• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Who wants to play a game with me?

??? Check post 121. I put four words in after I was done editing. It's just that I tend to forget sometimes after I think of a sentence for the previous. Yeesh. 8(

Ahh ok

While chewing gum the albino man pulled out his unicycle and began to ride, he then fell off and hit his head and had a thumping headache which pounded like a jack hammer.

National
Specialized
Apology
Brave

The brave soldier specialized in ground combat but owed a national apology for all of the civilians he killed.

Asparagus
Satanist
Badminton
Midget

At the annual Fox Family Picnic last weekend, I saw my cousin Jules who's a Satanist, and her midget boyfriend Bobs playing badminton after filling their picnic plates (TWICE!) with nothin but asparagus smothered in butter!

Lightening
Bedazzled
Hoodwink
Boondoggle

A janitor with an uncontrollable hoodwink habit bedazzled her with the lightening of inspiration: the boondoggle she had gotten involved with wasn't as once thought.

Black
Young
Tricycle
Telekinesis

A young black entrepreneur used telekinesis on his tricycle to make it fly so he could make it to his business meeting on time. lol

Prosthesis
Horse
Dysentery
Hula hoop

Following a tragic hula hoop related injury, my horse (jumpin jehosephat) was fitted for a prosthesis; and during his down time the poor fella suffered from dysentery as well.

Rubber
Wrongly
Wristwatch
LillithFair

Iv'e been wrongly accused of murder and I'm heading down to Lillith Fair with my rubber wristwatch band strapped on tight so I don't loose the time.

shell
ashes
backwards
grapes

I felt like a shell of myself as I spread the ashes, i refused to look backwards and instead walked towards the trees where I could see ripe grapes...

Winner
Compounded
Mighty
Xray

The winner put up a mighty fight to finish the race but afterwards an x-ray revealed a compounded fracture so they shot up dope and died. The end.

Machete
Mannequin
Cheddar
Syphilis

Last edited:
As he slipped into insanity as a result of advanced syphilis, his weapon of choice was the machete, and his sole companions were a lithe mannequin and those vagabonds only waiting to steal his mad cheddar.

Mythological
Unbroken
Sealed
Feral

The feral cat pounced on the mythological mouse and he managed to catch him just before he had unbroken the sealed piece of cheese.

Offer
Belittle
Stylish
Buffoon

I made a sincere offer to restrain myself from indulging my strong urge to belittle the foppish buffoon who thought himself stylish.

Grapple
Nostalgia
Cruelty
Procrastinate

I procrastinate its a hard thing to grapple with but I do, every time I think of it, it gives me nostalgia. Oh the cruelty!

Tsunami
Ballerina
Tipped
Never

The ballerina never tipped her boyfriend off about the incoming tsunami!

Beach
Spanish
Unsophisticated
Fruit

Who wants to play a game with me

Chazz Palminteri was in Down to Earth with Regina King who was in How Stella Got Her Groove Back with Whoopie

Oh Michaelrag, I like your rebellious style

I thought I was the epitome of cool as I munched Sharon fruit on a Spanish beach (Magaluf if I recall correctly), but my friends told me afterwards that I was actually pure unsophisticated

Duvet
Honey
Plump
Intrigue

A girl wondered into intrigue when she decided to see how's the duvet but the honey fell over her head so the plump got into her bed

Night
Colour
Empty
Above

His thoughts we're fitful but the bear was jamming with no regards

Scratch
Forest
Reflect
Hole