• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
6mam and 3mam are at least equal to gear and thats what gives black tar heroin its kick . Thd rush from 6 mam is knockout.

I've never had black tar, thought it was more a yank thing?

Well, I have had acylated opium, but it was done with propionyl chloride, rather than acetyl chloride or acetic anhydride.
But I've never had black tar as is discussed as a product on BL, that was sold to me, I've only ever had the propionylated derivative of homegrown opium after cleanup of the plant matter etc.

I have had 6-monoacetyldihydromorphine though and that was, without a doubt, THE best opioid I've ever had. IV'ed 300mg and was rewarded with a rush that lasted at least 3/4 of an hour, and that was just the initial rush on finishing the shot, not the high. And fuck ME, the rush from the 6-monoacetyldihydromorphine was INTENSE, I've never felt anything like it, even with a tolerance that would allow IV'ing a gram or more of dipropionylmorphine, which used to be my favourite opioid, and not anything from the street, the DPM is prepared from pharmaceutical grade morphine, and then acylated, so I know it to be completely and absolutely free from any cutting agents, but since trying 6-AcO-DHM, that replaced dipropionylmorphine as the best opioid I have ever had.

I'd love to try dipropionyldihydromorphine, to compare the two, as well as to prepare some 6-monoacetylmorphine, or run a chromatography column and separate the 6-MAM from the 3-MAM, heroin and residual morphine, for reacetylation of the 3-MAM and morphine. As well as to try acylating morphine with anhydrous propionic acid, to prepare 6-monopropionylmorphine, for comparison with DPM. And hey while I'm at it, wouldn't mind trying 6-monopropionyldihydromorphine.

IIRC its only 6-MAM out of the 3- and 6-monoesters which is a good thing, IIRC 3-acylmorphine and 3-acylcodeines are toxic. I'll have to do more digging on that to find out in what way but I distinctly recall reading that 3-monoacetylcodeine and 3-monoacetylmorphine are poisonous.

As for me...I am currently enjoying myself courtesy of a large rock of decent H, by snapping the long thin end off (they jam otherwise), just a cheap ass pipette thats just short of disposable, real cheapo stuff, but perfectly functional; loading it with heroin, and first running a lighter under it so it can't be inhaled as powder by accident, and then vaping it. Its a FAR more efficient way of smoking gear than is smoking off foil, the vapor has nowhere to go other than into one's lungs, and the slight lowering of the pressure created by sucking on the pipette's narrow end allows the H to vaporize at a lower temperature, same principle as is in effect when performing a vacuum distillation, so it doesn't burn much at all, and the vapor that isn't inhaled recondenses on the inside of the pipe.

And if one has two pipettes modified as such, then one can exhale through the cold pipette-pipe and have the H vapor which would otherwise be breathed out and escape to the air be deposited on the cold surface, kind of like using a coldfinger for E.g resubliming iodine. After a while, it mounts up, bit by bit, until you've got yourself a smoke.

And speaking of which, I'm just about to refill my pipette, after using my sword to grate some off the block and go have me a smoke.

I almost ended up in a real shitter of a situation, because my docs are too stingy with my pain meds, and having a go at me even then, had my last morphine/oxy friday. Was meant to pick up a couple of grams of good brown yesterday, but unfortunately the source accidentally put the wrong house number, and the neighbors there have been out for days, thought I was going to lose a fair bit over ?100 of H altogether, as the guy at the post office dept refused to hand the package over without the red slip, even with photo ID and the tracking number.

But I went again today and there was a younger guy, who didn't have a stick up his dick, and he accepted my reasons for it and handed over my wee care parcel. Lol, thought someone had mucked up at first, because I opened it, and the H was in an empty diazepam tablet box, all wrapped up well, in one big rock, plus a few chunks. I panicked yesterday after being unable to collect, thought I was going to end up in full-blown withdrawal from yesterday until 8am monday morning, but, come this morning, the mild WD beginning, and just a few little tidbits of H that had solidified in my pipe, that alleviated full blown WD, along with taking a strong dose of tizanidine (zanaflex, a strong muscle relaxer, acts like clonidine, as an alpha2 adrenergic autoreceptor agonist, decreasing noradrenaline release) and some clonidine, until the post dept. opened, got a lift down there and the guy on that shift accepted my tracking number and photo ID as evidence enough that it was a genuine mistake.

Just as well I suppose, that the neighbors didn't actually get that package, and find themselves with over 2.5g of heroin with my name and address on it=D

Just went and had a quick toot, about to go light up a cigar, then go flop on the sofa to enjoy the multitude of bags of sour bubblegum fizzy bottle candies and sour strawberry tube thingy filled with sweet white candy thingymafuckers, bottles of cold guava juice and black grape 'KA' pop, 'red velvet' cakes (got two big, moist, icing-slathered delicious velvet cakes), several packs of cheese slices plus about 5 bars of chocolate covered turkish delight, of which I've just gobbled down three.

