• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there yourself. And I don't know about artistic...autistic, yes, but I'm not so sure I have an artistic side. Unless it comes down to needing some or other function performing in the lab, thinking everything is there in plenty and ready for use, but then at the last minute finding out something critical is not on hand and that it either must be synthesized with difficulty and/or time, or that I need to find a workaround for the deficit, E.g get that alcohol chlorinated/brominated, but oh, no SOCl2/SOBr2....right....just what DO you have around....carbon tet and triphenylphosphine...maybe....phosphorus halides from the halogen, a suitable medium to dilute it during synthesis of whatever I'll need to actually succeed in production of my target molecule and of course time. So not sure about aRtistic, just very creative and do my best to be as artistic as possible whenever trying to pull a generic mammal from a hat and hope it will fulfil the needs fulfilled by a rabbit=D

I got pharmacies knocking out linctus left right and centre down my way recently. They charge silly prices for it but still can't complain. Very useful to maintain and hold back withdrawals. Because recently I have been absolutely boshing those orange 40mg oxy that have been doing the rounds but have had trouble maintaining a consistent supply. Despite jumping off ~200mg oxy I had only very mild withdrawals today thanks to codeine linctus, DHC, and kratom.

That terrible moment when you're a bit sick & a friend comes round for a crank & says they will sort you out if you let them in so you open the door.
They get to business & call you over, you look at the works & it looks a bit too clear to be gear but you don't say anything as you decide to call them out AFTER they have cranked you, turns out they have only got white & what they just shot you up with is half a 10 rock :(

Such is life I guess

That terrible moment when you're a bit sick & a friend comes round for a crank & says they will sort you out if you let them in so you open the door.
They get to business & call you over, you look at the works & it looks a bit too clear to be gear but you don't say anything as you decide to call them out AFTER they have cranked you, turns out they have only got white & what they just shot you up with is half a 10 rock :(

Such is life I guess

Bet that was a nice surprise :)

going in to WD's and having a hit of W is my idea of a 'mare

QFT. I used to do it deliberately on occasion during a previous period of dependency when I was reliant on street heroin to alleviate withdrawals, but always under the cover of a safety net. While I have never bought large amounts I have and still often get a couple of stones as an aperitif to the gear and on those occasions when the cluck was in between those first neutral symptoms (i.e. the yawing, rhinitis, minor chills and aches) and the real pain that followed, the relief of simply scoring would be enough to satisfy my agitation and as I almost always have my couple of pipes before hitting the kit it was easy on these occasions to get pranged first - the rattle would intensify the crack to the degree that it was a short lived but genuinely pleasant distraction from how poorly I was beginning to feel, and with a 1/16 or a full ball ready to tuck into (this was pre 2010 of course, when I could still get weight from most places) I kind of enjoyed the perverse pleasure of the increased potentiation of the cluck once the coke subsided, making that first blast even more succulent as the rattle would melt away.

While I am in no position to criticise anybody's behaviour, especially in relation to IV use, I cannot help myself from again commenting on how unbelievably unnecessary it is to use crack cocaine as part of a speedball or to IV it on it's own. While I have never been attracted to IV stimulant use, I can at least understand the motivation behind people who shoot speed and / or hydrochloride coke, but the beauty of crack is that it has been perfected for smoking (which of course has the fastest onset of any ROA). Why somebody would wish to chemically undo a stone just to accelerate vascular collapse is beyond me.

Bollocks! looks like my recipe has to change, the damn CHCl3 is no longer in the care+ linctus. Looks like I'll have to add it myself next time I buy a bottle of the stuff, make some ether by first stripping the water out of a bottle of the cheapest vodka going and given it's intended for human consumption, I think I'll avoid using the Williamson route,Nobody wants traces of MeI in their drink. Stiil....I am fucking disgusted. Now it tastes of cheap synthetic lemon. and I'd have to add a couple of drops of chloroform. That means more effort, either buying it if I haven't already got some in the lab or making some from acetone and removing the acetone via the bisulfite adduct or as acetone oxime to make sure nothing is left in there. Chloroform and ether have potential in certain circumstances in the case of cocktails, but acetone? fuck no!

Soon they'll be fucking with Gee's linctus and either putting something nasty into it or taking something good out probably.

