• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

81 days off suboxone,Xanax and Adderall... need some relief

I’m crying for us! I have two daughters ages 6 & 9 too. I feel the same about my husband who is so awesome to me. I think our spouses love us unconditionally and we just have to make better choices. I feel like I should go to a treatment center right now because it’s hard to mentally be here right now. You and your family are in my prayers.

Awe guys it?s ok. Your wife will be there for you. We are all living testimonies of Gods grace and how He got all of us out of the pit of despair we?re all going thru.

I would suggest just relying on God. We are more than conquerors they Christ Jesus our Lord.

IMO, there is only one type of unconditional love, and that's the love we have for our children. Mine are 5 and 3. I love them so much it hurts. My wife, she loves me and I love her, but there is only so much a spouse can take of lying, going back our words, all in the name of addiction. Addiction to drugs and alcohol is so very strong, but, for me, what is fueling my path to sobriety is the unconditional love I have for my kids.

If I screw up – again – I know my wife leaving me is an actual possibility. I could live with that. What I absolutely cannot live with is the thought of not seeing my kids every day and night... all because of my choosing the pleasure, escape and numbness I get from oxycodone, alcohol, kratom, you name it.

Krazicat. Why did you have to go off and speak soo much truth. Lol.
Everything you said is so very true imo aside from the the only one type of unconditional love. The love I have for my wife is just as strong as the love I carry in my heart for our children. Without her carrying these beauties there is no children. In my eyes we are all one. Until I ruin it all.

126 days! Experiencing boredom. I felt really good last night but anxiety was back this morning. I hate the mornings when I am dropping off my awesome girls at school and my husband leaves for work. I don’t like being alone. It’s painfully depressing. I always thought being home and not working would be the solution and it’s harder than I have ever imagined. I pray that I will take action and volunteer more, find a job or get back to being a sahm and loving and appreciating that.

It will happen. Be encouraged. Morning is always the worst for me.

I have windows but not often. I just cling onto the fact that it does get better.

Can someone please help me?I take 2mg subutex thru nose 4 times a day for 2 years.since its a low dose but 4 times a day.will paws be as bad as they say.please answer

Can someone please help me?I take 2mg subutex thru nose 4 times a day for 2 years.since its a low dose but 4 times a day.will paws be as bad as they say.please answer

I don't think that is a low dose by any means. Can you clarify? 8 mg of bupe a day you are taking? If so, that is quite high, and you should start a taper schedule and consider oral ROA.

Unfortunately my friend that is quite a high dose.
Don?t even think about trying to cold turkey that dose. I would try to cut back to 4mg 6 at least.
After that long a taper plan is a must. Morning and evening and stay there a while. The first dose decrease should not be that bad?

Yes I believe you’ll experience paws even jumping from a low dose but i promise you, you’ll feel more alive then you ever have! You can do this. We just have to fight for our lives back for a short period of time. I believe I would not experience paws so badly if I had not allowed myself to get into stressful situations. The anxiety I have is brought on by me. To me, selling a house at the end when you have a lot of repairs to do is stressful but it is a lot worse because of paws. Keep your life simple that is what I’ve heard and know is true!

128 days sober today! I feel ok. A lot better than I have felt. I believe my anxiety levels are better because I have prayed a lot more this week, and talked to more people about my anxiety. I believe that you have to be willing to trust someone and tell them exactly how you feel if you haven’t done that yet. I think before you can surrender your will to God, you have to be willing to trust someone and tell them honestly how you feel and give them your life. I feel this way because God sent all of us here to help each other, if we can trust another person (who we can actually see) how can we trust God?

Trust in you, Kristi ! 128 days, that's very good. Time to forget about whatever you have taken to be hooked !
Take care !
Cheers

Love that endures all things.

That kind of love.

Be patient and long suffering. It will get better!

129 days sober. I feel pretty normal now. The only advise I need to stress is keep your life as simple as possible when you get off drugs or alcohol for a year. Fear of the unknown is scary and when you are put in stressful situations I believe they are very hard to deal with when going through paws ��! It’s like your brain doesn’t remember how to deal with things as well and used to pushing your anxiety down so you won’t feel a thing.

I don?t even count the days I?ve been off. Because I believe it?s a stumbling block to my recovery. I understand counting as it would show you how far you?ve come.

I just don?t want to remind myself of any of it anymore.

God bless you Kristi and keep fighting the good fight of faith.

So much anxiety this morning. God willingly the doc opens her heart and prescribes me something for anxiety!