*cuts loose with a turkish delight, guava and diamorphine-scented belch*

Time for my cigar, and then to kick back on the sofa and return to my game of civilization III.

@Blondin & "Mr KFC" Chicken

I got a bet on with a mate here, you pair know what causes the "scab"in gear when you smoke it off foil?
Like when you run it in & the gear starts to dry when it's nice stuff you get a lump in the middle, on the street round here it's been called "scabby gear" since I began using.

snapping the long thin end off (they jam otherwise), just a cheap ass pipette thats just short of disposable, real cheapo stuff, but perfectly functional; loading it with heroin, and first running a lighter under it so it can't be inhaled as powder by accident, and then vaping it. Its a FAR more efficient way of smoking gear than is smoking off foil, the vapor has nowhere to go other than into one's lungs

Well we live & learn folks, I tried smoking gear out of a meth pipe but it wasn't that great.
I guess you keep that kinda thing only for vaping PV :D

@Blondin & "Mr KFC" Chicken

I got a bet on with a mate here, you pair know what causes the "scab"in gear when you smoke it off foil?
Like when you run it in & the gear starts to dry when it's nice stuff you get a lump in the middle, on the street round here it's been called "scabby gear" since I began using.

Heh, I remember 'scabby gear' well. Does it still exist? I always presumed it was due to some cutting agent, but it did seem to be indicative of decent gear, so I dunno...

As far as KFC goes...if I say the term 'damn am I ever fried' on a site with the nature of BL, that, I have to inform you, is a quite different meaning of the term 'to fry' in its past participle=D

Nothing to do with being immersed in hot oil after being covered in milk, whipped egg and breadcrumbs. And the herbs and spices in LC? I doubt most of them are even legal, let alone served with takeout food, and for a few of them you better speak some Nahuatl or other mesoamerican tongue.

As for the gear, do you mean after the beetle has run part-way down the foil, that it solidifies again? if so, then thats just the part of the gear that you didn't smoke. At least if your seeing the same thing I am if I measure out a larger amount of H in one portion than immediately vaporizes the first time you have at it. It sounds at least, that its just melting, and then the remainder is solidifying when you remove the flame. Or is that not whats going on, can you describe it in any better detail?

Also....what is it I did/said? because for some reason I ALWAYS seem to be prime suspect :p

Last edited:
And as for using a meth pipe, never tried it for that, although I find that pipette (use a short one rather than the foot-long odd ones, say 5-6 inches or so total length before snapping the really thin-bored 'tail' off it, the ones you get for measuring nicotine liquid for E-fags are about the right length, yank the bulb off and stick it in the wide end by tamping it down into the vial of powdered H repeatedly, hold under lighter flame below that area of the glass until it JUST first melts, so you don't get a throat full of powder when you inhale, and then start toking, not with a direct flame, but the lighter under the glass, you'll find you get a really strong concentrated stream of vapor that way, works well)

And if you warm it up first in the oven, not until its hot, just warm, that helps one get even more vapor (do this before, not after loading it) so there is less cold glass to act like a cold finger and recondense the vapor before it gets to your lungs), and for that, blow it out through a second glass tube thats been cooled on the outside (so it doesn't get wet inside) with ice, to recycle as much as possible, targeting the exit stream from that tube onto a piece of cold foil you use for every toke blown out, until a nice blob builds up.

Its possible to get recycling your smoked gear down to a fine art with such simple but nifty little tricks. Why blow out into the air what you can recondense and smoke again? free heroin is good heroin thats how I see it. Well at least, it is when the H you started with was good stuff.

I'll get you a photo of what I am on about later on today "KFC"
Maybe a short video too but I am not sure where I stand with the mods posting that (of course if it is a video the hands of the person you see will NOT be me & the stuff being smoked sure won't be gear but it will look a lot like it & behave 100% the same way on the foil, I mean you think I am some goddamn junkie huh?)

Well if all that gets shown are a pair of hands and a tube, then there is no conceivable way for the filth to ID the person behind it. Although on your part, a picture would be easier. Either way. Although I rarely use foil, generally only if in withdrawal in order to get a large volume of vapor rapidly for quick relief, since it takes longer to heat the glass tubing he prefers for efficiency. Does mean more wastage using the foil of course, but a bit of escaped smoke means little with a quarter to hand, and if feeling like shite, speed is of the essence, so I'd start with a foil or two and then switch to using the glass pipe

MMMhhhh, now that, is some nice stuff. Better than the last lot by quite a stretch.