As for stimulants, well if its the last night before picking up a script refill for my regular meds, and everything is running the hell out, sometimes I'll use phet/meth/ethylamphetamine basically to make the last hours (which always feel like they have been stretched out to an obscene length, as if that night had gone and grown a nest of foot-longed pulsating, syphilitic, chancre-infested dicks and started waving them around at the entrance of a primary school) fly away much faster, because I'm flying with them, and knowing damn well that I won't be experiencing any crash or comedown, because I've got 3 opioid scripts, one for nitrazepam, another for chlormethiazole, tizanidine (muscle relaxer, works like clonidine), clonidine, pramipexole (a dopamine receptor agonist) plus a few other bits and pieces on rx that all put together, pretty much guarantee I couldn't suffer a comedown if I wanted to.

And usually I'd get a lift to the docs surgery and to the pharmacy (it takes my going further afield to pick up the chlormethiazole; it is old, old fasioned stuff, very much in the vein of those oldschool wall-banger depressants like barbiturates [it actually does bind the barbiturate recognition site on the GABAa receptor complex], and from what I've heard of them, methaqualone, ethchlorvynol etc. although I've never yet made either, the stuff they generally banned outright because they were either too dangerous in overdose, too recreational or both. Chlormethiazole made it through the culls, perhaps due to it being an alcohol dehydrogenase inhibitor, and prolongs the half life of alcohol in the body, which allows it to be used in a strictly in-patient detox setting for alcoholics and help stop them going into such precipitous a degree of withdrawal, as well as being a GABAergic so it has a little extra help in that specific use, something not shared AFAIK by any other depressant, maybe chloral hydrate and similar, because its close enough to alcohol structurally to be quite likely to act as a substrate. But chloral doesn't suppress epileptiform spike-and-wave discharges, so not nearly as useful]

And as its so old I have to go out of my way to get hold of it, at least on prescription. I've got the script fine enough, its more a matter of having somewhere to take it to who will actually have the drug in stock and not have to special order it for it to be in days later, which for antiseizure meds isn't acceptable. But the pharmacy I use, they happened to have it in the first time I went for everything on my prescriptions, and now I use them regularly they know they will need to have some in stock because I'll be coming for it on a regular basis, plus extra because sometimes I pick up additional 'rescue packs', of the same, to give me something to work with in the event of breakthrough seizures, because it sure as hell works effectively to kill one off taken when it is just kicking off, it generally never gets off the ground either, because it works REALLY quickly, as fast as something like vodka would be absorbed, if I were much of a drinker. I'm not, but if I do drink I can tip a coffee mug full of 40-45% EtOH vodka down the hatch in one go pretty quickly, and that hits fast. But not as fast as chlormethiazole, even in capsule form (not suggesting combining the two, that would be a recipe for a suicide, it really isn't tolerant of people fucking around in that sense), that stuff hits even faster still than a large dose of strong alcohol.

And of course, nobody usually knows what it is either, or how to spell its name (not helped by the fact they took the 'R' out of it's name in the BNF just a few years ago either) Wonder how much THAT cost the NHS to do, to rename a rarely ever used drug, considered a drug of last resort, that few but really old fart doctors know a damn thing about, which as such cannot have that many prescribed users. Talk about wasting money, no? all in all makes it a bit of a pain, because everything else I am prescribed, I can pick up at the pharmacy down my road, or not far from there, but neither of the two that are close by carry chlormethiazole/heminevrin meaning I have to get on the bike and go out specially, and further than I should have to, mainly because I need to pick up that fucking antique. Very useful and effective antique, but it does all but come dispensed in bottles with dusty cobwebs hanging from it.

Easy as hell to make (two steps, albeit in the first one, the workup needs to be done with great caution, because it cleaves vitamin B1, the starting compound is highly toxic, as a convulsant poison acting by throwing a spanner in the works of biological processes which require vitamin B6 as a cofactor., these processes include the body's capacity to produce GABA.) Nasty, poisonous stuff and in a downright unpleasant way, and probably hard to treat especially if the hospital didn't know the mechanism of it's convulsant effects, and tried the obvious, like using benzos, which require GABA to be bound to GABAa receptors in order to work. Without GABA, they are dead weight. Barbs can directly gate the chloride channel at GABAaRs at higher doses, but it'd be an unusual mode of action for a poison, screwing up vitamin B6-dependent processes and preventing biosynthesis of GABA, and they'd be most unlikely to know that they needed to megadose B6 and use barbiturates. Nobody is going to have heard of toxopyrimidine either.

