• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

81 days off suboxone,Xanax and Adderall... need some relief

111 days!! make a wish! =)

What's making you anxious?

Hey! My house. We sold it and the appraiser is coming Wednesday and we aren?t done with repairs. But I talked to her and she is going to mark up repairs. I really want to sell this house that we have hopefully sold if the bank will loan money. I can?t be at this house anymore because this is where I started taking pills and I start going through drawers looking for pills. It just makes me very depressed. I wish I knew everything is going to work out ok.

114 days now! Today was much better. I need to find more to do! No energy, anxiety, not so much depressed anymore but i believe boredom has really caused anxiety. Appraisal went well and my stomach doesn’t feel in knots anymore. I had to move out of my house because I would constantly look for pills I had hidden. Never found one thank you God! We are closing on house in April and we are moving to an apartment Saturday. For the past month and 1/2 we have stayed at my mother in laws and it’s not the best thing for our family right now because it’s just hard getting used to living with others. Plus I’m sure they’re ready for us to leave. I really shouldn’t complain at all. I have a wonderful healthy family! And thankful God has used me more in the last 3 1/2 months than the last 5 years

That?s good to hear. I?m on the same type of withdrawals as you are. I was starting a very bad Xanax addiction and nipped it before it was two weeks but still the damage was done.

So it?s back to square one. The suboxone withdrawals are just more physical pain than anything. Hopefully things keeps improving for us all.

I know! I sure hope so! Today has been one of the worse days I have had. I’m crying a lot and feel that there is a hole in my stomach. Anxiety is really bad and I feel like giving up because I’m in so much pain mentally. I am 117 days today.

im going through the same thing except cant get off the suboxone sadly but its these dirty doctors and phytrists that do this to us smh

I?ve been clean for a while... but not to long ago something changed and now I stare boredom in the face constantly and I don?t know how much longer I can take it

I understand so much! I have a hard time even enjoying things the way I used to. I used to be fun and energetic now I’m bored and I don’t even know what I want to do with my life. I hope this gets better. If not I don’t know. It’s hard and I really want sobriety and I want to know God. Sometimes I just pray all day or talk to God

Well to me God is the answer. I?m sure most of the important ppl in the Bible suffered anxiety. Imagine being persecuted on a daily basis.

You’re exactly right!! How do I give my anxiety to God? It’s seems simple I know but I’m having trouble doing this

It?s hard. It takes everything I have to trust God in the midst of anguish. Just please hang in there.

Thank you! Today is 120 days! 4 months!! Today was one of my best days!! For the last few weeks my anxiety was so bad but today I talked to my sponsor and trusted God for the first time in a long time!! SW thank you for talking with me. It helps when we talk about our problems and we can be honest about it. I had a great time with my children today!

Trust me. I envy you. I wished I would of stayed off of klonopin from March of 17 till today. I would be a year tomorrow off of benzos.

There is no real easy answer to our problem. We have to push thru the anxiety in order to get better.

Gods looking out after us while our faith is being tested.

Thank you! Today is 120 days! 4 months!! Today was one of my best days!! For the last few weeks my anxiety was so bad but today I talked to my sponsor and trusted God for the first time in a long time!! SW thank you for talking with me. It helps when we talk about our problems and we can be honest about it. I had a great time with my children today!

Truly inspiring! Carry on...please!

124 days! I wish I had some feelings other than I don’t know if I can do this. Please pray for me. This is painful right now. I wish it were over.

I really need help. I feel hopeful sometimes and then I feel like nothing because I can’t feel. I just really want to be free from my mind and I pray I will be able to commit to God, myself and my family I can do this. I pray that I will use my experience to help others. That’s exactly what I want to do but I can’t help myself right now. I can’t take care of myself. This is hard and the fear that consumes me is paralyzing.

I am so sad for you. I?m literally crying to my wife right now reading her your posts scared for my own future. Please know there is someone else in the same or even a worse position. I?m so afraid. I have two young daughters aged 6@9 and they are very smart and know something is wrong with daddy. I feel like my so supportive wife is going to give up on me. She will. She has to. She is too good for me. I will pray myself to sleep tonight with you heavy in ny prayers. I promise.