• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the Taliban actually try to ban poppy farming?

Well, kind of. Before 9/11 they did but after we invaded opium and heroin production increased many fold as they needed the money for weapons. We (the British) initially went into Helmand in 2006 to eliminate poppy production but when we got there we were told that under no circumstances were we to interfere with poppy harvest as this was the local farmers livelihoods and we needed to keep them onside. If we came across heroin production then we were Ok to destroy it as that wasn't local farmer that was taliban. We destroyed millions of dollars of heroin but it was a drop in the ocean. Every time you buy brown on the street you are directly supporting the Taliban...not that it would make any difference to people... I'm not that nieve

Well, kind of. Before 9/11 they did but after we invaded opium and heroin production increased many fold as they needed the money for weapons. We (the British) initially went into Helmand in 2006 to eliminate poppy production but when we got there we were told that under no circumstances were we to interfere with poppy harvest as this was the local farmers livelihoods and we needed to keep them onside. If we came across heroin production then we were Ok to destroy it as that wasn't local farmer that was taliban. We destroyed millions of dollars of heroin but it was a drop in the ocean. Every time you buy brown on the street you are directly supporting the Taliban...not that it would make any difference to people... I'm not that nieve

Thanks for the info mate. That lines up with what I've heard about us and the Yanks guarding the poppy fields.

We as a country (UK) do a huge amount of coke which supports all sorts of just as horrible organisations and drug lords but that's what you get from prohibition. Basic economics supply and demand. If there is no legal route to supply a good with high demand then a ruthless criminal organisation will be more than happy to do it.

On the other hand I did a whip around the local pharmacies yesterday and came back with a fuckload of codeine linctus which is produced by people who aren't terrorists because it isn't illegal.

Preaching to the choir here I know but this won't stop until the government gives up on the already lost "war on drugs."

Thanks for the info mate. That lines up with what I've heard about us and the Yanks guarding the poppy fields.

We as a country (UK) do a huge amount of coke which supports all sorts of just as horrible organisations and drug lords but that's what you get from prohibition. Basic economics supply and demand. If there is no legal route to supply a good with high demand then a ruthless criminal organisation will be more than happy to do it.

On the other hand I did a whip around the local pharmacies yesterday and came back with a fuckload of codeine linctus which is produced by people who aren't terrorists because it isn't illegal.

Preaching to the choir here I know but this won't stop until the government gives up on the already lost "war on drugs."

Yes, I agree completely. This is probably the strongest argument for the legalisation of all drugs IMO as it would stop the horrible situation where by people are directly supporting the people who benefit the most financially in supplying them i.e. people like the nasty right wing groups like FARC in Columbia (and the murderous cartels in Mexico) and worst of all, the Taliban in Afghanistan (who are so unbelievably cruel to anyone who opposes them - I could tell you some stories that would make you feel physically sick - and they're just things I witnessed personally... The Taliban are dispicable people). Like I say, although the Taliban originally opposed opium production, post 9/11 and invasion they ramped up production many, many fold as they needed the cash to finance their war against us and justified it by saying that although selling drugs was harem (i.e. forbidden) under Islamic law, the "victims" would be mainly western infidels and kafirs (unbelievers) which then made it OK as part of their jihad... Just another example of how they would twist things in order to fit their evil narrative... They do that a lot.

I was there in 2006 as part of 16 Air Assults mission (Herrick 4) in Helmand Province ostensibly to provide security for the rebuilding effort to construct hospitals, schools, roads etc. and to eliminate poppy production. As things transpired, non of those things happened and we were engaged in full on war fighting from day 1 and it's no exaggeration to say that it was the most savage and intense combat that the British army had seen since Korea. There was just us (3rd Battalion, The Parachute Regiment along with a few other support elements of 16 Air Assult Brigade and a few other odds and ends against a massive Taliban force who out numbered us significantly... and we kicked their arses but we were too few in number to hold onto the ground we took and often had to give back ground that we had fought and died for purely because we were too few in number to hold onto it. I could talk about this shit all day as I'm very bitter about it, but I won't as I don't want to bore people senseless...

Last edited:
The Taliban have literally tonnes of opium in storage enough to refine in to heroin to keep it turning over for years. I've seen pictures of massive caves full of sacks of u refined opium.

