• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's facking great because only a sniff of a 3.75mg Zopiclone & a toot of that stuff put me on my arse in a proper way.

Having been stuck in the house all w/e following an acquaintance letting me down on I have been to see the man 3 times since Thursday, returning so enthusiastically as the gear has been the best I have come across since well before Christmas. Just grabbed 3 more bags this morning before I begin a well needed break from all the drugs I am regularly using. My arms are too sore to fuck around with any more and the last 72 hours have provided more depth and space to just twat out that I just need to be grateful for the distraction, before I begin sorting my life out in the morning (I have not had a shave or a haircut in over 6 months so I feel this may be simple but effective start

That classic old-skool Rasputin look is so 17 December 1916 Stee =D
From the sounds of it I'd mistake you for a member of Antifa if I saw you on the street, tomorrow is another day & a new start I always try to think.

"Here yau go mush, just remember this" :)

Got my hair chopped at long last and trimmed my beard so of course I had i grab 3 more bags on the off chance it was the same 'fire tings' that this crew have been serving up all week.

Thankfully it was and so I had another dig which was lush but it still just a pathetic distraction from my crippling anxiety, which is manageable providing I do not move off the sofa and distract myself by binge watching TV series.

Those who know me must be aware that I have long standing (17 year) psychological addiction to benzodiazepines and it is only through periodic forced tolerance breaks that I have managed to avoid a serious physical dependency as well. I am due a periodic reload on the generic clonazepam tablets the week after next, but its a long time to wait when u feel to all over the place with the heeby jeebies to get anything practical done. I have a shed load of Galenika 2mg tablets paid for but they will not be landing until next week now at the earliest and sods law says I will probably have the half mg Auden's before hand anyway.

I have a couple of pellets of clonazolam left and a couple of strips of the 'Ksalol' 1mg alprazolam footballs which is all very nice but I do not like relying on short / medium duration benzos alone as the rebound anxiety just encourages redosing within a 24 period and the use of them on consecutive days. Clonazepam still isn't ideal - for a long acting drug once they lose effect they do so more rapidly than say, diazepam - ideally I could do with some flubromazepam but ironically for my first benzo emergency my only source for this drug has suddenly become unavailable indefinitely.

Got to make the best of bad situation though - if a couple of weeks away from clonazepam reduces my tolerance then my man in the Balkans (who has the line on the Galenika pharms and provided that he comes trough on the latest C - pams I have ordered) warrants one more investment with regards to these 'Bensedin' 10mg diazepam tablets he punts alongside the 'Rivotril' and 'Ksalol'. As much as I love diazepam though it would be waste at the moment as I would be looking at 30mg dose minimum for an effective dunt, but if I could keep the xanax and c - pam on the low down I should be able to get more reasonable effect from them.

Stee, don't know if you can get it on darknet (never used the DNMs, not sure how), and please do bear in mind that I'm saying this with some reservations, because its a drug with a very steep dose response curve, and unlike benzos, this stuff is a barbiturate/picrotoxin site agonist, and overdoses can be lethal, but have you considered chlormethiazole stee?

Its intermediate acting, got a hell of a kick to it, I take it myself for seizure control, every day, minimum of three times a day, sometimes considerably more if I need to treat breakthrough seizures as well as take it as a preventative measure, the thing is though, I've found it to have caused, at 192mg 3x/d, daily,, no physical dependency. I KNOW I'd never have got away with that using a benzo, not in a million years, although I do have a nitrazepam script, for 10mg/d, I don't use that daily and tend to use the entire lot over a couple of days if my pain meds run low real close to refill time, such as the last night before picking up a script in the morning, or the entire box in either one or two doses.

But its decidedly odd, just how little tolerance the chlormethiazole has caused. Might be worth a try, although carefully, and be aware its really not one to mix with depressants. ESPECIALLY alcohol, thats asking to end yourself. But tolerance wise the stuff has been a miracle worker for me, in that I haven't got one.

Stee, don't know if you can get it on darknet (never used the DNMs, not sure how), and please do bear in mind that I'm saying this with some reservations, because its a drug with a very steep dose response curve, and unlike benzos, this stuff is a barbiturate/picrotoxin site agonist, and overdoses can be lethal, but have you considered chlormethiazole stee?

Its intermediate acting, got a hell of a kick to it, I take it myself for seizure control, every day, minimum of three times a day, sometimes considerably more if I need to treat breakthrough seizures as well as take it as a preventative measure, the thing is though, I've found it to have caused, at 192mg 3x/d, daily,, no physical dependency. I KNOW I'd never have got away with that using a benzo, not in a million years, although I do have a nitrazepam script, for 10mg/d, I don't use that daily and tend to use the entire lot over a couple of days if my pain meds run low real close to refill time, such as the last night before picking up a script in the morning, or the entire box in either one or two doses.

