differently next time?

I'm with you brother, I am battling hard atm. People have survived worse, why not us too?

Keep us posted <3

This is so true.

I just want to tell everyone I?m sorry. Love is the only way. I know what all of you are going through. May We have rest from all of this.

Love is the only way.
Unconditional Love.

Sending love and support to all of us!
<3

These are the good vibes I enjoy being in the presence of. I love you TDS'ers, you make my day often.<3

I say Love because it truly is the only way. I want to level with you guys on how important it is to make the right choices.

My faith is my anchor. I would of taken my life a long time ago had I not had an in counter with Christ.

It is that easy tho. To give your life to him he will bring you the joy you?ve always looked for in drugs.

My passion to show y?all that he is there waiting for you to come home. He loves you that much

My Higher Power saves me from the depths and despair that was my active alcoholism, one day at a time. And now I get to help others who were in my place.

My faith is everything.

To me there is no greater joy or peace than to give your life to Christ.

He has filled a emptiness in my heart.

I?m struggling right now but He is my anchor!

If I get heat for this oh well.

Praise be to the one true God.

If you want happiness and a substantial amount of peace while suffering accept the challenge of being a follower of Christ.

It is the only way.

I love all of y?all. I?m truly humbled by all of this. My ministry is worldwide.

God just revealed to me of what happened in 08.

My sin was lust, it was uncontrollable. I remember going to church that May Sunday and the Pastor prayed for me.

I was going to go to my friends friends house to go swim. I remember walking to a 7/11 and walking back I told God I?m doing my own thing.

I thought all the Revelations I was having were apart of a mental disorder.

With minutes of saying that I was hit with an massive wake of anxiety.

I was having thoughts about sex and the pain it was causing.

I was being purged of my sin. God just showed me that I never turned my back. I thought it was some sort of anxiety disorder.

When I look back over the ten years I see how the Lord is faithful.

God knows who are his and who are not. Man, Lord thank You so very much. Thank You that I now see what was happening.

Father I smoke. I?m admitting to my brethren my folly. In order to use me Lord please take this sin away I ask in Christ?s holy and righteous name amen.

Amen.

God forgives you sonic. When are you going to forgive yourself?

Sending you lots of love! Hope you are well.

It?s such a wonderful feeling to know God personally. His Dpirit j just gravitate too.

Well cheers. I myself would have to label myself Buddhist but surely feel Buddhism is more than a faith-based system of teachings. Although I am a man of Buddhist faith if that makes sense too. Also pragmatic and reasoning and practical. Scientifically and logically inclined towards evidence-based results.

A great link on faith quotes that are not just about religion/spirituality: [h=3]Faith Quotes (11247 quotes) - Goodreads[/h]