• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking the bus to pay a visit to the dopeman again. I've been smoking every other day for the past couple weeks, I don't get withdrawals or anything and haven't been shooting for a long time, but it's not something I can or am willing to keep doing. Still, the boredom is too intense sometimes

Withdrawing from mezolar-matrix fentanyl patches 100mcg/hr. I've got extreme chronic pain from an injury causing Rhabdomyolysis and compartment syndrome (which the rhabdo then resulted in double kidney failure and 3 weeks in intensive care on dyalasis). Anyway, my GP says all patients on opiates/opioids are being complusively reduced so I've decided to bite the bullet and cold turkey rather than suffer through weeks of forced reduction. I've got pregabalin and clonidine but unfortunately my connect for those Serbian diazepam (brand begins with a "G" I think) has been nicked and sent down and so got no benzos. This is gonna be tough which is why I've joined this site but fuck it, Ive been through worse shit that this in the army and in life in general so I know i can do it. Unfortunately my injuries have left me barely able to walk and my left foot is useless (injury happened while serving overseas curtosy of Terry Taliban).

Pleased to meet you all.

Withdrawing from mezolar-matrix fentanyl patches 100mcg/hr. I've got extreme chronic pain from an injury causing Rhabdomyolysis and compartment syndrome (which the rhabdo then resulted in double kidney failure and 3 weeks in intensive care on dyalasis). Anyway, my GP says all patients on opiates/opioids are being complusively reduced so I've decided to bite the bullet and cold turkey rather than suffer through weeks of forced reduction. I've got pregabalin and clonidine but unfortunately my connect for those Serbian diazepam (brand begins with a "G" I think) has been nicked and sent down and so got no benzos. This is gonna be tough which is why I've joined this site but fuck it, Ive been through worse shit that this in the army and in life in general so I know i can do it. Unfortunately my injuries have left me barely able to walk and my left foot is useless (injury happened while serving overseas curtosy of Terry Taliban).

Pleased to meet you all.

Welcome to the forum!

Pleased to meet you all.

Fuck you serve your country and your country can't serve you up pain relief , FFS.

Fuck you serve your country and your country can't serve you up pain relief , FFS.

That's just the way it is bro. No one in the UK gives a fuck about combat veterans unfortunately. Its not like in the States. I've learned to accept it although it does sadden me that I've given so much both and physically and mentally for my country and yet my country treats myself and other veterans of conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan so poorly. A lot of people question our reasons for being in those countries in the first place but as a soldier you are fighting for your mates and not for politics or even Queen and Country. Dont want to get all political so will leave it there.

On a more relevant note to this thread, the fentanyl withdrawal has been pretty brutal, made even harder by the fact that I'm on crutches with a forest gump style boot on my left leg to tie my ankle in place. I broke my left ankle in a parachuting accident during P-Company (basic airborne qualification that all members of the parachute regiment and other attached arms of 16 Air Assult Brigade need to pass in order to be allowed to wear parachute wings on your arm) and that was always a weak spot. All was manageable until the WIMIK landrover I was travelling in drove over an IED in a place called Kajaki in Northern Helmand Province, Afghanistan. This flipped the vehicle and I was trapped underneath it for a while (made all the more terrifying by the fact that the 7.62mm and .50cal link ammo began to cook off) causing crush injuries to my legs leading to Rhabdo and kidney failure along with a compound fracture.

Last edited:
I didn't SAY 'all muslims', I meant fanatical fucks who need their faces with an extra hole courtesy of a .50cal raufoss round up the nose=D

Bet using a minigun has to be pretty fun though!

Of course not, but it's a distinction that must be made non the less. As with all religions, it's the few who give a bad name to the many. Islam is just a particularly nasty example. Whenever people are willing to commit heinous acts and state that they are doing so in the name of their god, it's bound to create confusion.

As for mini-guns, I've never fired one. I was a Minimi gunner as in the FN Minimi light machine gun (or as the yanks call it the SAW), not the operator of a mini-gun. Other than the air-force it's only really the Royal Navy who hold the privilege of expending 3,000 - 6,000 rounds per minute of 147 grain FMJ as Royal Navy destroyers are often equipped with the M134 mini-gun. The yank Humvees often have mounted mini-guns but Brit WIMIKs (our closest equivalent) only use M2 Browning .50cals or 40mm GMGs (grenade machine guns) in addition to the commander's GPMG.

As for Raufoss rounds however, I have fired, although only in training as my primary weapon systems were the L96 in 7.62x51mm and the L115A3 in .338 Lapua Magnum. As I'm sure you know, 0.50cal is an anti-material HMG round and the British army doesn't generally use .50 cal rifles in anything other than very specific roles and the Raufoss round is an ultra specialty round (not to mention very expensive)

Last edited:
Seems even the shotters have decent gear now. But the fella I see gets it directly from the turks who bring it in. The light is too good. 2or more for a tenner. I need to take a break

lol

He knows too well, roughly where you based at blondin?

Think I might just partake of a little brown myself, plus perhaps some methadone. An 8th of gear and 50 physeptone would do me nicely right now.

What? I'm not allowed to insult the bloody taliban? thats a bit much. Not as if I'm insulting muslims, as a whole. But specifically the taliban. They are a bunch of cunts, do you dispute that? Taliban, or ISIS fighter, they are a murdering pack of bastard fundies who need to be rounded up and covered in willy pete.

