• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is 100% hypothetical folks, honest it is.

1) Any idea what the police price heroin up at on the street?
I mean just say if someone got caught with a bit of gear & the cops said it was worth 4,000 quid for example what would that work out to?
Do they work it out at 0.2g for 10 quid all the way up or do they work on "street prices" like you pay all the way up till you hit a half gram & then it gets cheaper.

2) Just say hypothetical of course if someone had a run in with the law & they searched his flat for another reason & someone had stashed a small bit of gear in the yard that the home owner wasn't aware of I assume the owner of the flat would be charged with posession with intent to supply even though they were 100% innocent.

Who cares, he's fucked either way. Shouldn't have ripped off your giro, the cunt.

Who cares, he's fucked either way. Shouldn't have ripped off your giro, the cunt.

He ripped me off Wednesday on my giro day, tbh right now the sooner he sinks into hell the better.
The things I had to do over the last few days to get a few quid together is not worth speaking of.

I feel ashamed of myself to have done what I had to do but needs must I guess :\

No, zopiclone bandit, you haven't pissed me off. Was just curious is all.

And yes, the sense you mentioned is what was meant. As for how I know the term, I am something of a polymath, an autodidact for the most part, and I have a decent enough knowledge of linguistics and history. There isn't really much I don't keep up on.

Physeptone 5mg Tablets & Methadone Hydrochloride 5mg Tablets are the same thing I assume?

Had some given to me due to being stuck & took quite a few yesterday, they seemed to work a bit but this morning I still got a slight "ice chill" you know that feeling that is like electric down the spine, as if you had ice water injected direct into the nerve endings but not as bad as I expected it to be.

Can you snort these pills or shoot them?

Yeh, Physeptone is just a brand name for methadone. A lot of the juice is also Physeptone brand. Although a lot of people do bang them, it's not advisable as they don't dissolve properly and just result in a suspension of powder and water that has to be injected unfiltered to gain anything from it. This can cause all sorts of problems. Also, heating the suspension just makes things worse as the binders turn into a gel that's impossible to inject. Don't know about snorting them, but as the majority of the pill is made up of fillers and binders it would no doubt make absorption in the mucous membranes pretty inefficient...

I always found the best way to take Physeptone tablets was to just let them dissolve in your mouth and rubbing them around your gums and under your tongue. Many people find the taste quite repulsive, but I like it - and I've a feeling that you would too, as you seem to like nasty =D

Thanks F.U.B.A.R.

[/quote]and I've a feeling that you would too, as you seem to like nasty =D[/quote]

Zopiclone tastes nice, I am sure it's down to doing my "custom ROA" so much my brain knows that taste & links it to something good.
I remember the first time I smoked gear & pv, it made my stomach flip & I was horrified by it, soon though I grew to love the taste 8(

Mind you saying that I would each & every single time projectile vomit when I smoked the last frazzle bit of a-pvp, that stuff was pure evil.

When I was in Texas wetbacks was a term widely used. Phy tabscan be shot as methadone is water soluble cwe..

Well F.U.B.A.R. all I can say is the taste is nothing compared to that foul evil ice-cream made from caramel with salt on it.

Had a small bit of gear yesterday, oh god was it nice. Several cans of K cider & a half decent toot while screaming "Fucking hell England you cun*s" as the football was on the telly

You have to be shitting me, salted caramel ice cream is great stuff. Ate my way through three tubs of the stuff one after the other just the other day and I still wanted more=D

As for physeptone, plugging in solution/suspension is ideal IMO. Rapid absorption, plus one hasn't to worry much about solids going up there, given 'up there' is meant for solids to come out of.

You have to be shitting me, salted caramel ice cream is great stuff. Ate my way through three tubs of the stuff one after the other just the other day and I still wanted more=D

Oh hell no, that actually made me feel a bit ill tbh, that stuff is worse than ANY 4 position tryptamines I have ever tasted. I'd prefer to lick up 300mg of 4-HO-MET raw on my tongue before I ever put any of that stuff in my mouth again.

Maybe worth having a look into "Nidar Smash" which is something I came acorss before, I got the feeling you will love it from reading that above. I found it horrific myself but if you are into those kinda things that will be finding food gold for you.

The damn gear around here atm has something not right with it, had a nice big crank yesterday & oh lord did it hit hard at the start, took my legs from under me for a moment & I had to sit my ass down to ride that rush out (why you get a rush like that from IV heroin is beyond me?) but it drops off so fast, you are feeling sober in less than 3 hours.

