• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you prefer z-drugs to benzos ZB?

Without question, my Pharmacopoeia wisdom is limited but I know from experience my body really doesn't take well to benzodiazepine type drugs, I am much more suited to the "hypnotic agents" as what they call Zopiclone. The one session I went on when I ate 30mg of blues I came round with no memory of the whole night covered in beer & ash/fag ends & I had attacked my flatmate screaming & throwing stuff around like a wild beast. Zopiclone I can do till it comes out my ears with no worries how I will act.

Jeez louise - it's like its still 2011 down that bitch
LOLOL
Yeah I remember those days, the first time I shot up was during that time, the gear cooked up with some shit in the bottom like sand that refused to break down & your tooter would turn green. Anyone ask for a bag that tastes of TCP? :(

I can go weeks without scoring but as I'm still in liquid handcuffs I never feel any better for it.

The worst thing that can happen to a man imho is the meth trap, those cun*s at the local clinic hold it over people when they good & hooked & the rattle off that Ghostbusters slime is horrible & lasts longer than the actual b. The last habit I kicked was quite a big one & I did it on my own with nothing as I refused to be a part of their meth trap.

Maybe ask them to stick you onto bupe & snort them for 14 days going down each day & you will be free, one of the best withdrawls I ever did was sniffing bupe I kid you not.

Thankfully not the TCP or whatever that was (it was completely fake) but for real gear it was about as bad as it gets.

I asked for bupe from day 1 but my DSP has money problems and the meth is cheaper isn't it. No point in me rocking the boat with anything at the moment untill I get some motivation back - at least if I can knock the street heroin on the head I still have a full agonist to fall back on.

Without question, my Pharmacopoeia wisdom is limited but I know from experience my body really doesn't take well to benzodiazepine type drugs, I am much more suited to the "hypnotic agents" as what they call Zopiclone. The one session I went on when I ate 30mg of blues I came round with no memory of the whole night covered in beer & ash/fag ends & I had attacked my flatmate screaming & throwing stuff around like a wild beast. Zopiclone I can do till it comes out my ears with no worries how I will act.

LOLOL
Yeah I remember those days, the first time I shot up was during that time, the gear cooked up with some shit in the bottom like sand that refused to break down & your tooter would turn green. Anyone ask for a bag that tastes of TCP? :(

The worst thing that can happen to a man imho is the meth trap, those cun*s at the local clinic hold it over people when they good & hooked & the rattle off that Ghostbusters slime is horrible & lasts longer than the actual b. The last habit I kicked was quite a big one & I did it on my own with nothing as I refused to be a part of their meth trap.

Maybe ask them to stick you onto bupe & snort them for 14 days going down each day & you will be free, one of the best withdrawls I ever did was sniffing bupe I kid you not.

Heh, I remember the tcp flavoured gear and the sandy sediment with utter loathing mate.

Then there's the stuff that solidified in the pin if you couldn't find a vein within 30 seconds.

Shit times...

But don't knock the liquid handcuffs mate - I found methadone to be more of a blessing than a curse. It kept my habit in check for 20 years and was ultimately responsible for my recovery...

Heh, I remember the tcp flavoured gear and the sandy sediment with utter loathing mate.

Then there's the stuff that solidified in the pin if you couldn't find a vein within 30 seconds.

Shit times...

You know a man has lived it when he says that, one time I had a crank with that exact stuff it started to set hard so I stuck the 1ml into a cup of boiling water to make it loose again & had another go as I have "roller veins" & can be an issue (I draw the line at a 2ml myself)

I got my mate to have a stab at me & it began to set hard after a few seconds & I lost the feeling in my thumb for some reason for a good week shooting that shit.
I am 100% shocked many folks using a 2ml didn't end up loosing legs shooting that utter shite, I remember it with terror.

You know a man has lived it when he says that, one time I had a crank with that exact stuff it started to set hard so I stuck the 1ml into a cup of boiling water to make it loose again & had another go as I have "roller veins" & can be an issue (I draw the line at a 2ml myself)

I got my mate to have a stab at me & it began to set hard after a few seconds & I lost the feeling in my thumb for some reason for a good week shooting that shit.
I am 100% shocked many folks using a 2ml didn't end up loosing legs shooting that utter shite, I remember it with terror.