The Taliban have literally tonnes of opium in storage enough to refine in to heroin to keep it turning over for years. I've seen pictures of massive caves full of sacks of u refined opium.

Mate, I saw so much unrefined opium you wouldn't believe it. Also saw a heroin factory which must have contained at least 1000 kilos of pure heroin as well as tones of unrefined opium, barrels of chemicals and assorted containers of opium in various states of refinement in the process of being converted into heroin. We destroyed it all (under orders from Bastion) by placing bar mines on the walls of the building to bring it down, then getting an F-18 that was circling overhead to drop a 2000 lb JDAM bomb on what was left.

The ANA (Afghan National Army) and ANP (Afghan National Police) we worked with were pretty much all opium fiends and would be stoned on opium and weed pretty much 24/7.. which when you're counting on them having your back in a contact is scary as fuck. They'd shoot at anything and didn't even understand the concept of things like positively identifying targets before engaging them and fire discipline. Having a stoned Afghan open fire at a passing shadow from 3 feet behind you with a PKM machine gun makes you glad that desert cammo trousers are brown in colour anyway I can tell you lol.

Mate, I saw so much unrefined opium you wouldn't believe it. Also saw a heroin factory which must have contained at least 1000 kilos of pure heroin as well as tones of unrefined opium, barrels of chemicals and assorted containers of opium in various states of refinement in the process of being converted into heroin. We destroyed it all (under orders from Bastion) by placing bar mines on the walls of the building to bring it down, then getting an F-18 that was circling overhead to drop a 2000 lb JDAM bomb on what was left.

The ANA (Afghan National Army) and ANP (Afghan National Police) we worked with were pretty much all opium fiends and would be stoned on opium and weed pretty much 24/7.. which when you're counting on them having your back in a contact is scary as fuck. They'd shoot at anything and didn't even understand the concept of things like positively identifying targets before engaging them and fire discipline. Having a stoned Afghan open fire at a passing shadow from 3 feet behind you with a PKM machine gun makes you glad that desert cammo trousers are brown in colour anyway I can tell you lol.

Brilliant!!! =D

Brilliant!!! =D

The part about the Afghans? They were a funny lot mate. They give it all the Allah U Akbar bullshit, yet to a man they were all fucking benders, constantly bumming each other and also constantly off their tits on weed and opium (all of which, I'm pretty sure is strictly forbidden under Islam). They were so full of shit it was untrue.

The part about the Afghans? They were a funny lot mate. They give it all the Allah U Akbar bullshit, yet to a man they were all fucking benders, constantly bumming each other and also constantly off their tits on weed and opium (all of which, I'm pretty sure is strictly forbidden under Islam). They were so full of shit it was untrue.

Yeh, I can certainly see why working with them could be a little iffy...

Edit: and as for being forbidden under Islam... Well we know far too well how these religious types are very good at distorting their teachings to justify their behaviours...

Last edited:
Yeh, I can certainly see why working with them could be a little iffy...

Edit: and as for being forbidden under Islam... Well we know far too well how these religious types are very good at distorting their teachings to justify their behaviours...

Thats what annoys me so much with these devout religious sorts... even the Taliban "justified" selling smack by saying that the people buying it would be western infidels so that made it OK. As you say, they distort their religion to fit their pre determined narrative.

And yeah, working with the Afghans was pretty lively to say the least... and this is before they started killing British troops inside the bases (although it's thought these attacks were Taliban who had infiltrated the ANA and not just rougue ANA per se. Also they were lazy as fuck with no concept of timekeeping.. and prone to selling their weapons and ammo to the Taliban in exchange for dope. They were a fucking nightmare mate.. but as bad as the ANA were, they were fucking angels compared to the ANP. It was estimated that 95% of all crime in Helmand was committed by the Afghan National Police themselves.

Got 50 physeptone tabs and an 8th of gear, not too bad stuff either, I've had better and worse, but this is definitely alright stuff.

Necked 9 of the methadone tabs soon as I got 'em, and smoked a few pipes. Helping a lot to take the edge off the pain from the wound in my leg that I recently had surgery on (still on crutches, can walk a few meters on them, or stand for a minute or two, but not much more, can't fully straighten the leg either.

So that is helping a LOT. Going to finish this pipe, then go lay down on the sofa methinks.

