• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to love gear and weed, almost as much as gear and speed. I don't understand why so many junkies don't touch cannabis at all; "it makes me paranoid man..." I don't get that. The beauty of weed and gear is that the gear removes all paranoia from the weed, and the weed potentiates the sedative effects of the gear - cue non stop gouching. I've never understood most junkies...

The junkies of which I speak are those toothless, scrawny retards that were junkies before they'd even touched heroin. For them it's a lifestyle choice. They're the ones that graduated from smoking a few lines to banging in their femoral vein multiple times a day in the space of a fortnight, because "that's wot you do innit?" They couldn't give a shit if the gear's any good, and probably wouldn't know good gear If it shat on them. All they care about is the kudos of being 'on the gear' and being a prick. They boast about "avin' him off" and going grafting. Doing time and getting DVT is a badge of fuckin honour. Honestly, ive met junkies who are ashamed that they've never been sent down. They're the ones that can't appreciate the finer points of a drug like cannabis. They've heard it makes you paranoid, and they will regurgitate that misconception till they're blue in the face from ingorance and total fucktwattery. Cunts...

Being a junkie is a state of mind: you can be a junkie without being a heroin addict; and you can be a heroin addict without being a junkie...

100% truth there again, I am unable to say it better than that above.

Yeah I have those swines around me a lot sadly, they look at me like I am mad that I always get a bit of weed each time I get paid. Weed & hash are the only things I have really kept with me over all these years, I started getting stoned at 11 & I have had breaks but I always go back to it.

The last time I got clean & stayed off it I liked nothing more than on an evening when everything was done & I had nada to do getting some ice-cold Coca-Cola into some cheap whisky & rolling a decent spliff, if the weather wa decent go sit in the garden on a plastic chair, drink & smoke up watching birds fly around & looking for shapes in the clouds.

I'm actually one of those that found weed could actually detract from a h buzz. Only if you overdo it tho, done correctly (preferably with some nice spicy hash, and even better, with a benzo or 2 chucked in) it can be an incredibly blissful combo.

What's people's thoughts on plugging gear? Do you find it more efficient than smoking?

Goddamn bash, the stuff I saw a few cooking up refused to break down so I tooted it as I wasn't stupid like the others thinking 2 packs of citric will do the trick.

The quality here goes up & down faster than a bull rodeo rider.

I need some advise guys im just hopung this is the right one to post it.. I haven't been on in a longtime but old fruends I really need help/advise

Ask away fella...
Thanks mate here goes, im a women so I might go on a bit :-D
Iv been really upset as I met 2 nice people and have been friends with them for a couple weeks and one of them is addicted to codiene sulphate, I said if your ever stuck I have a couple at home, I had 4 left in a packet n my partner whi likes to experiment with chemistry said I have codiene but he had crushed it up well over a year ago and just recently put the powder into capsules so I said ahal I give thAt to him as well and my partner said it shiuld be fine, so toik that ariund ti help him out, I told him the score and said its been in powder for a longtime, its up to u if u want them but they should be fine, anyhow same night I admitted ti them im a heroin addict as hoping they will nit judge as im a good persin and hoped they coyld see this by now!
Got a text next mirbing from them saying, U got something ti say, with a photo of light briwn powder about 2grams on white paper, im like wtf, they said thus was inside the capsules, then sent anither pic with a bit if it on foil slightly running, they think I may have put all this herion looking substance in the capaules, but were being quite civil and saying they just don't understand why a nice wimen like me wiyld di this,
I explained that we think it was paracetamol n codiene but it must if been oxidized where it had been crushed and left in the air si long as that must if turned it to kight brown, and they said its defo h as their sister used to smoke it and ahe looked at pucs and said it was defo h..
They alsi said they even rang a chemist and the pharmacist said the tablets r white and wull remain white no matter hiw long, so they r addament ut is h and want answers ir elae they will get police and people they know involved
Jees u try and help someone and im just abiut ti have my life turned upside diwn all because id just addmitted to being an addict and they thubj iv just thrown shit liads if h at them... Whi gives h away kuke that for what purpose, u even said if u swallow it it wint even really effect u si why wiyld i
They write back saying they googled it and a man od swallowing jyst a rap, they have an answer for all what im saying, and they want ti chat to me face to face to sirt this as they say this us really bad, still being ok with me though, they just want answers
I niticed they have even fruend requested sime of my friends in Facebook which is worrying as hardly anyone knows im an addict so u can imagine my worry
All I did was tey ti help
Can anyine answer why it turned coliur ti a brownish colour etc
They said they thriugh it straight diwn toilet so it cant even be tested by wedinos
Sorry about spelling its new frickin keyboard
Any advuse wiuld be great, thanks

They sound like a right pair of cunts. I would just say tell them to fuck off, but I appreciate you're concerned they might spill the beans about your habit. But how can they take the moral high ground with you when one of them is a fuckin codeine addict? Doesn't make sense to me. I've no idea if codeine can turn brown over time. Was it extracted codeine or just crushed up co-codamols?