Mate, I spent hours trying to get a dig with that stuff. Most of my decent veins had disappeared anyway, then coupled with that gear solidifying in the pin and my blood congealing at the same time - it was a fuckin nightmare. I used to reheat and backfill so many times it was untrue...

Sure made me laugh, this was in reply to a debate I got into about heroin VS Fent & my friend posted this in reply to the use of RC opiates.

"Also people who think natural equals good are retarded, eat some amanita phalloide mushrooms, as you lay dying spitting bile remind yourself how good natural things are.
1f642.png
:) I can name you a dozen plants that would kill you in a heartbeat, nature is full of toxins and poisons. Only people who thing natural equals good are retarded hippies and other filth(wicca broads, dickheads of various shapes)"

Sure made me laugh, this was in reply to a debate I got into about heroin VS Fent & my friend posted this in reply to the use of RC opiates.

"Also people who think natural equals good are retarded, eat some amanita phalloide mushrooms, as you lay dying spitting bile remind yourself how good natural things are.
1f642.png
:) I can name you a dozen plants that would kill you in a heartbeat, nature is full of toxins and poisons. Only people who thing natural equals good are retarded hippies and other filth(wicca broads, dickheads of various shapes)"

As a retarded hippie, I say gimme a Wicca broad any day of the week... :)

Mate, I spent hours trying to get a dig with that stuff. Most of my decent veins had disappeared anyway, then coupled with that gear solidifying in the pin and my blood congealing at the same time - it was a fuckin nightmare. I used to reheat and backfill so many times it was untrue...

Considering how pathetic and craven my drug habits are in general, the one place where I can draw a line are IV's that are going nowhere. If I lose the connect after I've managed to register then I'll give it 15 - 20 seconds before giving up. I am unhealthy enough without deliberately cranking blood clots as well. I do realise though that it is a minor attempt a reducing self harm in a life that is mostly dominated in causing it.

Considering how pathetic and craven my drug habits are in general, the one place where I can draw a line are IV's that are going nowhere. If I lose the connect after I've managed to register then I'll give it 15 - 20 seconds before giving up. I am unhealthy enough without deliberately cranking blood clots as well. I do realise though that it is a minor attempt a reducing self harm in a life that is mostly dominated in causing it.

Yeh, but what else can you do when you've spent your last tenner on a bag, you're tweaked to fuck off the crack and the works are full of blood and solidifying? You've got two choices basically - bin it or plug it. Binning it isn't an option, and plugging gear never worked for me. But two hours stuck in the bathroom trying to inject a gelatinous mass of shit gear, rosin and clotting blood, really makes you re-evaluate your life choices... :\

Yeh, but what else can you do when you've spent your last tenner on a bag, you're tweaked to fuck off the crack and the works are full of blood and solidifying? You've got two choices basically - bin it or plug it. Binning it isn't an option, and plugging gear never worked for me. But two hours stuck in the bathroom trying to inject a gelatinous mass of shit gear, rosin and clotting blood, really makes you re-evaluate your life choices... :\

The whole act really makes one evaluate there life choices - hey - who am I to criticise? You have earned your life back while I am still flushing it down the toilet.

Plugging b never worked for me also, mind it's only ever worked once & that was with 4 position (whatever the fuck that means) tryptamine I won't name but it fucked my stomach up so bad, you can figure out what hell I went through the next time I went to the toilet yourself. The trip was very potent my I add if not a bit body-loady (up there with 2C-E)

F.U.B.A.R. -

1) You use a 1 or 2ml?
2) I think everyone done this before but I ask because it's one thing I am kinda obsessed with since I had the experience, what was your most grim experience hitting arteries? (I only done it twice & both times it wasn't acutally me that did the crank it was some drunk idiot off their nut on benzos & when I screamed they told me to "Shut the fuck up" & banged the lot in (once 0.3ml & another 0.5ml)

DON'T DO IT KIDS TRUST ME ON THAT ONE :(

Been trying to wait until April, get over the winter drought that always seems to come on the midlands. Right now I would drag my city centre dealer out into the back end of asrsehole nowhere because I'm so done with sobriety, but no fucker wants to pick up, whether I'm willing to overpay or suck off - is it the legal highs act, and the spice addiction that's pushing gear back or am I just off the scene too long to know what's what? (I've been VERY sporadic since 2012)

Either way I spent the last hour covering my face with a pillow and screaming, SCREAMING curses - I'm a singer, I can't wreck what's left after so many joints, but right now my throat feels harsher than after spending a whole night recording, even a whole night at a club yelling conversation to a friend... Usually to my friend who died last year, of an OD, and I'm still here, and even thinking that makes makes me want to rag my voice until it bleeds.

