• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah i love the scouse accent and think the Manc accent is awful.

yep unfortunately i am, how else can you keep up a >200 (easily 500 if i can) crack habit? i sorta wished i wasn't fucked up enough by life to do it cos otherwise there's no way things would have got this bad for me.

I don't trust the accent its something about it that makes me think i'm about to be ripped off.

Thats a lot of crack.

i know what you mean. though i'm suspicious that a lot of southerners think that of any northern accent. i just assume anyone involved in this shit is about to rob me. trusting some of them lost me everything valuable i owned, including stuff from a grandparent who died before i was born. fucking broke me.

i have literally no idea how much other people spend on crack if they have the means to get the money so i never know if it is. though i'd guessed given working girls on the street rather than the internet only get 30/40 that it probably is. but if i couldn't do that much i think i'd have stopped bothering when i'm smoking i have a constant need to just smoke fat pipe after fat pipe and hardly any of them ever satisfy the craving.

so all you people on the gear thread stop buying light with your dark i did that 4 years was fine look at me now. stop playing with fire you fucking fools!!

he lives in warrington too, wow what a coincidence, we scored some pretty good brown about 3 years ago in warrington the standard 20 for 3 15 for 2 shit

hahaha nice one. unlucky though its a shithole compared to some parts of england, though most english towns are shitholes so maybe not so unlucky. hit me up norwich if you want chocolate box england.

i'd guessed you should be able to get decent-ish but getting burned once put me off trying again. i see no reason for it to have changed.

I'm thinking of bringing a bunch of tramadol and oxy with me , but I think I'll leave the oxy at home, never had an issue with tramadol, valium and klonopin possesion on a plane but I think the oxy may complicate the shit. that's in case we won't score some brown, we had a number of a crew from our k and weed dealer we did not cold copp so maybe that's why you got burned

i never travel without opiates, benzos and zopiclone. i think as long as they're blister packed they don't care/wouldn't know. i have boxes for benzos and zopiclone with my name on, the contents don't necessarily match.

i've been picked up loads of time cos forget about liquids or am blatantly a druggie and am always amazed that my phone, which i know is fucking covered in light and dark and gets swabbed, doesn't make them investigate further. they're looking for explosives. i only take this shit in my hand luggage.

i always have lots of co-codamol and that diarrhoea medication on me so that i'm not screwed if i get picked up. though thats not enough to see you through it'll make the withdrawals on the flight more tolerable cos i can tell you from doing 14 hours flying with a large habit and few DHCs that sitting in a chair with your legs going is torture.

I'm in a lighter situation, right now fortunately I'm only hooked on one thing and that's tramadol, they do not care too much about it and my flight to the uk takes only 3 hours plus I always take my dose as I wake up so no chance of w/d, the sad thing is that I need 1000mg per day and that's a box of 50mg krka trams so I think I'll opt for some 150mg ones

yeah i'm guessing unless you're only coming for like 3 days or something, having lots of boxes might get you noticed- i always plan on getting clean when i travel so have enough to make the travel tolerable. always score immediately when i get back mind.

sorry to sound like your mum but is it really worth buying gear for a tramadol habit? i've never abusd tramadol so don't really know but if you read my recent posts on here you'll see how hard drugs have transformed me from a promising career woman to a crack whore. is the risk really worth it when, especially on the pills you're on, you can taper? i find even fast dramatic tapers make it a lot easier than total CT.

Because I know what .1 of crack looks like, the 4 for 20 are smaller that the 2 for 15 bags but I have never been the type of person to pull scales out and start seeing what I pay for when I'm using I don't really care about much, it goes on the foil and I'm smoking it.

If you've never weighed your bags, how do you know what 0.1 of crack looks like? Plus brown is denser than white so you can't make visual comparisons. Just saying... :)

I'm not trying to win anything - just pointing out you can NEVER trust what a dealer tells you, even if he's your best mate.

I was Joking with you :D

Yea they are all at it, Had one guy who was sound used to drop off anytime night or day D&L. So he starts getting a guy to sell for him because he lives out of town, now when I start getting it off this new guy he is good to begin with then every fucking wrap has been opened and had some took out! it must have took this guy hours opening wraps taking 0.00001 out of every bag and sealing sloppily. needless to say he didn't last long.

