View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Advice on IV 4 aco DMT

OntarioGuy

Bluelighter
Hey guys, title says it all....im waiting for some 4 aco DMT right now, I've had this batch from this vendor (the most trusted in North America) and its good. I only snorted it though, about 30-40 mg doses with some ETH lad.

But my cousin and I really want to IV it. I tried researching, there seems to only be a handful of reports, and I've read them all, so now I guess this is where the research comes in.

Since I'm anticipating some residual tolerance from my last trip, I'm thinking of IVing 15-25 mgs.

I'd like to hear of first hand accounts of injecting psilacetin if there are any. I will report back after I do it.

Ya I've read all of those...seems everything I find is older info too...I'm hoping someone on here who has IVd it lately can chime in

Edit: since I can't find that much info on this I think I will opt for trying 25 mgs or so IV. A report on reddit claimed a full breakthrough on 30 mgs IV

Last edited:
Sorry, to bump my own thread, but I'm expecting a package to land sometime today hopefully, and I will be trying the 4 aco DMT via the IV. The powder I get is a tan colour, and when administered nasally has a slight vinegar like smell and taste. I'm guessing it's the fumarate salt.

I don't have micron filters, but I've noticed that drugs like this *usually* are cleaner then street drugs. No excuse I know. But I think if using clean technique and using a chemical that is of high purity, it shouldn't be that bad. One of the inherent dangers of IV drug use I suppose, u never know for sure.

I ordered 250 mgs worth of powder, for my first experience I plan to weight out 20 mgs to IV. My friend has an accurate mg scale.
I imagine the procedure will be as easy as 20 mgs in the spoon, add 0.5 cc of sterile water, mix until dissolved and filter.

I will report back, I wish there were more IV aco DMT reports, I think I've read almost all of them (they all seem to exist on reddit)
I've heard it described as blissful and DMT like with a longer duration, and some people didn't enjoy it at all.

I enjoy strong psychedelic experiences, so I feel I'm ready to try it

Edit: I'm surprised I didn't get any responses, but oh well, I tried it, approximately 20 mgs and it was quite a ride...I wish there was a way to explain it

Last edited:
I have IVed it many times. My advice is to be prepared. This ROA is not like oral or plugged or anything you can imagine.

I have always used micron-filters. I have never dissolved it in a spoon. But it sometimes takes a very small amount of heat to dissolve it completely. Like a very small amount. To much heat may mess it up.

It?s been a while since my IV 4-Aco-dmt. Doing any substance, especially this one means one must show great respect while doing it. Believe me, I learned the hard way.

I have to say my experiences have been different every time. And very hard to put into words. There was one extremely intense/weird other worldly experience I had.
I wouldn?t even feel comfortable making a post about what I experienced because it was so unbelievably strange, to tell others, people may think I am insane and not understand. So I have kept it to myself.

That particular trip was the most out of body, intense trip I have and probably will ever experience. I don?t know what my body was doing, I assume just laying there. But everything else of me was no longer part of my body. Something else was in total control. My mind was not a part of my body anymore. It was not scary at first. Just intense. I think it would have gone better if I had surrendered to whatever it was. But I was fighting to stay in the reality I have always known, due to fear. Even tho I went into the trip with the mind set of letting go and let whatever happen to happen. But I got scared because I was no longer.. I was alone for this trip. I?m pretty I didn?t move any. I don?t know tho. Nothing was out of place or messed up in my physical surroundings when I finally came back. So I can assume I was taken elsewhere and I would have probably looked comatose to anyone who would have seen me.

It?s like nothing I could have ever dreamed up or imagined. Like I said I have no words to describe what happened. I do... but it is to hard to put into words for me.

Before I began to experience with IV 4-Aco-DMT, I had much experience with it orally, and every other way. IV ROA totally changes this substance into something else. It?s a entirely different beast.

Also the dose was quite high...

Yes I did IV it like I said, u fortunately I had no micron filter, and used the cotton filters from the needle exchange, they almost look like mini cigarette filters. I did eyeball it, i only had 250 mgs, and I did what I felt was conservative. It's a fine white powder, not the clumpy brown I had last time. Though I may have don a tad more then 20 mgs. 30 max I'd say. I did notice it wasn't dissolving right away, I didn't wanna stir it, so I used a tiny bit of heat, and it went into a crystal clear solution. Obviously no where near boiling, just to warm the water.