So cleansing the alcohol intermediate of the toxopyrimidine byproduct in the first step of the two is vital. I also think its a good idea to vacuum distill the freebase chlormethiazole too. (Distillation at 1atm is a BAD idea, it can easily break down thermally to something that stinks like something unholy crawled into an ISIS jihadi's arsehole and died after it escaped from hell.)

Not sure what it is precisely, but it has to be something connected with opening of the 4-methylthiazole ring system, because I know sulfurous kinds of horrid when I smell it, and that stuff has sulfurous and stygian slobbering from it like pus from a diseased, gangrenous crackwhore's dick abscess. Just with none of the character or tolerability. Highly persistent, highly potent and HIGHLY unpleasant, too, if the molecule cracks open during distillation, so using vacuum to do the job is a must IMO. Anyone who's tried to do it at 1atm is probably going to think the same, after washed glassware still stinks out a room, which needs to be kept sealed but for the windows for the next week, if you want to approach without a gas mask on. Stinks like a turd crawled up a hellhound's backside before the latter crawled up the devil's arse, died and rotted whilst satan takes a bath in a a pool of liquid hydrogen sulfide in hell's sewer system and covers himself with his own shit after eating nothing but rotting garlic, onions and leeks for six months.

Hell, its worse, it smells like theresa may made a speech due to celebrate successfully rigging another election. Smells like her rotting minge sees when it looks at her ugly fucking slag face.

Last edited:
I was talking to a mate yesterday and told her I had been ripped off with someone putting crack in the heroin wraps and apparently its not crack its China white which is in town, Its must be fucking shite because I smoked 6 bags in 20 minutes and didn't even get a not more like China shite.

It's an interesting thing how the two things kind of had their "don't do it" government campaigns with in a couple of years of one another, and a few years after that thd dealers were offering the both... I vaguely remember the time when it was two separate dealers. Crack is the ultimate self harm self loathing drug for me, Ive got into cycles when I've felt bad about myself and wanted to feel worst about myself. Disgust shame sort of thing.
The elusive china white... Likely it'll turn up on that day when I've proper hit off the heroin and substitutes, then China white will show its face... Must have the wrong contacts. The mythical China white O have heard mentioned. Many times over the years, but have never ever seen. There was some dealer calling himself China, I never even saw him,I refused his number for some reason.
China white.... 10 /10,
Pakistani brown.... Couldn't even rate it now on a normal scoring basis I've been getting ripped off that long... Not what it used to be, same old as it ever was.

China white? meant to be a synonym for fentanyl isn't it? thats what I've always taken it to mean.

If so, you aren't missing out on anything. I've had it (both from the street and rx'd) (along with alfentanil, lofentanil, remifentanil and sufentanil), all a cold, clinical prick tease family of opioids. And they provoke tachyphylaxis and conventional tolerance both something insane.

Well..that was a nice surprise after what started off a heap of shit of a day. Was doing my last 70mg of morphine in a shot, prepped from XR zomorph capsules, and whilst doing the IM, the damn needle shot off the barrel as I tried to depress the plunger too quickly, wasting I'd guess a quarter to just over a quarter of the first wash, triturated the remains even finer for a while in one of my mortars (I've two, one for things which are allowable into my body, be it psychoactives or spices and whathaveyou, and the other one is reserved exclusively for lab use, I'd sure as shit never shoot anything that's been in the other one. I can't remember everything that's ever been in there, but I can remember there being some potentially unhealthy nitro-compounds that are irritating as hell to mucous membranes, completely or almost totally insoluble in water, but still, it didn't take much vapor escaping from a long, narrow-necked flask, similar to a Florence flask but with a ground glass joint at the top of the neck, when the reaction aimed at synthesizing the nitro compound in question (no, nothing to do with explosives, nitro groups DO have other uses, they are electron-withdrawing as all fuck, for example, and via reduction, good intermediates to amines) had it's appropriate chemicals mixed together and then popped in the microwave.