I am meant to be going to Greece in October & tbh this is the perfect reason to quit doing the gear, this stuff takes your breath away when it hits but then it drops off so fast, it seems a form of damn theft by my dealer to sell me this crap.

Last edited:
sounds exactly like fent to me- big rush , no legs, need another hit 4 hours later. Be careful mate as when fent is in the mix you could easily get a poorly bashed bag and end up shooting much more fent than you think. Never had it down here just good ol #3 which i reckon is 50-60% at the moment infact the stuff at the moment possibly higher and the guy does weight so all good : )

Yeah you have to sit your bum down quickly after it hits, makes the ears vibrate like when you shoot good crack but is gear.
It has none of that gear taste or smell like fish & cooks up leaving nothing behind at all & looks like slightly dirty dish water, it feels like gear but it's not quite right. If it is fent cut god knows why people use that stuff & get fucked up on it, give me decent #3 all day.

That is one thing that makes me wonder if I ever get to China or some country where morphine or heroin is for sale, I am no fan of pure morphine & the few weird analogues they toss into street gear now & again. That old-skool street gear I remember before that drought some years back was one of the best things ever, itching your skin till you bleed, head down in your knees for hours on end etc

feeling sober in less than 3 hours.

The gear I am currently getting is finally what I would consider 'pre drought' in so far as that I no longer question whether or not I will manage to acquire at least half decent heroin. One dealer, (who I have known since 2006, used to shot for a well established crew covering a significant area of the city and now runs them, but only after I lost contact with the lot of them until last summer) has consistently served nothing but the real deal and through a combination of my subjective opinion and a confidence check with WEDINO's relatively recently (I had no issue with the stuff but sent them a pinch anyhoo as I needed them to analyse another sample and used the opportunity to spot check what I was confident was reasonable brown gear anyhoo - no surprises, with noscapine being the only major adulterant of note aside from caffeine.)

So, at present, I have remained lucky enough to avoid being sold any fentalogues but, perhaps due to the tolerance my script maintains, 3 hours of intoxication from a single dose sounds like a luxury I have not experienced since when I first developed a habit. Unfortunately (as it remains an obvious barrier to any significant behaviour changes at present) I still get a good effect from most of my heroin use but it always has and still dissipates within an hour. This has shaped my current 'ritual' when using - after a quick check that it appears to be heroin by running a line down some foil, I begin by cranking the first bag before maintaining or increasing the effect by smoking the rest.

While the first shot is always nice, I am not comfortable injecting doses that I know will knock me sideways instantly so I justify its purpose as it gets me going with a nice rush, quickly establishing a 'baseline' stone that would otherwise require me to smoke about a quarter to half a gram to achieve, which then leaves me to enjoy chasing the rest into a joygasm / nod / whatever whack is the order of the day. If I have 2 or 3 bags left after cranking the first - then I look forward to a stone of at least 3 hours but regardless of the quality of the gear I have always had to continue dosing in order to maintain a top buzz.

Jesus Stee, if I only got a hour or so from a bag I would just quit mate.

I have always been able to get fucked up on gear for long periods of time, maybe someone who knows how the human body works better than I do can make head or tale of this & tell me if my theory is correct.

I am white & male, when I have done DXM before (pure powder) it has been horrific for me & it turns out I like alot of white people miss something inside me "A major metabolic catalyst involved is the cytochrome P450 enzyme known as 2D6, or CYP2D6. A significant portion of the population has a functional deficiency in this enzyme and are known as poor CYP2D6 metabolizers. O-demethylation of DXM to DXO contributes to at least 80% of the DXO formed during DXM metabolism."

I was told DXM / DXO is actually an opiate & my theory is I can get wrecked because of this, I may be wrong though & just lucky I get more from my gear than a lot of people around me. I can smoke proper high potency weed while some of my friends turn white & get ill, guess everyone is different in some ways.

Yeah get some fent test strips mate. Shit is dangerous, fucked up crap, damn fucking fentalogues and the original is no good either. Even when you know what it is and how much to the mcg, its still cold, clinical, tachyphylaxis-laden euphorialess shit.

DXO...hm. I remain unconvinced. With these phenanthrene opioids, its frequent that the laevo isomers (and of course racemic product) will have opioid effects, whilst the dextro isomer is an NMDA antagonist.