And this thread just reminded me..:p

Despite promising myself I would have a drug free weekend I have has such am awful evening to the extemt that my father had to drive me to the A&E in Wolverhampton for treatment following a head injury.

So of course I ended up calling one of the local shotters to get a stone and a couple of bags. I've just cranked the first one and even though I have been away from it for less than a fortnight my tolerance (whether perceived subjectively or actually physical) appears to have lowered enough that it was (and still feels) fucking lush.

You might want to fuck the rock off after a head injury, because of the rise in BP.

What happened to you

The Gods of Sofas have smiled upon me :)

Don't know how long this tooter has been down there, could be any time since November, but whatever -- there's a hell of a fat beetle on the end of it. Will the chewing gum have lost its flavour on the bedpost overnight, or has it matured like a fine wine? Only one way to find out ..... Nothing ventured, nothing gained ..... Here goes nothing .....

Very nice. Was about to pack a pipe myself, when I happened to notice a foil had on it not a scar of carbon soot, but no, it was a lake of solidified gear about an inch in diameter, and a real solid lump melted down, streams of melted gear running all over it. That was a nice surprise. Could scarcely breathe hard enough to pull it in fast enough.

Well, it was none the worse for its furniture-related enforced storage; or at least, my tolerance has gone down more in the meantime than its potency! Only a couple of tokes' worth on it in the end, but still way better than stepping on a BS1363 mains plug with no shoes .....

Yeah it shouldn't have degraded much, presumably if it had been partially smoked, then the formation of a melted blob of resin would provide a surface layer which would be exposed to the air and perhaps passivate it from further capability to undergo any oxidation by air. And kept dry down the sofa, I wouldn't expect anything majorly bad to happen to it, potency-wise.

Thinking sort of like how, although aluminium metal is very, very reactive for a transition metal, the reactivity normally isn't seen, aside from mixtures of fine aluminium dust, nanopowders etc. with oxidizers, metal oxide reducing agents (thermites basically, which need a very hot igniter like burning magnesium or lithium strips) although Al/oxidizer mixtures don't, those are commonly used to make flashpowder compositions, made quite a few myself as a kid when I loved making things go 'boom!'=D

But normally one doesn't see its reactivity, due to the fact it self-oxidizes instantly in the air, to form a very thin surface layer of inert Al2O3, and the oxide layer passivates the surface from further oxidative attack by air, and reforms as soon as it is mechanically cut through in any way. Although if Al, ideally as foil, has this surface oxide layer disrupted with a solution of divalent mercury (mercuric) salts, the resultant Al, once washed free of Hg (II) salt, (only a tiny amount needs to be used, a knife tip worth of Hg II salt such as mercuric chloride will suffice for a liter scale reaction); then the reactivity shows as the Hg salt chemically disrupts the passivating oxide layer (indeed, IIRC, a mercury based paste was used by special ops teams for sabotaging the aluminium airframes of parked german aircraft in WWII, a little bit breaks down the Al2O3 layer and stops it reforming, and even a small amount, applied to Al then scratched, of mercury metal or salts of it, the latter being better for chemical reactions, will cause a block of aluminium to undergo unopposed oxidization and it slowly crawls through the entire structure, turning it to chunky, powdery, friable oxide slag, like a creeping disease spreading through a gangrenous limb)

And when used in say acidic medium, needs a lot of flask space, the reaction is often used to reduce 1-phenyl-2-beta-nitropropene, aka P2NP made via knoevanagel/henry condensation between nitroethane and benzaldehyde in the presence of a base, ideally a primary or mixed primary and secondary polyfunctionalized amine as its acetate salt, when heated (a microwave oven, manually pulsed to control the reaction temperature works excellently for this process, usually it is done on a steam bath, heating the flask when doing the Knoevanagel, to about IIRC 60-70 'C for six hours. But the microwave gives better yields, and cleaner product too, in a fraction of the time, about 15 to 20 minutes in the microwave running it on a molar scale gave excellent product)

The Al/Hg will reduce P2NP in one step to amphetamine. Although I don't like it because it runs real hot, really refluxing hard and the Hg salts are volatile and they can sublime, and start lining the condenser, which is a pain to clean and the Hg salts, especially the mercuric oxidation state, Hg (II) which is used is even more toxic than mercurous Hg (I) salts. I prefer the environmentally friendly and chemist-friendly two step reduction process first using borohydride in isopropanol to reduce the nitroalkene to the nitroalkane, then an acidic dissolving metal reduction, such as iron powder in glacial acetic acid with a little ferric chloride hydrate added to reduce the nitro group to the amine giving the desired product.