Arrived JUST in time too. Right when I was just beginning to feel restless and shitty, the postman came, I'd just managed to snatch a quick nap with the help of a few muscle relaxers and some clonidine, woke up and there it was, waiting for me. Necked some 'done, and hobbled into the kitchen to plonk me arse on a chair and vape a few pipes of gear. Was just toking something like my fourth or fifth pipe in a row, when the community nurses came in to dress the wound, had to quickly take a couple more sneaky tokes then hobble back into the lounge, hoping they'd either not smell it and recognize it as being gear or that I could blame it on my e-fag if they smelled anything out of the ordinary.

They never said shit though, either didn't smell it or didn't know it for what it was.

Last edited:
Man i am getting the best gear i have had for years slightly darker than normal and in slate form (which i have quite a bit of in the last few months) but this last batch is the dog's - i have a moderate habit now 1/16th every 3 days but one side of foil - maybe 10 lines and im nodding hard a proper nod which i remember so well. Better than pre drought and must be over 60% and he said that he has laid down a fair bit for xmas when there alwys seems to be a mini drought but i can see this flying off the shelves as he only does weight
Has anyone else had anything like this (im in london).The tube has that really strong fishy smell and even that will get me stoned.

I havn't been using much lately and bought the first lot I've had in a couple of weeks. It was the best I've had in ages but as I have posted this on another forum momenta ago I will C&P it here just as a counterpoint to all the fun and games...

Not that I deserve any sympathy but I've just blown a fucking vein in my left arm. Best part of 2 weeks with only my prescribed methadone and a few benzos, so I woke up this morning with 2 appts, one for my bi - monthly weed pick up (as I only smoke on w/e's) and as I was in the city, 2 stones and 4 bags of heroin as a treat which is getting less regular all of the time. Never the less, it is the only way I am capable of experiencing any pleasure any more, with my pathetic lack of any life well documented enough as to not bore anyone with further details.

After smoking the cocaine and left edgy (it was ok stuff but it has never really been my DOC and I only use it as I never use more than one or 2 pieces and thus it provides a nice narco - aperitif before doing the gear) I took 2 500mcg clonazepam tablets, quickly followed by a mg of xanax, impatient for the onset. After taking my daily prescribed methadone I cooked up the first bag and afer getting a small register from an overused wire began to depress the plunger, only to be greeted by a masive amount of pain and a huge hard lump followed by the surrounding skin flaring up like a hive.

Then, doubling down on my slefishness and stupidity I quickly re - sited the fucker and managed to get a good hit, the immediate rationale being that any daamage was already done and that provided I do not get a serious injury or not, being aware that my days of IV use are now over.

As per my usual MO I smoked a second bag and am now feeling pretty great but with the dope and the bzd's suddenly hitting me all at once I am too fucked to seek medical attention having been treated like a child molester last time I went to the local ER afer doing something similar with my right arm a few months ago.

I have my weekly support group at my DSP tomorrow so provided I do not die or experience and worsening of symptoms between now and then I too disillusioned to give a fuck. I have been so miserable of late and after keeping it pretty straight for the last 2 weeks I was looking forward to a twist today. I am just going to hope that if I do not lose my arm then I have at least hit one rocky bottom, one that should be enough to dissuade me from having a poke ever again.

Fuck my life,.. (blah blah blah, melodramatic self pity removed),

Missed shot meh bet you've done it many times....i have a shot once a year if I'm lucky as all my veins are shot except a couple on each wrist that sometimes work, no jugs or groin that way madness lies and death and or amputation of course. Don't know what sticking it up the are is like, anyone know?

It wasn't a missed shot I didn't even have a chance to inject any of the contents - I aspirated the syringe, got my plume but I touched the plunger and the whole vein blew out - I've done it once before on the inside of my right arm and thought I'd hit an artery at first it made such a mess of the arm, whole fucking thing swollen up covered in hives from elbow to wrist took about 30 hours to go back to normal.

Its not great but its better. It still hurts but it didn't infect so its not as swollen. It still hurts to fuck at the injection site and its all rock hard now. Thrombosed. Gone. Nothing flowing through that ever again. Loads of nice juicy new ones suddenly appeared to take the strain. Look great for using but they blow twice as quick as the primary sites.

I think the days of me sticking syringes in myself has come to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.