Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The unofficial Bluelight European chapter cannabis club

Inso

Bluelighter
Hi all,

Used to post on these beautiful forums a few years ago.

I'm currently smoking Snoop Dogg levels of weed and was interested to know Bluelighters' experience with this wonderful drug.

My main benefit is actually medically. I have two very rare and severe headache disorders which are currently rendering me unable to leave the house for long (just enough to get to my dealer thankfully). I am in suicidal pain, unless I get very stoned. Then it is tolerable, like night and day difference sometimes, 9 to a 5 on the pain scale.This is probably why the recreational effects are so amazing now too, the psychological aspect of not being in pain.

I have a ridiculous tolerance now, can smoke endlessly and never have any negative effects. I think it's like this with all drugs, the higher one's tolerance, the less negative side effects are experienced.

This is the club anthem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqi70En2I2I

It just gets worse day by day,
Have to smoke more to get the same way.
Eyes turn red, cough up lung cheese,
Gotta be ganj, never no leaf.
Without a doob I'm totally lost

Peace maaaannnn...

Hi all,
Used to post on these beautiful forums a few years ago.
I'm currently smoking Snoop Dogg levels of weed and was interested to know Bluelighters' experience with this wonderful drug.
My main benefit is actually medically. I have two very rare and severe headache disorders which are currently rendering me unable to leave the house for long (just enough to get to my dealer thankfully). I am in suicidal pain, unless I get very stoned. Then it is tolerable, like night and day difference sometimes, 9 to a 5 on the pain scale.This is probably why the recreational effects are so amazing now too, the psychological aspect of not being in pain.

Awww, sorry to hear about your headaches, Inspo. I assume you know too well the root reasons and you have explored all the possible avenues for resolving the problem - diet change, homeopathic remedies, certain exercises, a general re-balance of your system?
I'm a recreational smoker (I can't function on it), a spliff once or twice a week, usually at the weekend. I enjoy it (a lot), but I can't smoke more than that, as it can worsen my anxiety, cause insomnia, mess up my throat and blood sugar levels otherwise.
Because I don't smoke often I get really, really stoned, and it's great, as far as I use it in moderation.
I love listening to music on it - from disco to drum & bass to house to old school bassline. I find it euphoric and seems to activate the same neural pathways that get fired up by euphoric stims like ecstasy and m-cat (of course in a mellower kind of way). I love it when I'm a bit drunk and with every substance I've tried.
Would love for it to be legal and to have access to a selection of qualities :)

Thanks Safrolette. It is p[ossible for there to be a root physical cause, unfortunately it's been investigated and like many people there is no currently identifiable cause. Awaiting a complex, expensive operation, my only hope tbh.

Sounds like sensible weed consumption there, it is often more enjoyable from time to time treated like going out drinking. Unfortunately I become heavily addicted to any mind altering substance I try so also hooked on the effects I won't lie. Also smoke 20+ fags a day now so my lungs are not happy with me. But just don't give a fuck atm. Weed n cigs stop me having incredibly dark thoughts.

Anyway on a happier subject, had a spliff and couple double espressos and immediately cleaned my room. Now walk the dog and another spliff. Awesome.

The earlier in the day one smokes, the better it is. 9am today. Anyone agree?

I'm sorry, I'm afraid I have to disagree.

Although I had my first spliff of the day at 4:30am, then another at 7:00am, I can't help but feel it has severely compromised my ability to earn any wife points today.

This has been confirmed by my being accused of being a "useless fuckin waste of space" every 10 minutes since she emerged from the pit. Bitch.

So no, smoking in the morning is not good if you've got shit to do...

I'm sorry, I'm afraid I have to disagree.

Although I had my first spliff of the day at 4:30am, then another at 7:00am, I can't help but feel it has severely compromised my ability to earn any wife points today.

This has been confirmed by my being accused of being a "useless fuckin waste of space" every 10 minutes since she emerged from the pit. Bitch.

So no, smoking in the morning is not good if you've got shit to do...

Unfortunately I haven't got much shit to do at the moment. :(

Shit to do is overrated anyway

Unfortunately, 'shit to do' is a prerequisite of life. I hate it myself, but the one thing I've learnt over decades is that smoking weed in the morning doesn't help one little bit...

I have one unofficial pipe left. I'm about to officially run out until the end of the week.

