• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Who wants to play a game with me?

Sitting in the forest giving my hole a scratch made me reflect on whether bears really do shit in the woods

Weather
River
Psychosis
Banana

Psychosis explains dick and pussy tho the mf banana was jackin off in the river

Gibberish
Perpetual
Veiled
Shallow

The perpetual gibberish that some people talk veils how shallow they really are

Smoking
Breeze
Mindfulness
Alliteration

The alliteration was induced by the mindfulness smokin breeze

Flayed
Fog
Spinnen
Stranded

I could just make out the faded pattern in the tattered flag floating above me and wondered if our warring nations had reached a truce.

Glowing
Lizard
Sublime
Breeze

"There is no statute of limitations with regards to murder...", Emma studied aloud, despite her niggling back pain from early morning chores.

creek
existential
blanket
rum

I sat by the cold creek warmed by an existential blanket of rum.

dove
mountain
philosophy
cigarette

I climbed the mountain and at the peak smoked a marijuana cigarette, which is when i saw a dove and started to ponder philosophy in regards to animal consciousness.

Broad
Bat
Bristle
Bracket

With hate he slammed his broad when her bracket fell off and the bristle aimed his eyes that were like fire

p.s> they both blew da fuck up & nice catch on ~bracket~

pedestal
blend
pattern
ages

A glass ball sat on its pedestal for ages until the wind came by that knocked it off and blew the shards until they began to blend into a spiral pattern.

barefoot
hope
pod
rare

Walking barefoot through the freshly tilled dirt, a rare feeling of hope overtook him as he realized his peas had successfully formed pods.

Brood
Elixir
Although
Giggle

Although i was brooding, i soon took an elixir which made me giggle.

Gadget
Implode
Zombie
Fibromyalgia

radioactive fibromyalgia rain lead to implode the zombie gadget

Formation
Loner
Vision
Delta

Riding Delta Air to his football game, the loner got in formation, but sadly has bad vision.

Cornucopia
Terrarium
Glasses
Runabout.

You couldn't call me a runabout if i had just been in a terrarium with a cornucopia of glasses.

Fuzz
Climate
Broken
Green

Most people wouldn't eat a peach with green fuzz, but I am a broken man who has long suffered in this social climate.

Cedar
vanilla
bong
scrotum