• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The unofficial Bluelight European chapter cannabis club

Heh, yup. It's just madness now. it's just all so strong compared to what I used to smoke. TBH I prefer hash but I'll take whatever when I go see my mate later in the week.

Havent really been offered has recently. would love a change and have a nice coma inducing hash on hand!

Cornwall sounds good to visit. Just direct me to the nearest plants I'll do the rest

I'm sorry, I'm afraid I have to disagree.

Although I had my first spliff of the day at 4:30am, then another at 7:00am, I can't help but feel it has severely compromised my ability to earn any wife points today.

This has been confirmed by my being accused of being a "useless fuckin waste of space" every 10 minutes since she emerged from the pit. Bitch.

So no, smoking in the morning is not good if you've got shit to do...
I always smoked from the moment i got up to the moment i went to bed and if i got up in the middle of the night then sucked another few cones back. That went on for nearly 30 years but i never paid for it after i turned 19 so it was never hitting the hip pocket, actually it was filling it remarkably well lol

Although I had my first spliff of the day at 4:30am, then another at 7:00am, I can't help but feel it has severely compromised my ability to earn any wife points today.

This has been confirmed by my being accused of being a "useless fuckin waste of space" every 10 minutes since she emerged from the pit. Bitch.

Does you missus not bother with ganj Fubar?

I can empathise as it can be frustrating for the non weed smoking drug enthusiast to see their fellow psychonaughts posses the ability to achieve bona - fide blast off in any given situation with nothing more that some wacko tobacco in their fag. My ex took most drugs (heroin and crack cocaine being notable exceptions of course) but had not had the head for cannabis since university, so while I would unwind after work most nights with bud, she would drink which inevitably led to a cornucopia of problems.

Does you missus not bother with ganj Fubar?

Oh she does, most definitely! In fact, she's always mithering me to skin up when we've got some - but only in the evenings. What she doesn't like is me getting wasted in the morning instead of doing man jobs...

I have a variety called 'Sunset Sherbert'.

Indica dominant according to google. The best kind.

Sounds delicious inside . Currently have beautiful cured amnesia. sativa supposedly but I feel an all rounder strong as fuck tho couch locker and brain energiser!

You smoke the wrong stuff then for the morning shift.

You smoke the wrong stuff then for the morning shift.

What would thee suggest then mucker? (Not that I've got any choice - it's just a case of having to have what the local kiddie dealer has in at the time...)

If you ever can try and get hold of santa maria, otherwise durban poison is meant to be the best for this but I've never had the pleasure of trying that one as yet.

Hmm, I've had Durban poison back in the day, but not heard of the other one. However, I don't think it would matter much which strain I smoked - weed just tends to get me wasted, or more wasted. I've never found it to be a functional drug at all (doesn't stop me fuckin trying mind you...)

Hmm, I've had Durban poison back in the day, but not heard of the other one. However, I don't think it would matter much which strain I smoked - weed just tends to get me wasted, or more wasted. I've never found it to be a functional drug at all (doesn't stop me fuckin trying mind you...)

I love weed, but i wouldn't love it as much if it was functional!

I love weed, but i wouldn't love it as much if it was functional!

Heh, good point =D

I've never understood people like Consumer who can reach for the bong before they get out of bed then go about their day - except for people like Inso who would otherwise suffer debilitating pain...

Last edited:
I have a variety called 'Sunset Sherbert'.

Indica dominant according to google. The best kind.

strain from over the pond, been seeing alot of such in "tuna" style tin's and those pop top container's up this way. 3.5/8th's mainly.. all over priced

Santa Maria is the strain used in Lowryder #2 from the small amount I got from growing them it was nice. Been smoking Jack Herrer as my main strain for ages now. Is very functional can send me on full on cleaning sprees. Is my favourite strain. Is like 70% sativa so isn't rediculously racy brain stuff.

Been smoking a strain called Kraken is a nice heavy hitting indica. I usually don't really care what a strain smells or tastes like but this smells really minty is lovely!

Santa Maria is the strain used in Lowryder #2 from the small amount I got from growing them it was nice. Been smoking Jack Herrer as my main strain for ages now. Is very functional can send me on full on cleaning sprees. Is my favourite strain. Is like 70% sativa so isn't rediculously racy brain stuff.

Been smoking a strain called Kraken is a nice heavy hitting indica. I usually don't really care what a strain smells or tastes like but this smells really minty is lovely!

You confirm my theory/knowledge/experience on cannabis effects.

For different people every similar strain can have different effects especially if you use other drugs.
But as a 90% pure cannabis user this is what the effects are for me.

There have been people saying it's hash due to it's high thc content that will keep you going and awake for hours on end.
If I use hash without a beer I fall asleep within two hours. If I have a beer with it, it keeps me up for yonks and no I don't drink in the morning :p.