Thanks Safrolette. It is possible for there to be a root physical cause, unfortunately it's been investigated and like many people there is no currently identifiable cause. Awaiting a complex, expensive operation, my only hope tbh.
Sounds like sensible weed consumption there, it is often more enjoyable from time to time treated like going out drinking. Unfortunately I become heavily addicted to any mind altering substance I try so also hooked on the effects I won't lie. Also smoke 20+ fags a day now so my lungs are not happy with me. But just don't give a fuck atm. Weed n cigs stop me having incredibly dark thoughts.
Anyway on a happier subject, had a spliff and couple double espressos and immediately cleaned my room. Now walk the dog and another spliff. Awesome.

I have a very low tolerance for anything (except food, alas), alcohol, drugs, tobacco. Basically a natural lightweight. Even more so now that I'm getting on a bit.
...Best wishes for your surgery, I can understand that weed consumption is helping. You may have to stop after the operation thou, smoking slows down the recovery process. Yes, I sound like an old nag (which I am), borderline trolling :p ;)

I have a very low tolerance for anything (except food, alas), alcohol, drugs, tobacco. Basically a natural lightweight. Even more so now that I'm getting on a bit.
...Best wishes for your surgery, I can understand that weed consumption is helping. You may have to stop after the operation thou, smoking slows down the recovery process. Yes, I sound like an old nag (which I am), borderline trolling :p ;)

lol very good advice. If i stick to it is another question...

What kinda stuff going round for you guys? Got some amazing new source by total luck.

My mate went to meet our usual guy a few nights back. The prick didn't turnip at all. It's 1am but he's determined not to go home empty handed. So he randomly walks round the estate asking people who looked the 'right way'. He manages to meet this guy in the middle of the night and procure some amazing stuff, genuine candy kush right here. My mate had my phone and I couldn't contact him, after two hours I thought he was dead but then he turned up hah.

Just got Amnesia Haze again its the real deal. Winning

Anyone else love drinking tons of coffee while blazing?

Enables me to smoke ridiculous quantities without passing out. And, especially with Sativa strains (Amnesia Haze), it makes me feel like I've just sniffed some speed and I start having all sorts of crazy thoughts, it's awesome.

I find it analogous to the common practice of sniffing coke to enable higher levels of drinking and debauchery for longer.

Anyone similar?

Anyone else love drinking tons of coffee while blazing?

Enables me to smoke ridiculous quantities without passing out. And, especially with Sativa strains (Amnesia Haze), it makes me feel like I've just sniffed some speed and I start having all sorts of crazy thoughts, it's awesome.

I find it analogous to the common practice of sniffing coke to enable higher levels of drinking and debauchery for longer.

Anyone similar?

yup. amsterdam cocktail. love it. coffee with ganj, tea with \/ er drugs, beer with stimulants.

Love me some weed! currently smoking a strain called "Big Bomb" an indica dominant skunky little beauty. Low THC (around15%) But a beautiful all rounder!

Awesome. I had cookie kush the other week. Very indica dominant too.

Have you found the quality of weed available has dramatically increased in the last year? Everyone and their mother seems to have crazy stuff lately.

It seems someone at the top of the chain knows what they're doing.

Not heard of the Amsterdam thing, sounds good :D

Local contact is awesome. Always a selection! Plus lives 5 mins away never had it so good! :)

Haha same 5 mins walk. My mate randomly met him in town at 2am after usual connect let us down lol

Thought I'd poke my head around the corner and say hello. Not smoked much in years but have stopped most other stuff now apart from a little booze and prescription painkillers and seeing as every bugger in Cornwall appears to be growing their own crop... I'm gonna get some. Lol.

Thought I'd poke my head around the corner and say hello. Not smoked much in years but have stopped most other stuff now apart from a little booze and prescription painkillers and seeing as every bugger in Cornwall appears to be growing their own crop... I'm gonna get some. Lol.

Hello mate :) A fellow South-wester!! crazy how abundant quality weed is down here days ! who needs legalization ? :)

Hello mate :) A fellow South-wester!! crazy how abundant quality weed is down here days ! who needs legalization ? :)

Heh, yup. It's just madness now. it's just all so strong compared to what I used to smoke. TBH I prefer hash but I'll take whatever when I go see my mate later in the week.