Cutting

How’s albuterol for cutting? I have an albuterol inhaler that I use. Are the doses used in an inhaler going to be significant enough to aid with cutting?

No, you need much higher doses taken orally. I've never found it to be effective although I don't find clen effective either besides it's incredible diuretic action. I noticed minimal results with albuterol at 8mg 3-4x daily but that was just me

I see.

How true do you find it to be that HGH causes localized lipolysis in the area it's injected?

Not that I'm aware of. I've just heard it mentioned when browsing different bodybuilding forums, but it could easily be broscience.

Is there a reason to only run a 500cal deficit with t3 and clen as opposed to foregoing any drugs and just running say an 800-1k cal deficit?

T3 and clen are both going to increase your BMR, and clen is also going to increase the amount of triglycerides released from fat cells.

Without T3 the longer you go on a caloric deficit the more your metabolism would slow down, to the point that what initially was a caloric deficit would not be such anymore.

Without clen the lower your BF% would get, the more your body would try to preserve some fat and burn muscle instead, IIRC that would mostly be accomplished by increasing cortisol levels.

Hopefully whoever wants to reduce fat stacking these two powerful drugs knows what the risks are and what is considered a reasonable on and off cycle time.

Everyone will likely have a different option. I've always leaned towards consuming more food and having more nutrients, both micro and macro, for your body to utilize and more room to adjust diet.

So, for me, I'd rather eat, say, 3000 at maintenance and do 500cals worth of cardio to create the deficit that way my body can use the food and nutrients for muscle maintenance (along with other cardio, nutrition partitioning, circulation benefits) as opposed to eating 2500 with no cardio. Same for clen/T3 although clen is going to likely have some cumulative dileterious effects on heart tissue over time so I use it very sparingly.

Id be interested in any input on what constitutes a reasonable cycle of t3 and clen in your opinions. Also your opinions on the risks involved. I don't plan to run it long. I don't have that much i want to lose, and i've lost large amounts of weight naturally multiple times, so have become good at dieting.

Clen? Mostly impact on heart tissue in terms of risks and acute heart rate elevations. Dose anywhere between 40-200mcg (TAPER up anything above 40-60mcg).

T3 is going to have some thyroid impact/shutdown but I have yet to see any literature stating it's irreversible and have seen at least one study where patients who did not need thyroid were administered for 10 years and normally
Thyroid function still restored. That said, I definitely feel like it's a rough comeback and have not been able to fully kick it besides dropping down to T4. Dosage for T3 would be 25-75mcg - personally I don't go over 50mcg.