• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Natural High Tolerance to Opiates?

WeedDxm

Bluelighter
So recently I was injured on the job, I had to get 23 stitches and surgery to repair tendon/nerve damage. I was prescribed 40 Percocet 5mg pills. I'm a former IV Heroin/Opiate user, but I have not used any opiates in the last 2-3 years (execpt for Kratom if you consider that to be an opiate).

I have noticed it has been very hard for me to get any recreational value from the Oxycodone. I took a 30mg dose with only mild effects. Today I took a 45mg dose with still only mild/moderate effects. I don't understand how my tolerance can be so high when I haven't used opiates for so long..

The only things I can think of that would be causing this would be:

- Kratom usage almost every day for about a year
- Heavy usage of DXM for about 18 months (4-5 years ago, no usage since)
- High natural tolerance to opiates'

Does anyone else have a high natural tolerance to opiates? I'm just curious!

Hey man I'm going to send this over to drug culture because it isn't really harm reduction.

But to answer your question yes I have a natural opioid tolerance, 30mg barely touches me with zero tolerance.

Hey man I'm going to send this over to drug culture because it isn't really harm reduction.

But to answer your question yes I have a natural opioid tolerance, 30mg barely touches me with zero tolerance.

That's crazy how it can effect people so differently. I guess we're the unlucky ones :X

Docs hate giving me meds because of this, which is alright by me, I've had my battles with opiates.

I guess its like with alcohol, some people take a lot more beers than others to get drunk. sadly opioids are much more of a stress to get hold of and high tolerance is a horror rather than something to boast about

It?s the kratom. Whether you?ll admit this to yourself or not kratom is an opioid. It works on the opiate receptors and will absolutely cause a cross tolerance to other opiates. Kratom has more mild withdrawals then equivalent doses of convential opioids and the addiction potential is slightly less imo but it undoubtably effects the opiate receptors.

I am naturally quite sensitive to most drugs when I dont have a tolerance. Still, even with next to nothing for opiate tolerance I would have to do an entire oxy 80 to get high and it was a very short high. I dont really like oxy very much compared to other opiates oddly enough.

And yeah...there would definately be something of a cross tolerance between oxy and kratom.

Some huge people could probably manage something like carfentanyl before the chemicals themselves become a toxic overload to the body