Thought I was fucked, but no, went to get some codeine linctus from the one place that does it round here that I can go to (there is one other but its not open weekends and besides, I've burnt my boat there, big time, after being repeatedly lied to regarding acetone, with a pharmacist repeatedly coming up with one story, which was politely but firmly, logically refuted point by point, then when it was obvious that he was full of it, and obvious it was obvious, coming up with more and more and more different heaps of shite, after being repeatedly blatantly lied to, eventually I..rather lost my patience. And after what I said to him, while I didn't give him the chance to say anything, its a fair guess that I'm barred for life, and for that matter, any offspring for several generations will also be banned. I kinda exploded in his face in fury, said a lot of very, very nasty things to him, to the extent that there is no way in hell I'll ever be sold anything of any kind ever again there, anyhow, guy was a fucking dick, he had it coming; and I've a really low tolerance for idiots, and that pharmacist was even more of an idiot than most, not only a moron, but a total, utter whorebegotten cunt beyond all redemption.)

Young, inexperienced girl at the till, was fine selling me a couple of bottles of codeine linctus at a time, plus a bottle of DXM syrup for good measure. Had to quickly grab one of the bottles of codeine syrup and pocket it (she could see that) while going for my wallet, to prevent the pharmacy owner seeing and potentially telling her not to sell more than one at once. He doesn't have a problem selling one daily, but only one per transaction/per day. He's not entirely stupid, in that it seems he can see that a chronic pain patient who goes there every week to pick up two morphine formulation scripts and one for oxy IR is not about to have any problem whatsoever with developing a tolerance from occasional use of codeine syrup. That horse has already bolted.

And just for icing on the cake, after I'd downed all but the extra 100mg of one of the bottles, dropped my E-fag back at home. Bending over to pick it up and what did I find? some lynlor oxy IR caps=D

The effect on my eyes...christ..the vapor from that was horrid (I was wearing eye protection, but the set of goggles I was using at the time had vent holes in the side to prevent condensation. Which is good, stops things misting up inside to the point you can't see jack shit, but unfortunately, the gas exchange goes both ways, if something can get out, it can also get IN.

Got a new set since, a visor-style one-lens set of goggles, plus an additional heavier, but still wear-able blast shield that locks onto the head and flips up and down, like a welding mask but designed to take shrapnel, gouts of boiling, potentially corrosive liquids and deflect anything that otherwise would hit the wearer in the face, and down to the very top of the torso, top of head etc. so it is scattered sideways instead of melting your face off. The visor-style face mask [its like a diving mask, not a respirator/gas mask, although I've got two, possibly three of those) has no breathing holes and fogs up, but I've discovered a little trick that gives me the best of both worlds-a bit of fairy liquid diluted in plenty water, used to wet a bit of bog roll, this being used to wipe round the inside of the visor, it stops the lens fogging up.)

Bog roll to the rescue twice in that case, with that nitro-thingy, the classic synthesis of the compound in question takes between 6 and 7 hours on a steam bath. But using a microwave oven one can shorten it to 15-30 minutes. Has to be watched very carefully, The MW operated manually in a pulsed fashion, giving it a nuke, then a dunk in a cooling bath, then repeated nuking-cooling cycles until the total irradiation time allotted is up. Better yields, better purity of product, less crap to get rid of in the workup, and the crude product is bright yellow (its supposed to be yellow, nitro groups often act as a yellow chromophore, take say, trinitrophenol/picric acid, and dinitrophenol, bright yellow, same with the P2NP and substituted 1-phenyl-2-beta-nitropropenes and the nitrostyrenes used for making amphetamines and phenethylamines respectively, the intermediate nitroalkenes are invariably bright yellow or occasionally orange.)

In the case of the compound I was working on, it is meant to be yellow, when done on the steam bath it often comes out dark red, but when everything is thrown together, two reactants and a catalyst, just chucked in the flask and nuked for a half hour (still got to fine tune the timing and see when yields start to drop), can get near stoichiometric yields, running solventless, dissolving directly into isopropanol after the reaction and recrystallizing from there), anyhow, the vapor, was a problem, coming out of the flask neck, and irritating as fucking hell, both to the eyes, mucous membranes (was wearing a gas mask, gloves, but sans a full NBC suit, the kind of selfcontained breathing and dermal protection equipment one would wear if venturing into an area known to be hot with nerve agents, or if treating ebola virus patients, there is no practical way to stop EVERY tiny potential contact with airborne vaporized solids, you take your gloves off later, and touch an item of clothing while changing into clean clothes and there you are, it just got on your fingers....

