• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Who wants to play a game with me?

Fuck, seriously? It’s nice that he has identified his seeds as viable, but did he really break the rubber inside me when we were in the bathroom making love or is that all bullshit? Asshole...

Pimple
Church
State
Ass

I need to state the obvious when going to church it always feels like a huge pimple on my ass.

Slays
Chicks
Smelly

Dude, those lower chicks are super smelly after the ones on top shit all over them as the death machine slays them.

Guru
Enlightenment
Dump
Fascism

Last edited by a moderator:
Once the guru reached enlightenment he no longer possessed the desire to take a dump on fascism.

soliloquy

benevolent

caustic

improbable

The siamese Maoist got caught spray painting graffiti. He believed he was apprehended due to the fact that his conjoined twin ratted on him because he had committed fraudulent activity and was soon going to prison.
That's fantastic! What an image.=D

for sigmond's words: soliiquy, benevolent,caustic and improbable:

Everyone at the funeral thought it improbable that his brother would deliver a benevolent eulogy and, indeed, they were correct. The lurid, slanderous, caustic solioquy he let spew forth, as if we were not even there, made us all feel sick.

wardrobe

snake

lamb

window

Last edited:
While looking out the window at the meadow full of lambs I spotted a humongous snake. I ran to my wardrobe to get clothes as I was currently naked at the time

Breeze
Shadow
Rusty
Flowers

Walking through the flowers, i noticed a slight breeze. Out of the corner of my eye, i saw a shadow... turns out it was just Rusty

Coal
Salmonella
Reagent
Tuna

Pete the coal miner contracted salmonella from eating what he thought was tuna but was in fact chicken. The doctor gave him a reagent medicine to cure him right up

Rain
Valley
Drugs
Delorian

I was rolling my delorian around(which is code for smoking hard drugs) in silicone valley until It began to rain.

Pookie
Flux capacitor
Rim
Nailgun

His name was Rim, and he died a glorious death, after holding off 10,000 Fascists with only a nailgun. Today we gather to honor our dear departed Comrade Rim. Raise your pipes! This Pookie is for him!

Gelato
Espresso
Pizza
Fellatio

(Pretty much the extent of my Italian ;))

I ate a pizza then followed by an espresso and then a Gelato I then followed this by performing Fellatio yummy!

Supposed
Birthday
Liquor
Squirted

I got supposed liquor squirted in my mouth at my birthday last year.

Heron
Lick
Watt
Ball

Being as dumb as a five watt bulb I licked what I thought was a ball of heroin - it turned out to be something else entirely!

Spaces
Who
Metallica
Shamefulness

He who spaces out during Metallica is ripe with shamefullness.

Rock
Pad
Light
Hot

And it was heron... like the bird lol

LOLOLOLOL Shows where my mind is!!!!!

It was a light day, the weather was very hot I pulled out my I-Pad and listened to Rock while swimming in my pool!

Manic
Tragedy
Valentine
Hollow

One night in the hollow, a man had a manic episode which resulted in the maiming of his valentine... what a tragedy.

Cold
Tat
Paper
Skin

Cold skin is not conducive for a tat so the artist just had to use paper

Special
Dreaming
Boss
Elbow

I'd like to throw a special elbow at my former boss, the kind that results in dreaming.

Break
Gurgle
Larceny
Arson

And tat was supposed to be tar damned autocorrect.

Strangling the last gurgle from my latest victim was a well earned break from my day job of arson and burglary.

Sheep

Isthimus

Metabolite

Nut