@chinup I am not gonna switch to a gear habbit, in romania our gear is shitty and available only in the capital, planning on using just for about 2 weeks while I stay there in warrington when I come back I'm gonna go back on trams and treat myself with oxy and morph from time to time

fair enough, well enjoy your splurge then and enjoy catching up with your mate.

argh this shit has piqued my curiosity about what its like round here now and realised i can score in crewe but off a london crew don't see why it'd be too different to down in norwich, maybe cheaper.

pretty surprised gear hasn't hit everywhere on this godforsaken planet tbh. maybe i should move to romania to get clean- there's a band called bangers who did a tour diary called dog days, they were petrified of going to romania based entirely on prejudice and actually loved it.

romania can be a really nice place if you are visiting my region aka Transylvania, down south people are very douchy and such but here everyone is so hostile and nice ( we have exceptions ) of course. the turkish people brought heroin to Bucharest back in the 90s, before that we were under communism and our drugs were mainly prescription stuff and unlimited uncontrolled ketamine. but our places are really beautiful, but beside Bucharest opiate addicts are pretty rare. I am kinda an exception but I have got manipulating pharmacists for stuff without a script down to an art so even if they don't want to serve me, they don't have another option. have you guys ever thought of how much of a hassle is going clean and staying clean while living your whole life on opiates as long it is controlled (dosage and schelude wise) would be less of a problem (being non-hepatotix)? without cut street stuff in consideration only pharm grade drugs

only pharm grade drugs is the dream. but, i don't even need to leave my house to score half the time, and if i do i don't need to leave my road. pharmacy is like 15 mins away. and these addictions don't lend themselves well to postal arrangements you're fucked if stuff doesn't turn up on time.

are they really not hepa-toxic? i'm not sure i believe that. also i don't really care i got told my insides were 60 at 21 which i've used as an excuse not to give a shit about my health ever since.

the romanians i've met have been lovely- and one was instrumental in getting me a PhD position (i helped by being interested in his work and making intelligent comments, not realising at the time he is a legend in my chosen field) so i've got a lot to be grateful for

If you are serious about getting clean in a foreign country move to Singapore, I lived there for a total of 5 months the drug scene in non existent because the penalties are so extreme, get caught with a eighth of crack and you are looking at the death penalty maybe life. Alcohol costs a fortune too.

Just clocked on to a local pharmacy having started stocking care+ brand codeine linctus=D

Openly on sale on the shelves. And they are happy to serve me with DHC for projects, codeine for same, etc. although obviously not knowing what for. being able to get the codeine 600mg at a time, that'll be useful.

And for the first time in ages I'll be able to make my special 'manhattan project' care+ codeine syrup/vodka&tesco own brand lime soda&lime juice layer on top with a little shooter of enough good vodka to help solvate a serving of diethyl ether, flavoured with freshly squeezed lime juice over some finely shaved ice, and a 'lock gate' constructed with lemon and lime slices to keep the shot container bound in place, so that it goes down first, then the vodka, lime soda and lime juice and finally the codeine syrup, with its chloroform flavour as a thick, sweet layer to coat the throat and go down a treat later when the codeine kicks in.

I very rarely ever get a chance to make it, I didn't even know it could be found anymore. Very pleased to see that. And they should be fine selling it me too, given they are fine with other OTC opioids, and know I'm already a longterm pain patient so the horse is bolted so to speak.

Just clocked on to a local pharmacy having started stocking care+ brand codeine linctus=D

Openly on sale on the shelves. And they are happy to serve me with DHC for projects, codeine for same, etc. although obviously not knowing what for. being able to get the codeine 600mg at a time, that'll be useful.

And for the first time in ages I'll be able to make my special 'manhattan project' care+ codeine syrup/vodka&tesco own brand lime soda&lime juice layer on top with a little shooter of enough good vodka to help solvate a serving of diethyl ether, flavoured with freshly squeezed lime juice over some finely shaved ice, and a 'lock gate' constructed with lemon and lime slices to keep the shot container bound in place, so that it goes down first, then the vodka, lime soda and lime juice and finally the codeine syrup, with its chloroform flavour as a thick, sweet layer to coat the throat and go down a treat later when the codeine kicks in.

I very rarely ever get a chance to make it, I didn't even know it could be found anymore. Very pleased to see that. And they should be fine selling it me too, given they are fine with other OTC opioids, and know I'm already a longterm pain patient so the horse is bolted so to speak.

Firstly, HELLO THERE Limpy! Glad to see you about and, from the post that you posted, seeming happy :) ~ <3
Secondly, my dear god of the consciousness and space-time, that concoction you just listed .... you sir... are an artist... a fucking artist.
I bow my head to you =D

Status
Not open for further replies.