• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

81 days off suboxone,Xanax and Adderall... need some relief

9 days and I will be 6 months sober. PAWS is very real to me. I do have more days I am down. I really need so advice or anyone that has experience with PAWS. I really thought around 6 months I’d feel a lot better. Or better. I know every month gets better than the last but I want to know when the fog lifts for most people. 6 months 1 year? Please help

I wish I could tell you.
i don’t guess I had paws the only time I truly got clean.
sure wish I would have stayed that way!

I just don’t understand the emptiness inside. I wish I could really understand why I feel so alone all the time.

181 days. 6 Months sober!! Thankful! AA is the best place for me to try and stay sober. I have learned that I can not do this alone. Some days I can’t get up out of the bed and some days I feel like I have figured life out. I have be n taking Kratom and feel it’s just holding me back. I need and want to stop.

Is there anyone who would do step 5 with me. I can send a picture to you of my step 4. My sponsor keeps postponing this. I am ready to get better and to take these steps. It’s important to me. I don’t know if Sheba is doing good or not. She had gotten pain pills two days ago bc she says she has shingles but I really couldn’t tell. She goes to dentist a lot. And seems to be getting a root canal every other day. I know she is human but I really want to focus on my recovery and I want to have a sponsor who is mentally strong right now to help me.

193 days sober. I feel so much better now! For the first time in a long time I feel I am able to be happy

193 days sober. I feel so much better now! For the first time in a long time I feel I am able to be happy

You are a fucking inspiration, my friend.

And I don't mean to be a dick, but don't pass on the glory of your achievements to some dead, schizo-affective, bipolar carpenter.

This was not god. This was all you baby.

I don't understand this philosophy. Jesus/god could help millions of people, including children who suffer unspeakable atrocities every day and doesn't, but he steps in to help people with their fucking drug addictions? What kind of goofy fucking God is that??

Preach brother, preach.

I recently read the Old Testament. God is a petty thug, a gangster.
I'd re-name the Bible "MurdahMurdah" if it was up to me.

Thank you! I understand what you are saying. I don’t ever feel like I could do any of this because I failed myself all the time so I think it has to be something else doing it for me. Thank you for telling me what you believe!

7 months sober today. I need help. I am starting to think I need to get back on suboxone. I just don’t know what else to do.

7 months sober today. I need help. I am starting to think I need to get back on suboxone. I just don’t know what else to do.

What's been going on?

No shame in getting back on buprenorphine if you feel it's what you need. It is hardly unusual for people to try ORT more than once before things really stabilize, or they decide they want to focus their energy more elsewhere.

I feel like I can’t be truly happy. That may sound ridiculous because I do have a lot to be grateful for. But I feel something is missing and it’s hard to truly enjoy life.

I feel that it's not that ppl are saying that he fixes the actual problem, what he does is help ppl that ask for help and are sincere recieve his help with successfully learning how to deal with and possibly accept their problems. Once we've accepted what our problem is it's so much easier to deal deal with All the major and minor details/symptoms.

Thank you!

227 days sober. Went to doctor and prescribe celexa and trazodone 2 weeks ago. Feel so much better!

^that is awesome! I found trazadone really helpful for the first year. I'm glad I still have some when I need it.

That was very helpfu!! I read your message again today and you actually helped me understand something better. Thank you!