The compound worked on didn't justify NBC gear, not even close, but it was awfully irritating to eyes, mucous membranes, skin and via inhalation, had an effect like CS gas, not particularly dangerous, but it certainly made the work less pleasant. Until...bog roll to the rescue. Couldn't use a stopper to plug the flask, as it'd just explode due to the overpressure created when the microwave evaporated....lets just say when it evaporated either of the two liquid reactants and leave it at that.....

Compound itself isn't explosive, but the buildup of pressure due to solvents being vaporized would have shattered the flask, potentially busting my microwave, so came up with a quickly improvized but perfect solution to the problem. A rolled up tube shaped wad of bog roll stuck part way into the flask neck, leaving a length to get hold of and pull it out after everything is finished. Worked like a stopper, condensing the vaporized solid onto the surface of the bog roll and preventing it exiting the flask and either getting into the MW or escaping out into the room. Could even work without a gas mask, no vile teargas fumes at all.

Last edited:
I have been getting some wicked h here in the smoke - thin slabs about 2-3mm thick and light in colour very clean and strong best guess 60-70% judging by how long it lasts me. Been around for while now , anyone else come across it?

Most gear in the west of Scotland is bash, powdery bash. I have had people ask me if I can shift bash. That?s how it?s fucked up. It ain?t the user isn?t the mixing gear so the guys higher up bash fuck out it not giving a fuck. Recently i was away to my mates helping him shift xans and came across a dude doing proper brown. I havent really been bothering about Brown because it?s all shit, but was with my mate and he wanted a bag so we got a few , I set up the foil put the bag on had a few lines and could feel it instantly, couldn?t believe how strong it was. It was solid but i thought it had just been repressed but now I know it was right of the brick. Would only do .1 tenner bags but ad rather pay that than ?15 for a half g of shitty bash that?s why I don?t bother. My problems now lye with the tablets. But big part of that is how I feel.

Anyone noticed any problems with the heroin supply chain to Sheffield or Manchester?

EDIT: False alarm! It did come through in the end. Although the quality has taken a serious dive. This is leaving huge dark streaks of beetle turds compared to the last batch .....

Last edited:
Still the same here - best in a long while and my fella has stocked up 'never seen it like this, really thin slabs 2mm thick light colour. Also seen it from another place so must be lots about down here.

Strange question but you guys would know lol. I was taking high dose ER Tramadol, Codeine and ER Oxycodone (not all at the same time) for about 5-6 weeks solid. Stopped them and had runny nose, flu like feeling, slight depression, for a week or so, so tapered off. But despite being off opiates now my soldier will not stand to attention for long still. My question is, can opiates ruin sexual dysfunction for a period after you stop them. It's most frustrating 8(

Last edited:
Strange question but you guys would know lol. I was taking high dose ER Tramadol, Codeine and ER Oxycodone (not all at the same time) for about 5-6 weeks solid. Stopped them and had runny noses, flu like feeling, slight depression, for a week or so, so tapered off. But despite being off opiates now my soldier will not stand to attention for long still. My question is, can opiates ruin secual dysfunction for a period after you stop them. It's most frustrating 8(

How long since you stopped? IME when you come off opiates it's hard keeping the little feller down! However, with tramadol also acting as an SNRI, perhaps there might be some residual action on your, er, performance? I believe SSRIs and SNRIs can have this effect.

Good point FUBAR. I'm also on a high dose of an SSRI (Duloxetine), so combined with the SNRI action of the Tramadol could be the problem. A month was all it took to get mild but rather uncomfortale withdrawal effects. I could barely handle that, I can only imagine what actual Heroin withdrawal is like...

Good point FUBAR. I'm also on a high dose of an SSRI (Duloxetine), so combined with the SNRI action of the Tramadol could be the problem. A month was all it took to get mild but rather uncomfortale withdrawal effects. I could barely handle that, I can only imagine what actual Heroin withdrawal is like...

Ah, that could be the problem mate. Although opiates do eventually kill your sex drive completely, they can actually enhance it in the early stages as you can bang away for ages without coming (this is great for the ladies). Unfortunately, when in the grip of serious addiction all you want to do is gouch out. I've lost count of the number of times my Mrs was gagging for it and working on me like a trooper, only to have me saying "I'm too tired love". I'm such a fuckin catch...

Status
Not open for further replies.