But its decidedly odd, just how little tolerance the chlormethiazole has caused. Might be worth a try, although carefully, and be aware its really not one to mix with depressants. ESPECIALLY alcohol, thats asking to end yourself. But tolerance wise the stuff has been a miracle worker for me, in that I haven't got one.

Never tried chlormathiazole bud ('Hemineverin' uses it as its AI does it not?) but despite the fact that that I have no access to it (I have avoided using DMN's as that is one genie that once ket loost would kill me before returning to the bottle) my psychology dictates that I only have piece of mind from traditional GABA drugs - mainly benzodiazepines but also could settle for phenobarbital - the only barb I evef had access to and even then it was only brief. But after my first completely benzo fee week since the autumn the eagle from Belgrade finally landed this morning with 90 2mg Galenika 'Rivotrils' with an extra couple of strips of 1mg 'Ksalol' Alprazolams. So, to celebrate I have just treated myself to a unnecessarily greedy 'xanax' triple burger - 2 buttered 2mgGalenkia 'Rivotril' as the bun with a bitter tasty filling of 3 'Ksalol' footballs. An excessive dose by even my reckless standards of usage but I was verging on excessive manic tension and the resulting melt is sectacular.

Really got to try and ask him for some strips of his 'Bensedin' 10mg diazepam next time I use his services but with an extra box of 100 0.5mg UK Auden C - pam also due next week I should really have the next few months covered with a bit more self control.

Sorry for the off topic but the melt and relief are overwhelming - back to the smack talk. I'm off to lie down before I black out and walk through a plate glass winder or something equally on my level of stupid.

Yeah heminevrin is the brand name, or at least the most common one. And yeah if you have problems with GABAergics then its dangerous stuff, because overdosing on it will kill someone pretty easily, the therapeutic index is pretty narrow. Although its a lot clearer headed than barbiturates, I presume because the barbs are also AMPA receptor antagonists (well, negative allosteric modulators, IIRC) and I'd think that acting essentially in an inverse way to an AMPAkine nootropic would cause a lot of head-fog. I remember barbital did so, for example. Never tried any of the short-intermediate acting barbs though, although barbital [veronal/ 5,5-diethylbarbiturate, the original barb, very first of their kind] was definitely recreational, a lot more than pheno even though its still very long acting. Chlormethiazole is cleaner in the sense that its an agonist at the barbiturate/picrotoxin recognition site but without the antiglutamatergic effects, and I find it very clear headed. Also medium duration of action, active properly from a few hundred mg, and packs a real punch. Definitely NOT suitable for drinkers though, it has specific interactions with alcohol, as an alcohol dehydrogenase inhibitor, prolonging and intensifying as well as potentiating the effects of EtOH. And liable to kill someone if combined with even small amounts of alcohol.

When you start to get sick after only a few days of small smoking you know it's got something special in it :(

Anyone else testing for fent? I got five fent specific piss tests UK reagents ( so have to mix a little powder into water then dip, would that affect the result??) and not one positive test but am going to buy some more anyway.

Who knows if the stuff around here by me has fent in but I had a few smokes now over the last week & I can sadly say I'm fucked again.
The rattle comes on a lot later for some reason & a lot of people I have been talking to about this white/light tan stuff are saying it holds them 24/36 hours but when it runs out oh God do you know about it.

Got on a nod yesterday for the first time in months from 2pm till I had to crawl into bed as I was just nodding out all the time at around 11pm/11.30 pm & went right to sleep till 11am this morning. I woke to find I had scratched myself to pieces & had a small river of blood down my legs & arms??!??!?!!?!?

3 of the rough sleepers have gone over in a few weeks round here too, this "dark" or as it should be called off-tan/white is fucking potent.

That definitely doesn't sound like fent, zopiclone bandit. With fent, it causes a very rapid tachyphylaxis and severe receptor downregulation, result=mega tolerance real quick. But 24-36 hours? does it taste like H? I wonder if its dipropionylmorphine, don't know about quite 36 hours, but it isn't in the realms of impossibility, the stuff is at least as potent again compared to heroin as H is compared to morphine, and for some reason it lasts a helluva long time compared to either morphine, diamorphine, dibenzoylmorphine or dibutyrylmorphine (potency drops off sharply here although still more potent than morphine)

I've had dipropionylmorphine hold me for an entire day. Easily.

It hardly has any taste to it Limpet, to me "b" has a fish smell & kinda taste but this stuff tastes of hardly anything & it sure isn't "old skool gear"

Hi ppl, Just want to introduce myself...

Taken just about every drug under the sun recreationally and never had any withdrawal issues with anything. I go stupid on stuff but never dependant. Did a few too many beans in my teenage years but knocked that completely on the head when the comedowns got too much. Basically I'm not a stranger to the scene. Had a real benzo problem for a while that cost me my career and dream job but I've bounced back pretty well.

