Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Who wants to play a game with me?

BehindtheShadow

Bluelight Crew
Hi Guys,

Who wants to play a game with me?????

Its called 4 words.....

I will give 4 random words that you have to use in a sentence, you then have to supply 4 random words and the next poster will have to use those in a sentence

Here we go....

Lady
Barking
Cuddles
South

Early this morning, as I walked down 5th Avenue just south of Broadway, I encountered a little old lady trying in vain to put a stop to the cacophonous barking emanating from the orifice of her now nine-month-old Scottish Terrier named Cuddles.

(hopefully that was grammatically correct)

hodgepodge
enormous
latitudinal
phallus

Last edited:
The latitude of the enormous phallus was not a hodgepodge occurrence for Mary it in fact was a regular occurrence as that was her line of work

Croquet
Chocolate
Flamingo
Aces

Moving forward, I shall spend my leisure time eating chocolate, playing Croquet, dancing at the Flamingo, and watching Roger Federer as he aces every match.

hoodlum
misanthrope
fastidious
Manchuria

I met a man in Manchuria who was a bit of a hoodlum however I was fastidious enough to see his misanthrope and I managed to avoid an awkward situation.

Guided
Cynicism
Red
Jumped

The man in the red jumped at the chance to be guided in the finer points of cynicism.

Tall
Normal
Youth
Bottle

The man had a honking great red nose, swollen by a bee sting, which was so bright he guided us past the deadly transgender Chinese kung-fu drug-dealing gang without incident, allaying my building cynicism of his supposed illuminating talents, and then jumped off into the night to join Santa and his reindeer as they flew by high in the sky.

Carrot
Credenza
Courgette
Counterpart

bptubbs! How very dare you beat me to it! Lol =D

The man in the red jumped at the chance to be guided in the finer points of cynicism.

Tall
Normal
Youth
Bottle

Although he wasn't tall, he had bottle and youth on his side, and was relatively normal, unlike the other narcissistic celebrity chefs vying for fame and attention.

Carrot
Credenza
Courgette
Counterpart

The young lady placed the carrot and the courgette on the credenza while waiting for her male counterpart.

Lady
Banana
Wet
Giant

The lady put a giant banana in her wet vagina.

Pessimistic

Toilet

Anvil

Alopecia

The pessimistic piss-ant, suffering from alopecia among other maladies, spent most of his time in the toilet while his favorite band Anvil played to a sold-out audience last night.

Geronimo
Fallopian
astute
apoptosis

The very astute oncologist , while examining the cancer-ridden fallopian tubes of his patient, distinctly heard each dying cell cry out, Geronimo! as one by one they succumbed to inevitable apoptosis.

broccoli

cathartic

puzzle

facilities

The cathartic stalk of broccoli did puzzles while using the facilities.

Orange
Hepatic
Gangrene
Cantina

The very astute oncologist , while examining the cancer-ridden fallopian tubes of his patient, distinctly heard each dying cell cry out, Geronimo! as one by one they succumbed to inevitable apoptosis.

broccoli

cathartic

puzzle

facilities

bravo! very nice!! and happy to see you here!

Cantina is now sporting a bright orange tan resulting from her bout with hepatic encephalopathy and gangrene.

Minister

halitosis

insouciance

mendicant

Last edited:
The minister of finance who has severe halitosis was quite mendicant when he saw that his work colleagues were insouciance to his plight

Army
Urine
Insolvent
Erradicated

Neither an army of urine analysts nor earlier efforts to have eradicated the insolvent state of welfare clients has reduced poverty.

Apropos
Hotpants
Salsa (dancing, not sauce)
Sauce

Salsa dancing every night after work in his lime-green corduroy hotpants earned him the name "Sauce"which he found quite apropos as his day job is filling mustard packets in the local Frenchy's factory.

Siamese

graffiti

Maoist

fraudulent

The siamese Maoist got caught spray painting graffiti. He believed he was apprehended due to the fact that his conjoined twin ratted on him because he had committed fraudulent activity and was soon going to prison.

Bathroom
Seeds
Indentified
Rubber