• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD gummies

relaxation001

Greenlighter
I'm seriously thinking about trying a CBD gummie for anxiety and hopefully an appetite stimulant. The one I'm looking at is by Cannavative Gummiez 33mg THC and 67mg CBD. Can anyone give me some advice on this? My step daughter loves them but of course everyone is different. She only needs to eat half of one.
Any side effects anyone knows of? I read diarrhea but I'm reading only articles on the oil, not gummy.

All the gummies I have tried have given me a hangover like alcohol, feel very tired and groggy the next day . The ones I had were 50 mg .

The whole thing . It would help me sleep like a baby though .

All the gummies I have tried have given me a hangover like alcohol, feel very tired and groggy the next day . The ones I had were 50 mg .

That's just CBD honestly... CBD will make your stone last what feels like forever and you'll be way foggier, in my experience.

If you do, don't take more than a third of that. If not a fourth.

10mg of THC orally gets me relatively high, with a small tolerance. You could easily get uncomfortably high if cannabis gives you anxiety taking more than that.

If you do, don't take more than a third of that. If not a fourth.

10mg of THC orally gets me relatively high, with a small tolerance. You could easily get uncomfortably high if cannabis gives you anxiety taking more than that.

With 2-3x the CBD by weight I highly doubt that. It's not bad advice but still way less likely to freak out when you have a solid dose of CBD in you.

How much experience do you have with CBD? It makes a difference, but not when you don't have a tolerance and take too much THC. Especially if you're not used to THC.

I take cbd oil 2 or 3 times a day and still use my vape/take dabs. I notice that cbd reduces the negative effects that thc has on cognition. CBD on it's own seems to be a bit stimulating for me. ymmv

And if you?re not feeling anything from the edible, smoking a little weed with it can really help take it to the next level.

I take gummies for my chronic pain and I can say that it helps with that. Though it makes me a little dizzy at times :p My friend says that it is good for anxiety as well. We both never go above 33 mg THC :p

I have never tried Gummie. I have pain. Refuse to take pain piles...NO will suffer. Cbd is do expensive. Tried drops very little effect. Vaping I just tried. 250 my. Small effect. Will this effect my lungs? It was gone. So fast but eased pain and tension a little.