I'm From the UK. I have a genetic joint condition and have been plied with painkillers since my teenage years. Right up until my early 30s I was able to chip on low level opiates - codeine, dhc and tramadol without ever really going through withdrawal and life was good. Then they put me on low level fentanyl patches following a really bad flair up....

They did that around this time last year and in the proceeding 12 months I've descended into full blown opiate addiction 8( since then I've done about 8 million fentalogues, heroin, morphine, oxy and opium. If I can afford it I'm going through about a g of heroin a day up until about a month ago.

My GPs are pretty good and because they put me on the fentanyl in the first place and I obviously haven't told them about my recreational use, I'm currently being tapered with fentanyl before dropping down to dhc. So unlike what I read from a lot of you they're not judgemental at all and I get get to choose between a week/fortnight/month supply of stuff and I'm never piss tested like a clinic. But f*** me... I had no idea at all what real opiate addiction was like. I'd always stayed away from heroin and crack (the only two drugs I never did that are big - apart from meth because it was never available here in my day, but did lots of speed) because I heard the horror stories but a patch from the gp seemed so innocent. lol.

I've lurked here since early 00s when I was researching/googling which ever chemical I was taking or interested in at the time bluelight (or the .ru version) always used to come up with threads of people discussing what I was interested in so I've always searched this site for hr info even in the early days. However now I find myself religiously reading the withdrawal pages/megathreads/anything opiate related as my mind is just constantly fixated on it now. So yeah... I just wanted to say hello. It feels like so many of you are familiar faces from all the threads I've read, especially over the last few months. Hopefully chat to you all a bit more :)

(edit: realised uBlock was mangling the formatting so disabled it for here!)

Last edited:
I mean the H has a distinct taste (every bag I've ever picked up, there is a faint, but distinct flowery, sweet scent to it) possibly from the poppy production process in street gear. Because in non-street diacetylmorphine, when smoked, that has come from pharma sourced morphine. Or prope, again from pharm morphine dosage units and converted, purified. It lacks the flowery opium like scent (the scent/taste of the street stuff, it is like opium itself, not tincture, laudanum etc. but proper smoking opium hand-harvested pods and straw, methanol extraction then crystallization out as the calcium phenoxide salt for purification, after using very hot water to dissolve the opium, or dissolving in a tiny bit of MeOH to liquefy it and adding it to water to rid it of the gum, plant matter etc. and have it ready to vaporize after suitable processing; its that exact same scent, although not so strong as the homegrown good stuff.)

Taken just about every drug under the sun

Yeah right....:\

So please tell me about your amazing 2C-T-7 experiences?
Well failing that how you freebased MDPV till it turned to that yellow crystal looking tasty crust stuff & smoked your head off.

Last edited:
That super potent stuff I was getting from my best man has got stamped on, I knew it couldn't last forever & my God has it been stamped on, I had two smokes yesterday & I was shocked how "weak" it actually was. Turns out the "man" heard how potent his gear was ( he refuses to do it himself like all the fucking Afghan dealers I ever known) & decided he could "flip it back" as they call it here (means to stamp on the gear till it goes back to the original weight) so you sell 250grams from 1 kilo you then bash it back upto 1,000 grams & you start again with the profit already in your pocket from the brick.

I swear to God the day I get some decent cash I am outta this horrible country & off to the Laos/Cambodia border or maybe Mexico where I have heard medical morphine can be got OTC with no Rx needed.

Went on a slight "mad one" shall we say, sitting here now broke as a fucking joke & done something to get cash looking back I am really NOT best pleased I have done but at the time my head was saying "fuck it Mr Z....just go for it" & now I am sober I feel like I've sold myself short.
If I had a gun this morning I've have painted the wall with my head no joke, the crushing shitty life of an addict I swear is worse than the days I'd do PV for hour after hour, day after day.

Going down to the canal with heavy rocks in my pockets seems a good idea today tbh.

Does anyone ever get clean & stay clean?
I'm so fucking sick of this shit & I swear I can never see myself being clean, I've tried so many times it's a joke but the moment I get cash I am off to go score & a lot of the time I am hitting up dealers to lay credit on me (that I do pay off though but it causes me to be short next pay day)
It's like a never ending circle I see no break from, everyone I know is a addict & not a real mate, we are "drug friends" & if I am honest "normal people" I cant relate to, I fucking HATE the beer on a Friday night crown, I am quite misanthropic & spent over 1/3rd of my life living a very unique way to how most folks live.

I swear to God I wanna kick this to the kerb but then what am I left with?.........to live like everyone else? fuck that.

God knows what I am gonna do, life sucks & most people do too.

Status
Not open for further replies.