Laevomethorphan is an opioid agonist, so would laevorphan be, but the d-isomers are of the wrong stereochemical configuration for opioid activity.

Thanks Limpet_Chicken, I was really worried I had offended you the other day & usually I don't care if I get up someones nose online but there are a few posters on here that UI wont name but I like 'em & would be upset if I pissed them off or offended them & you were one. I like people that know what they are on about & you fit that tag 100%.

Got my giro this morning thank god, as I said before some "friend" that I trusted had me off & I had 13 days of hell & it was hard for me to get by BUT this morning my mom rang to say the cash was in her account. I had 2 b & a 10 white by 10.35am.

This white is so hard & tough but fuck me I haven't dared to bang any of it as the potency is just mad & it lasts for quite some time, the gear is nothing special but I tooted it as the last stuff took your legs from under you & I really don't fancy being dead & have my corpse get all nasty & have my mom see my all dead & shit.

Anyway I am off for another coffee & finish my bag off, take care folks & watch what your getting into.
Have a good one no matter what kinda opiate your smoking or banging today, peace folks :)

Anyone else here on methadone?
I'm on 90mg and occasionally use, but it seems hardly worth it. I can smoke 5 bags and barely feel a thing, even 24 hours after my last 90ml.
Am I getting shite bashed gear or is meth THAT effective at fucking your tolerance??
Frustrating as I really miss getting stoned occasionally.
I got some gear the other day that I could just smell was good (really flowery/poppy smell) and was in lovely brown chunks, but I could only afford one bag, but felt like if I kept going, I may be able to get there.
Anyone here on a similar dose?

Don't worry, I've a thick skin, and I'm more than capable of biting back if someone does piss me off. I don't generally make enemies online easily, someone has to really have it coming for that. If someone's just being a tit etc. then I'll give them an earful and forget it. But you didn't offend me in the first place, I was merely curious, didn't realize it was an unusual term here, but then again, I read a lot, and I pick up quite a lot of foreign linguistic terms. Speak two languages (english and ASL sign), the latter moderately well, and can understand a fair bit of latin, slightly less ancient greek, and know various bits of german, french, spanish, nahuatl, russian and others. Plus various bits and pieces of some african dialects, and a couple of words in BSL. I read anything, pretty much, interested in anything and everything from archaeology to virology to particle physics. Not really much that DOESN'T interest me.

weed & gear, never fails to shock me how a decent blunt with some gear takes your damn face off.
Pissed me only real mate off quite a bit by being unable to talk & nodding out all over the place (that was his take on it, I remember my gear binge few days to be quite a civilized occasion)

I mean fuck me, I got burned badly on my last giro so I am allowed to go a bit mad on the next time I get paid I feel. I do know though coming round with a huge burn mark in his sofa seat that you flip over so he has no idea is NOT good though :\

weed & gear, never fails to shock me how a decent blunt with some gear takes your damn face off.
Pissed me only real mate off quite a bit by being unable to talk & nodding out all over the place (that was his take on it, I remember my gear binge few days to be quite a civilized occasion)

I mean fuck me, I got burned badly on my last giro so I am allowed to go a bit mad on the next time I get paid I feel. I do know though coming round with a huge burn mark in his sofa seat that you flip over so he has no idea is NOT good though :\

I used to love gear and weed, almost as much as gear and speed. I don't understand why so many junkies don't touch cannabis at all; "it makes me paranoid man..." I don't get that. The beauty of weed and gear is that the gear removes all paranoia from the weed, and the weed potentiates the sedative effects of the gear - cue non stop gouching. I've never understood most junkies...

The junkies of which I speak are those toothless, scrawny retards that were junkies before they'd even touched heroin. For them it's a lifestyle choice. They're the ones that graduated from smoking a few lines to banging in their femoral vein multiple times a day in the space of a fortnight, because "that's wot you do innit?" They couldn't give a shit if the gear's any good, and probably wouldn't know good gear If it shat on them. All they care about is the kudos of being 'on the gear' and being a prick. They boast about "avin' him off" and going grafting. Doing time and getting DVT is a badge of fuckin honour. Honestly, ive met junkies who are ashamed that they've never been sent down. They're the ones that can't appreciate the finer points of a drug like cannabis. They've heard it makes you paranoid, and they will regurgitate that misconception till they're blue in the face from ingorance and total fucktwattery. Cunts...

Being a junkie is a state of mind: you can be a junkie without being a heroin addict; and you can be a heroin addict without being a junkie...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.