Just not having a good night. I fucking hate alcohol - I only resort to it when there's nothing else, but 'downer' is the word, goddamn, I have so many healthy coping strategies in place and still, if desperate, it's easier to have a triple Jack, but it just makes me sad, makes me remember the lost. Fucking bummer :-/

Blargh.

While I'm up and awake - plugging: I had IV quality morphine, plugging watered down in a 2.5 was fine, got me high, I've also watered down morphine pills, plugged, no issue. Plugging MDMA, however, led to a CANING asshole, which BLED, and I was wearing teeny tiny hotpants and it was horrific!

My findings - don't plug out clubbing. At home, plug to your heart's content. If paranoid, wedge a chunk of bog roll between your cheeks! XD

Hitting arteries - I believe I hit an artery once. I never, ever bruised during this period of my life; I was 21-22, youthful, healthy, never ever bruised. But I was an IV user of speed, and when going fishing one day, I hit *something*. I got the shot in, eventually, but ended up with some kind of internal bleeding/bruising - my whole forearm was purple, blue, black, green - I had a very protective boyfriend, and an equally so ex, and both saw it, assumed I'd been violently grabbed, and went off the deep end. My current partner I told the truth - he was an IV user too. My past partner I made up some BS and it seemed to fly, but yeah, it looked like someone had violently grabbed and twisted and held my forearm - the bruising was immense.

These days, a decade later, I bruise like a peach. I hit what I believe was a nerve with heroin 6 weeks ago. Fire flared from my elbow to the tips of my finger; I came out in hives. My fingers turned red and swelled, turned hot, the hives became red and pronounced, I was shit scared. (I've literally fainted before now when I was afraid a missed shot of coke would give me blood poisoning - for a longterm IV user, I am a PUSSY, big time!!). Anyway, I googled bluelight, it chilled me out. I dropped some valium, slept an hour or two, and all was fine. But these days, I've sworn to myself - If I really, REALLY can't make a clean IV hit, I will just plug that shot. An asshole is better than a panic attack!

Very fine gear yesterday for free & I also got 2 7.5mg ZP's up the nose & a lick but the "dog & bone" was bicarb heavy, I wanted to rewhip it but the guy who had the main rock couldn't be arsed with my whipping it for him.

Spent most of the night having a nice nod with music playing & making shadow puppets on the walls. Something abot BJM records when your nice off Zopiclone & fine b that goes so well.

Plans for heroin to be prescribed to addicts in West Midlands
"Doctors in the West Midlands could soon be prescribing heroin for addicts, who would be invited to inject themselves with clean syringes in drug consumption rooms with medical staff on standby, under a plan put forward by the region’s police and crime commissioner (PCC)"

Saw this a few days ago in another paper, I know it will pull some folks that post on here.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...prescribed-addicts-west-midlands-drugs-policy

When will I learn huh?

Managed to get some cash that wasn't expected & it was late sadly by the time I got close to my flat as I needed to charge my phone, to keep it short many factos were against me in being able to score (it was 9.50pm)

Managed to get in touch with a guy that lives down the street from me & he said come round there were some folks at his yard right now with things so off I walked all happy & shit. Got there & this "dealer" only tunred out to be some smackhead (I use the term smackhead here because imho you have 2 kinds of addict, heroin addicts & smackheads. A smackhead will rob their dead nans fillings to sell while a heroin addict though they may rob from Asda would NEVER do something like rob a person, break into a house etc)

Well yeah thus guy I knew from way back & is a walking/talking Jeremy Kyle guest dutty smackrat, turns out though his got by my eye a good 1/8th in his hand, so I get a ok 10 bag from him & all the time his doing it this rat-ass tramp of a ho his with is saying how great this b is & how she is "wrecked" (I spy a empty packet of 10mg blues right next to her & several bottles of white cider which has NOTHING to do with the state she is in of course folks 8))

To keep it short this was the most stamped on gear I had in ages, it had that fucking "red dread" as I call it when you run it on foil, I was ssssooooo pissed off but I know when to keep my mouth shut as the guy that sold it to me isn't a person that takes to kindly to be told to "Go fuck yourself" shall we say & I don't fancy being stabbed over a fucking bag.