Although I've been wanting to....shall we say...know more about....the potential of first using borohydride to give the nitroalkane from P2NP to give it back its acidic alpha hydrogen, to enable preparation of a nitronate salt (kept in solution to avoid explosive properties of nitronates), with an alkali metal hydroxide, such as NaOH or KOH, and then reduction using diborane generated in-situ in THF by oxidizing borohydride using iodine, to give a diborane:THF adduct as a lewis acid-base pair, the diborane coordinating to the oxygen lone electron pair in THF, since borohydride or diborane won't reduce nitroalkenes, at least not to aminoalkanes, but will reduce nitroalkane nitronic acid salts to the amine, the nitronates being kept in solution, as they are both friction and shock sensitive.

Although diborane is something only to use if one knows what its like and what they are doing, because it is a gas, normally, although the adduct with THF is not, and it is both pyrophoric and extremely poisonous. Catches fire the moment it contacts air. Not sure if the 1:1 THF lewis adduct is pyrophoric though, although until I hear otherwise I will be making the assumption that it is indeed so. Better to take the precautions, and find them not to be needed, than not take them and realize you did need them as it explodes in a glass flask full of flammable THF, irritating iodine vapor and possibly detonates the nitronate, leaving you with a torso full of glass shrapnel (I wear a blast shield when working, that covers my head and neck, even for things which cannot conceivably explode, such as aqueous, made up caustic solutions or HCl, just to prevent spatter and steam, etc. from hitting me in the face should anything spatter and spit, which things often do. Going from the little drops and bits of solidified caustic from evaporated aqueous solution have shown it to have, along with the goggles I always wear underneath, and of course gas mask usually, the blast shield has saved my eyes more times than I care to count, since it only takes a tiny bit of corrosive something or other to do horrendously painful damage. Have had that happen to me once, put me in hospital and left awkward questions to wriggle out of. Thankfully, my GP doubled my oxy script, and never thought to cut it back down, which is just as well since I'm barely able to remain alright on my pain meds monday-friday, saturday at most with some minor discomfort that day, and end up withdrawing sunday or saturday-sunday if I don't take matters into my own hands with methadone tablets or/and H from a decent guy I have as a contact.

This weekend was alright though, got my sleep etc., since I'd gotten a quarter oz of some pretty good H. Still saving some until this weekend, aside from the odd toke here and there.

As for UK oxy scripts, perhaps they are becoming more common, but the use of the term 'rx' for 'prescription' to me is largely an Americanism.

Oxy is 100% becoming more common in the UK. Mundipharma (Purdue international) is flooding the market with the stuff. The black market is suddenly saturated with it in bulk and the NHS gave out over 1.5m scripts last year. I think we will see oxy become a lot more common in the UK in the coming years, just as we've copied the Yanks with their Xanax obsession the same is happening with oxy except this is coming from the actual pharma industry.

It's marketed more commonly as Longtec and Shortec now instead of OxyContin since that name has negative connotations. But Longtec is identical to OxyContin, as in the pills even look the same, and the company making them is owned by Mundipharma. Who would have guessed?

Oh and I've heard "Rx" used by UK doctors, pharmacists, etc many times.

Last edited:
Oh and I've heard "Rx" used by UK doctors, pharmacists, etc many times.

Really? Is this a fairy recent phenomenon? I can honestly say that in nearly 20 years of MMT, seeing scores of doctors, keyworkers and pharmacists (as well as hundreds of junkies), I've never once heard any of them refer to a script as an 'Rx'.

Really? Is this a fairy recent phenomenon? I can honestly say that in nearly 20 years of MMT, seeing scores of doctors, keyworkers and pharmacists (as well as hundreds of junkies), I've never once heard any of them refer to a script as an 'Rx'.

It's not something I hear often but I've definitely heard it. Medical professionals use it as a shorthand when speaking amongst themselves rather than it being something they say to the patient from what I can tell.

It's one of those Latin medical terms like "prn" which isn't really written on the NHS scripts or shown to patients but is used amongst docs and pharmacists.

Last time I heard "Rx" used was actually by my optician. When writing notes down on the computer she was using a lot of shorthand including "Rx", I actually asked her what it stood for out of curiosity and she told me it means prescription, I said yeah but what does it stand for and where does it come from, she said she has no idea it's just a term they use. I googled it and it's Latin for "recipe."

Anyway, Latin medical terms are used worldwide I can guarantee you that. I think the term is used more by patients in the US than the UK but the medical community uses it everywhere. I also recall going on holiday to Italy and seeing pharmacies with "Rx" signs up.

Status
Not open for further replies.