It was a very powerful/weird/loving experience. I was spoken too telepathically by a grey alien...very interesting, the most intense part of the Rush subsided after about 10-15 minutes when I started coming back to reality, then had a solid mushroom like trip for about 3 hours

How bad do u think the tolerance is on IV 4 aco DMT? I tripped on ETH LAD and 4 aco 2 days ago...I have a feeling IV 4 aco DMT may over power the tolerance, because it was really intense. Say if I IV'd 50 mgs? I still have about 150-175 mgs I'd say

I?m glad you have a good experience with it. Although eyeballing any substance is never ever a good idea.

I can?t really give you a good answer on the tolerance.
However I do think if you are planning on injecting such a powerful chemical you MUST BUY a scale. Get a Gemini, they are cheap.

You really don?t know how much you IV?d without a scale. Could have been more or less.
My advice to you is to get online, and order a scale and some filters and by that time tolerance will be fine. Amazon has both and is fast shipping. Both are pretty cheap.

4-aco-dmt must be treated with respect. It can really be a nightmare if it is not.

And sorry for such a late reply. I haven?t gotten on bluelight as much as I use to.

*** also I don?t know my apostrophes all look like question marks. Really weird. But they are suppose to be Apostrophes. ?

Last edited:
I had one of the most intense psychedelic experiences of my life when I IV'ed 13 - 17 mg (I don't remember how much exactly). I think it's the closest I've come to ego dissolution, and once the peak had ended, I was still only capable of whispering "holy fucking shit" to myself while I rolled around in my bed for 20 - 30 minutes.

I recently tried IMing it and had another one of the most remarkable psychedelic experiences of my life, only this time it was the visuals that took center stage. The typical melting / breathing objects I had gotten used to over the years suddenly began to undulate in a third dimension, and I was engulfed in visuals so three dimensional I found myself reaching out in an attempt to touch them. I think I prefer IM to IV because the slower come up is less jarring, while providing similarly intensity and what is still an extremely rapid onset when compared to an oral dose.

I prefer IV to IM just because IV changes the trip so drastically. Its very close to DMT to me.

Although I do not IV 4-ACo-DMt anymore. And I also do not do it. I think about it often. Thats when I know that I am not ready to do it again.

It was such a rush and so incredibly different than anything else I had ever done, I found myself wanting to do it more often than not. Until the one terrifying, yet beautiful, and very eye opening trip I had. I remember voices telling me - do not come back here- . Well whatever voices they were. I took their advice. And I havent gone back...

I will go back one day. Not anytime soon tho

So I pushed this too 75 mgs last night. (In three IV shots) it was the most spiritual experience I've had to date, and I'd say it was exactly like vaped NN DMT, then followed by a 4 hour psilocin/ayahuasca vibe trip. Very tribal and ancient feeling. I had visions of being in ancient Egypt with golden eagle/humanoid gods, there were symbols on the walls that kept shifting and morphing everytime I'd think I was getting a good look, from like Mayan/aztec to hieroglyphic/syllabic type things. I broke through to that space through a whirl of purple and black stripes, which seemed to form into a feminine face before putting through to the realm I mentioned.

After coming down to the main trip I attempted to put on some Hendrix on my IPad, I shit you not, it took me 5 minutes too open my screen lock, it wouldn't read my print (was too high wo wipe it I guess) and the letters on the keyboard still all remained shifting morphing runes of some kind. I typed my password from muscle memory,

I walked outside, my yard is strewn with pine needles, as the light came through my window, it lit up the ground like the stained glass of a cathedral.i walked the streets of my small community listening to "Are You Experienced?" By the Jimi Hendrix experience, and I felt I had the keys to the universe. I closed my eyes, and the visuals were so beautiful too Hendrixs wind cries Mary, and the wind on my body, I was moved to tears! Lol

Sorry for the trip report, but wow. I wanted to bring up that I think it obviously must be active on its own without being metabolized. I felt the rush within 30 seconds. I was full on peaking at 2-3 mins. Unless it's something like heroin, and it loses the acetoxy ester as it crosses the blood brain barrier? Hence the big rush followed by a psilocin high? just speculating. But, IV 4 aco DMT is the way I'm going to use it from now on. Its seems a waste not to. I get a more powerful experience with 30 mgs IV then I do 80-90 mgs orally.

I think tacodude has done a few IV tryptamines as well. What say you tacodude if u see this? It surely seems a drastically different experience when IVd

I've had a few experiences with 4-aco-dmt in the lower dose range although the first time I had done it I never got a real DMT like effect. The 4-aco-dpt I love because it has strong effect open eyes, but doesn't enter the closed eye terratory at least with the dose I can get into a solution. The visual effects usually subside in 30 minutes most leaving a lighter feeling and OEV.

