• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Who wants to play a game with me?

While walking along a narrow isthmus i saw a sheep with a metabolite deficiency, couldn't even metabolize one nut.

Pleas
Loud
Garbled
Sharp.

Glad to see you in here zeph

A sharp intake of breath and I garbled a loud plea of forgiveness

Best
Ramshackle
Conversation
Keeper

And yes hello me matey Zeppie!

The keeper of the ramshackle apartment complex wasn't the best at holding a conversation.

indefatigable

albino

peruse

alabaster

The indefatigable albino was shopping for a new toilet and he wanted an alabaster one but wasn't sure so he was going to peruse the catalogue before purchasing.

Staccato
Schedule
River
Codes

The indefatigable albino was shopping for a new toilet and he wanted an alabaster one but wasn't sure so he was going to peruse the catalogue before purchasing.

Staccato
Schedule
River
Codes

Never being incredibly concerned with following the codes of conduct the rest of the world worships, I incinerated my schedule and drive to the river to revel in the staccato symphony of water and stone.

Lugubrious
Emmaciated
Prophylactic
Velcro

The poor old lady is now lugubrious and emaciated to such an extent that she needs to apply Velcro to secure the prophylactic.

puissant

milquetoast

conniptions

hullabaloo

The Puissant man created a hullabaloo when the milquetoast woman walked into the room and didn't react to his presence. The conniptions that occurred afterwards was a sight to behold!

Freaky
Balding
Licence
Potent

Despite his potent power, he was freaky-ugly and balding, and decided to get a shit-ton of plastic surgery, which unfortunately led to him getting arrested while driving his Bentley when the photo in his licence no longer resembled his face

Jewels
Condensation
Elephant
Grumpy

Inspecting the quality of little jewels formed from condensation of elephant semen collected just the day before, old many Grumpy sighed in relief.

Chum
Green
Lukewarm
Camel

I'll never forget the day my good chum Nero Green flourished a lukewarm smile when i caught him rubbernecking Vashilisa Franzarra and her immaculate Camel toe.

(i believe camel toe should be one word or camel-toe but a quick google search hinted otherwise)

metacognition

ne'er-do-well

apparatchik

schadenfreude

The apparatchik had good metacognition of schadenfreude, this was apparent by his ne'er-do-well attitude

Cosmos
Apparel
Owner
Eyes

With eyes set on the cosmos, sporting the apparel of a king, the owner of the spaceship had his day!

(Que: Neil Young 'After the Gold Rush' verse III)

Tamandua

propriety

stalagmites

Hijra

The Tamandua who was a hijra lived in a cave with stalagmites, it was a very endearing little creature and had a winning personality that caused the other Tamandua to live in propriety.

Decorum
Rhinoceros
Lush
Collapsed

She collapsed in the lush jungle whilst searching for a rhinoceros horn to complete the decorum in her house.

Ostrich
Tart
Raunchy
Twat

The raunchy lady invited a male suitor around for ostrich steaks, she then served a delicious tart hoping he would have her twat for desert

(Tubbs I have resorted to being rude)

Saliva
Sneezed
Loquacious
Endeavour

The loquacious man had a bit of a lisp, spewing saliva every time he spoke, much more when he sneezed. It was quite the endeavor to hear his proposal.

Posh
Prim
Chipper
Trooper

The chipper trooper went home on pass when he bumped into a prim young lady, he apologised and realised it was actually posh spice of whom he was a huge fan!

Nodded
Wheezed
Berated
Silent

The heroin addicted steadily nodded for quite some time, as his wife berated him, suddenly he wheezed, and continued for a few minutes. He soon fell silent.

Sexy
Mortician
Cold
Taste

Got kinda dark there

The sexy mortician had a fetish for cold bodies, her taste was quite bizarre!

Sleazy
Rottweiler
Obese
Blazing

The meth cook was ironically quite obese, and very sleazy. One day he lit a cigarette inside one day, and set the whole trailer blazing with his Rottweiler inside.

Fork
Torch
Lint
Tortoise

Lol