I personally can't really be much help I'm afraid, maybe Limpet has a better idea?

For future reference though, never admit a heroin habit to anyone that hasn't got one. People can go very weird when you do that.

Maybe try talking to them, but it sounds to me that they have an ulterior (possibly sinister) motive behind all this...

Anyone else here on methadone?
I'm on 90mg and occasionally use, but it seems hardly worth it. I can smoke 5 bags and barely feel a thing, even 24 hours after my last 90ml.
Am I getting shite bashed gear or is meth THAT effective at fucking your tolerance??
Frustrating as I really miss getting stoned occasionally.
I got some gear the other day that I could just smell was good (really flowery/poppy smell) and was in lovely brown chunks, but I could only afford one bag, but felt like if I kept going, I may be able to get there.
Anyone here on a similar dose?

Just seen this mate, thought you deserved a response. I'm no longer on methadone but I was on that dose several years ago, and no way could I get any satisfaction from doing gear on top. I believe at doses over 70mg it is a very effective blocker, so you're just wasting your time and money. It's also very possible that your gear is bashed shite...

Thanks FUBAR
I know its a difficult one, I get that, we're being civil atm I just hoped someone might know something about it, and does anyone know the effects if swallowed?? Tia
Hello all old & new x

Cheers FUBAR. I may just give up then. Certainly for the best to do so anyway.

Zaramorf - yeah, your mates sound a bit judgemental considering at least one of them is addicted to the same class of drugs as you.
Has your partner not made a mistake here, and accidentally put gear in capsules when off his tits and forgotten about it?
Is it also possible that these people are lying to you? Do they have any reason to? Sounds like this could end up being blackmail, especially when they're adding your Facebook friends for seemingly no reason.
Even if cocodamol does goes brown after years in capsules, I don't think it'd ever run on foil...sounds like heroin.
If they ate 2 grams with no tolerance, depending on purity, it could have been dangerous, or they could have just spend an evening puking.

paracetamol is a common cut with gear.

Any thing over 70mgs or so will have all your mu receptors blocked by the 'done so no amount of gear will get you high - do what i use to do on that dose leave it for 24h min then have a hit.

Thats it .

Any guys in the UK used Crystal Meth? I scored of my dealer today usual Crack/Heroin and he gave me a piece of meth about the size of a 20 rock, Never even seen it in the flesh and guy gives me some for free.

Not my cup of tea smoked it and got a feeling I wont be getting much sleep tonight.

I know its huge in the US but is it getting big over here?

Sounds like if the smack/crack dealers are starting to give it out for free, then there could be a push to make it big over here. I've never had it myself, but that's probably a good thing as I know i'd be bang into it. It's only a matter of time..

Its not all that great mate sort of drug I would take if I needed to focus for hours, its very speedy. I love my Crack to much and a pipe to me is like a huge relief and I feel relaxed off it. would never swap it for this but I'm sure some would. but not for me.

Its not all that great mate sort of drug I would take if I needed to focus for hours, its very speedy. I love my Crack to much and a pipe to me is like a huge relief and I feel relaxed off it. would never swap it for this but I'm sure some would. but not for me.

I fuckin hate crack, but love amphetamines, so, ya know?

Uh oh! Don't do it fubar! Stick with the 3fpm!
Bit off topic, but what's the quality like these days for the 3?
Do you find tooting that helps with cravings for gear?

Uh oh! Don't do it fubar! Stick with the 3fpm!
Bit off topic, but what's the quality like these days for the 3?
Do you find tooting that helps with cravings for gear?

Not had any 3fpm since a certain well known site went down. I'm contemplating another source ATM but not expecting much tbh. When the 3 was good, I found it helped to keep me off methadone (and booze, and fags), but only until it wore off. I doubt it would have a significant effect upon gear cravings.

I didn't go near it *precisely because* of the Route of Administration.

I could get fiendish for the mere act of sitting hunched over a hot square of Susan. Plus, uppers of any description always used to have a disproportionate effect on me anyway -- I only needed a tiny bit of speed or a few crumbs of a pool to keep me going all night. There was just no way that combination was ever going to work out well for me, however desperate I might have been to try it. Watching someone have a 3-FPM meltdown effectively live-streamed to me was merely the clincher .....

Status
Not open for further replies.