Odd thing is that even though I had done it before the last time I did 10 mg 4-aco-dpt & 5 mg 4-aco-dmt and I don't know why, but I almost fell into hyperspace in bed to put it lightly, which I was not expecting at all as I was hoping to just trip and watch a movie. It was a good experience...

I've also done IV 2c-b in doses up to 5 mg mixed in with doses of 4-aco-dmt up to 5 mg. Again never hit me like my last experiencce.

Also having done a couple low dose DMT injections it's similar, but more red than blue if that makes sense.... The 4aco is more red that is

So I pushed this too 75 mgs last night. (In three IV shots) it was the most spiritual experience I've had to date, and I'd say it was exactly like vaped NN DMT, then followed by a 4 hour psilocin/ayahuasca vibe trip. Very tribal and ancient feeling. I had visions of being in ancient Egypt with golden eagle/humanoid gods, there were symbols on the walls that kept shifting and morphing everytime I'd think I was getting a good look, from like Mayan/aztec to hieroglyphic/syllabic type things. I broke through to that space through a whirl of purple and black stripes, which seemed to form into a feminine face before putting through to the realm I mentioned.

After coming down to the main trip I attempted to put on some Hendrix on my IPad, I shit you not, it took me 5 minutes too open my screen lock, it wouldn't read my print (was too high wo wipe it I guess) and the letters on the keyboard still all remained shifting morphing runes of some kind. I typed my password from muscle memory,

I walked outside, my yard is strewn with pine needles, as the light came through my window, it lit up the ground like the stained glass of a cathedral.i walked the streets of my small community listening to "Are You Experienced?" By the Jimi Hendrix experience, and I felt I had the keys to the universe. I closed my eyes, and the visuals were so beautiful too Hendrixs wind cries Mary, and the wind on my body, I was moved to tears! Lol

Sorry for the trip report, but wow. I wanted to bring up that I think it obviously must be active on its own without being metabolized. I felt the rush within 30 seconds. I was full on peaking at 2-3 mins. Unless it's something like heroin, and it loses the acetoxy ester as it crosses the blood brain barrier? Hence the big rush followed by a psilocin high? just speculating. But, IV 4 aco DMT is the way I'm going to use it from now on. Its seems a waste not to. I get a more powerful experience with 30 mgs IV then I do 80-90 mgs orally.

I think tacodude has done a few IV tryptamines as well. What say you tacodude if u see this? It surely seems a drastically different experience when IVd

Omg. Your post made me laugh. Because that phone thing - happens to me. I can?t even read the letter or anything on the phone. It doesn?t even look like language from the English alphabet. It looks like a secret code language. I?m too in the moment to try to figure it out. I usually get frustrated with it because I literally can?t read it.

I don?t care how much one take orally. It will not be the same trip as IV. Somehow IV turns it into a totally different beast. To me it is exactly like DMT. Some trips have been different than others. But it was the one trip where I was no longer in this dimension or wherever I was. I was some where else. I suppose I just must have looked comatose. I was alone but no proof of this. But nothing was out of place when I came too. But the hallucinations were still vivid and I realized I was back. But my surroundings were all fucked up. Colors of yellows and reds and blues and oranges were floating in a straight looking cloud around me. I had Aztec symbols on my arms and there were remnants of Aztec hazy symbols everywhere.

Yep - it's like coming up on vaped DMT, when you've only halfway depressed the plunger.
I used to take high doses of 4-aco-dmt IV, and the trips were fucking insane - but fuck, i wouldn't recommend it.
I did it at a time when i was taking drugs very recklessly - i wouldn't do it nowadays. Full-blown entity contact...i once floated through the ceiling and entered this world that i could move around in and talk telepathically to little elf-like creatures that showed me writing in some strange language.
I've not really discussed those trips on bluelight much before, because i really don't want to inspire other people to try it.
But fuck it's incredible - like smoking a massive dose of DMT and continuing to trip for hours.
I used to take about 45-50 mg to break through, and i once took 100 mg which i imcorrectly assumed had degraded. that was fucking unbelievable, and not necessarily pleasant.
I used to really enjoy it with a good dose of MXE in the shot. Those were the days... I'm just glad i made it out of that period without dying or suffering serious harm.
Be careful man, i think if anyone's going to do this, you should have someone help you administer the injection. It comes on way too fast and way too hard, and you really wouldn't want to break through with a fucking spike in your vein.
It is amazingly like vaped DMT though, i absolutely agree.
I would get that buzzing sound as it kicked in, and crazy visuals. Wild, but not exacly a chilled trip.

I agree it is not a chill trip. If you don?t break thru to another dimension or wherever... it?s a very chaotic and crazy trip. I tried to watch tv and the people looked like cartoons.

