• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Who wants to play a game with me?

The empty hum in the darkened room left me with a taste of copper in my mouth, I looked out the window and drew the curtain to look for signs of life but alas to no avail....

Sinuous
Creeping
Marvellous
Chrome

There was a great intrigue, while in mid flight the power went off and the only way to see was to light a candle and glide down on wings of canvas hand made by the old lady in seat 123.

Hazadous
Snaggle
Bleeping
Screamed

The breath of the dog gave me a perception that things weren't right, so I stared at the clock hoping time would change things

Bloopers
Honey
Smoked
Whales

The safety record was on the table. Word was it wasn't very good

Sleepless
Beamed
Soapy
Fridgid

Last edited:
After a long sleepless night the indefatigable youngster still beamed with exuberant pride as he dashed through the frigid soapy water screaming profanities while clutching his scrotum. (possible run-on)

Goose

shit

Miscreant

fool

The miscreant man had by mistake had a shit in his pants and felt like a fool, he tried to blame it on a goose but realized it was ridiculous

Chorus
Hooting
Sharpshooter
Standard

The uncharacteristic dawn chorus of hooting owls were picked off one by one by a super sharpshooter with a standard rifle

Oops

Bald

Voices

Delivery

Last edited:
The bald man's voices in his head were so loud that he forgot he was on his way to make a delivery of meth and he accidentally rear-ended a police car. "Oops" the man thought in a drug fueled haze.

Dildo
Monocle
Horseradish
Wheelchair

The man with the monocle decided his only option to please his wife would be with a dildo
Because he was in a wheelchair he was impotent.
His wife's choice for after action satisfaction was to eat a jar of horseradish sauce

Seductive
Ghoulish
Hopeless
Lawns

The seductive ghoulish woman on bath salts was hopeless in finding any more victims on lawns, so she proceeded to attempt to break into people's houses.

The burly astronaut had a crash landing and his head injury made him impaired so much so that he became like a toddler

Industry
Raising
Coffee
Flummoxed

I'm generally flummoxed by my industry until I've had a spirit raising coffee in the morning

Motivation
Pilon fracture
Postage
Freckle

The postage was so high that he acted on the motivation he had to jump off the 2 story apartment building. This resulted in a pilon fracture and loss of a freckle among other things...

Yeah that makes total sense. :D

Condensed
Leisurely
Guillotine
Condom

It was a leisurely night and the young man was out looking for a bit of TLC, he bought a condom and a can of condense milk hoping to charm his way with the ladies, instead he found an irate father that used a guillotine to chop off his manhood...

Lifetime
Repositioning
Mandatory
Twit

HAHAHA...

The author spent a lifetime repositioning the mandatory plot twist for his novel, but spent too much time and ended up dying of dysentery before he could complete his work. What a twit.

Jackhammer
Albino
Gum
Unicycle

Last edited:
National
Specialized
Apology
Brave

These are the four words while we wait for Nutty to send his through...