As for the raufoss round, sure. But it'd be pretty funny to blow a talib's bonce off and send it flying with a long stream of blazing turban trailing behind=D you have to admit, it'd be hilarious to watch that ugly little head popped off, with a bit of spine attached, to hold the flaming turban streamer. Like an afghan firework display =D

n.london, i swear the gear is gettung better and better as my tollerance hasnt changed smoked about .3 or so at 9am and im jqa...............................................////////////////////////aaaaaaaz UH NODDING AT work lol

What? I'm not allowed to insult the bloody taliban? thats a bit much. Not as if I'm insulting muslims, as a whole. But specifically the taliban. They are a bunch of cunts, do you dispute that? Taliban, or ISIS fighter, they are a murdering pack of bastard fundies who need to be rounded up and covered in willy pete.

You do know that The Taliban are fighting Daesh?

The only Muslim faith I have any time for are the Sufi, the other two branches of the faith are foul & have no place on this earth.

Just because they are against ISIS, ISIL, daesh, the mad monkey-mullahs of motherfuckerdom or whatever else you want to call the bastards, doesn't make them good people either. AFAIK al-qaeda despise ISIS too, because they are too extremist for al-qaeda. So I've been told at least.

Does that make al-qaeda good folk? no, it does not. It just makes them a fucking pack of jihadi psychotic demagogic compulsive onanists with another set of compulsive onanist jihadi demagogue psychopathic shit stains on the skid marked unwashed kecks of the globe as enemies, along with all their other enemies. Which is probably most people in both cases, since, well, they are bastards unfit to breathe the air of the same planet I live on, and to be touched by the same wind that has blown through the gorgeous, sleek long dark hair of my stalker. Something none of them have any right to do, and that I would happily put any of them to death for the sheer affront of doing so. Hell, I'd burn them alive slowly just for the crime of befouling the world she makes a better place by being in it. Because, that, quite frankly, is an unforgivably abhorrent, disgusting thing for them to do, to breathe her leftover air. She might have personally exhaled several atoms of that nitrogen and carbon dioxide, argon, neon, krypton, xenon etc. in a breath taken whilst she spoke. And for that, they deserve to die the fuck screaming vomited blood out of their eyesockets.

Not something I would forgive them for either.

As for sunni vs sufi etc....personally I reckon they are all full of shiite if you ask me.

I can't say as I have any time for religion in general. We'd be better off without them. Maybe when we were still exploring the latest technology in lithic core pressure-flaking we might have 'needed' religion to dissuade us from abject barbarism, but nowadays, religion tends to CAUSE IMO, infinitely more barbarism than it has ever solved since our ancient ancestors pre-pre-prespecies left the pleistocene. Sure, at one point, magic was the only explanation we had, all that crap about a magic baby who sinned for us all apparently, who was left by his psychopathic daddy dearest (talk about a broken home, when the father is his own son and some kinda haunt at the same time, and a genocidal butcher of general semitic-ville, perhaps some leftover of the Sumerian El, or equivalent akkadian, assyrian, babylonian, hittite deity.)

But now we have science. The same science as lets us acetylate (or better yet, propionylate) our cleaned, refined poppy alkaloids for greater BBB penetration and potency, and in the case of the dipropionate ester, giving it something like triple the duration of action, and a hell of a lot more euphoric bang for buck.

And that has let us launch probes into deep space, and even outside our solar system, into the interstellar medium. Does one who has such capability to understand, still need some miscellaneous semitic deities of the near east, who regardless of specifics, are all genocidal childkilling psychotic mental case shitbags.

Got an 8th of some really pretty good gear and 50 physeptone tabs.

Now there are only two things missing. One of them is a big pile of meth or some other amphetamine. The other...I better keep my mouth shut as to what THAT is. Although at least one person here knows, it's just a bit too naughty to post on BL.

The 8th was weight on, as it should be, came as two separate bags, haven't finished the first yet, but after a quick smoke to steady my hand, I cooked up at least half the half 8th in one shot, once the quick smoke had brought my veins standing out to attention, at least where there are any to find. Managed on my second try, found one in my foot and slammed half the first bag, probably closer to 3/4, along with 65-70mg methadone. Spent all day from when postie dropped off my goodies at about 11am to 6pm nodding HARD. Woke just in time for trek to come on TV and my old man to have finished cooking a pot of chili con carne. Came out of my nod, just about, just able to keep from ending up face first in the chili. Wake up high as fuck, stuff me face, smoke a few big fat stuffed pipes of gear, throw a few methadone tabs down the hole. Sorted.

Learn to last a day without using any of it, even while just knowing it was there?

I used to be able to do that easily .....

Now THIS is some good fucking well shit!

First time in a while I've actually nodded on street gear. Well, second or third, but all off this 8th. Albeit I did start by shooting a quarter 8th.

Getting nicely wankered, whilst eating a tub of clotted cream and frozen honeycomb icecream.

Just about time to throw a few methadone tabs down the hatch IMO.

I'd stay indoors if the weather's that bad mate... ;)

lol, well yeah I guess your right.
The Weather men on road keep pulling over to ask me if I want any of their fine mud or snow for some reason.

Went out the other day & got caught in the snow, made all the nerve endings crazy & tingle, I had to get some really dark mud to soak into after & stop those nerve endings from sparking so savage.

Status
Not open for further replies.