Again when watched the tv, had no control of what was on. But the people looked like super happy newscasters, directly speaking to me. I tried to change it and I couldn?t. It freaked me out.

I have had experiences where I was trying to go outside. And sounds were following me that said fuck you, like when I shut the door it said fuck off in a weird dmt like sounds. That time it seemed like nature was mad at me. The grass was so bright. But so so sinister at the same time.

Crazy times. But like I said. I don?t do it anymore.

For me, I inject it quick, and I always have time to put away the rig and lay down. Usually takes my about 30 seconds before it started coming on for me.

I felt really great in nature, I felt like a Sasquatch (or Saabein my language) was walking beside me off the road in the bush. I coul just see his outline and sense his presence. And it was nice and protecting. Very interesting substance when IV'd. I'd also start trying to work out he tryptamine code or runes. I have seen them now on vaped NN DMT, IV DPT and IV 4 aco DMT. I would IV NN DMT but, I can only get hold of crude bark extracted DMT, while I get lab synthed 4 aco DMT and dpt which I would guess is free of plant fats and tannins what have you.

But yea, it was amazing I will repeat. I had a bit of a tolerance going. From tripping about 4-5 nights prior. I did a shot of 12.5 mgs that didn't really where I wanted to be. I proceeded to do 37.5 mgs, which resulted in the breakthrough. I was already having I'd say a ++ trip when I did the second injection. This sent me to a ++++ like I said, I laid in bed for 15 mins while my mind was gone.i used the strassman technique to breakthrough, I focused on not being lost in the colours, and asked to be let through. It worked it seemed.

When I came down and was probably in a +++ and a half + for an hour or so walking around, enjoying nature and music. When I came back down to a ++ level, I did another 25 mgs IV hoping to get another breakthrough, and while it did bring the trip up another grade, there was no entity contact or leaving the realm on this one. Just intense visuals and headspace. A lot of ancient geometry and the symbols. Almost reminded me of like something from lord of the ring store or the hobbit.

Get the extracted dmt, buy naptha, and washing soda or cook baking soda.

Mix DMT and naptha as well as washing soda and water.

Mix two solutions together

Seperate naptha

Evaporate

Use purified DMT with vitamin c to make a water soluble solution and use sterilfilt tip or micron filter. Do a 2.5-5 mg injection under the skin to make sure there is no allergic reaction. Then you can try to do the DMT extraction. The stuff I used was orange... It started white, but turned that nice sand dust texture orange. It worked fine

I could do that. But I also get 4 aco DMT pretty friggin cheap I must say. I think I even prefer it to NN DMT. I get the breakthrough, and a good strong psilocin type trip after it the intense visionary phase winds down. Plus out of one gram of 4 aco DMT, I can make 40 capsules of 25 mgs each, each one packing a very strong IV dose. Where with DMT, I'd have to pay probably the same for a gram as I would for 4 aco, then buy the stuff to clean it up, plus the time, then a slightly higher dose would be needed then 4 aco DMT. 4 aco DMT seems to be active in less mgs then DMT by a not negligible amount.

I wish I could get synthetic NN DMT. I was also lookin into 5-Meo-DMT, but I think it's illegal in Canada or something now maybe...I also really liked DPT IV, but I found it's duration a little more in line with DMT, but slightly longer. I was able to go to my sisters and have lunch with my family 2 hours after a shot of DPT, with only minor visuals and headspace left

You're overthinking it... Honestly you don't have to clean it if it's not something like a full spectrum extract. I got my stuff I injected off the dark net. Basically the plant fats, wax, lipids, and whatnot are not water soluble. If you use a micron filter what negligent amount in 10-20 mg might be there would be filtered out. Plus your can do the 5≥ mg sub injection under the skin to make sure there's no allergic reaction. It wouldn't cost much to buy 100 mg to do an injection with.

Again I found it more blue and organized vs 4-aco-dmt being very red and chairs. Like a motherly diamond vs a cubic zirconia joker. Both look elegant, clear, and pretty yet only one is a diamond.

Trust me try the DMT IV. It's a much different less overwhelming yet deeper experience.

Nice to read some more reports of people brave enough to IV this stuff. I really love this RC, taken it orally dozens of times. I have IV'ed it twice, 9mg then 14mg, and plan on doing it again. The 14 mg shot was the most intense rush ive ever felt. smoking dmt is much more gentle in comparison. my vision was nearly blocked by OEV's in just a few seconds after administration. That being said i really dont know how you guys boot these 30-40mg doses. i was ++++ for 20 minutes off of 14mg.