Lesson is next time it's nearly 10pm & I can't score fucking wait till tomorrow, I am still pissed off as I type this to say the least.

About heroin purity in Europe

This post consist of some aspects I have written in another thread, but I am curious about how much variation we see in purity of heroin in Europe.

The Danish Department of Health makes a report each year containing an overview of the illegal Danish drug market. Included in this report is an average of the purity of confiscated drugs and which chemicals they are cut with.

Heroin HCL were on average 32% pure in 2015 (down from 67% in 2005). Heroin base were on average 19% (only 19!!!) pure. Due to the rediculous low purity I simply will not pay for heroin. One time I have ordered heroin from dark web markets which is known for their above average purity. I snorted this and tried to smoke it (I didn't really manage to do it). As it was the first time I took heroin as well as the high purity heroin that particular vendor is known for I took it slow the first day. I felt absolutely nothing. The next day I took more (nasal) but the rush and euphoria was very bad. At the time, as I remember, I took 160 mg methadone each day plus 160 mg OxyContin thus I do have a high tolerence. I sold the remaining H as I dont like shooting drugs containing different cutting chemicals that I dont know what is.

I have taken morphine, fentanyl, methadone, oxycodone and ketobemidone IV as well as IV cocaine without levamisol I have cleaned myself and sent to testing at EnergyControl in Spain confirming my own calculation of 99% purity.

IV cocaine is probably the drug giving me the most intense high paired with euphoria I would say is 4 out of 5 on a scale.
IV ketobemidone however results in euphoria and a high that is unlike anything I have ever tried. If 4 on the euphoria scale is 50% of the most euphoria I have felt ketobemidone is 5 which is 100% - if that makes any sense. The euphoria from IV ketobemidone was so intense that I would think that is THE most euphoria one can physically feel. That feeling probably last 3-5 minutes and then the euphoria diminishes a little but still more than I feel from IV morphine. Usually when I take ketobemidone I shoot the first dose IM (which is possible due to the pharmaceutical quality - You cannot shoot heroine IM correct? At least you risk infection was far as I understand) and right after the IM shot I take an IV dose. This results in a continuously high level of euphoria as the IM dose kinda gets absorbed when the euphoria from the IV shot starts to deminish.

I have to take a really high dose of ketobemidone before I start nodding compared to morphine and oxycodone. The high is very different from other opiates.

I think that IV ketobemidone results in a stronger euphoria than IV heroin unless the heroin is very very pure.

I dont know how pure heroin is where all of you live, but as you can see from the report the average heroin purity here is ranging from 19-32% which us really crappy.

I get my gear from someone I've known for years now and it is always betw?en 40/60%he is one step away from the importers-turks. .5g is enough for a day which considering that I have used for 25 years or so is pretty good..but even the shotters have gear of 30% or so I think it's about the same in most cities now.

I've DEFINITELY got to try ketobemidone some time. Its one of the top 4 opioids I've always wanted a go with, the others being dipipanone, levorphanol, and desomorphine. Almost certainly going to be desomorphine first, given how simple the preparation is, in two steps from morphine (conversion to alpha-chloromorphide, followed by catalytic hydrogenation with a palladium based catalyst [platinum ones are too active for the purpose and give tetrahydrodesomorphine instead, which is apparently less active significantly], and seemingly the catalytic reduction can be done at atmospheric pressure in isopropanol, no high-pressure hydrogen source needed)

And yielding a pretty clean product at that, unlike that awful monstrosity used in making 'krokodil'

No more "red dread" that nice "white" looking powder is back.
Only issue was I had an issue trying to sleep due to the bloody itch all night, the 3 people I saw around yesterday "out pon road" were all talking about this stuff, it seems the West Mids has been flooded with this stuff & for the better I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.