View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2-ho-pcp?

SuperPsych

Bluelighter
A vendor has apparently stocked 2-HO-PCP. I have never heard of it until now and nothing turned up on google. I suppose it could be a typo and they meant 3-HO-PCP. Anybody have any info or guesses as to what 2-HO-PCP is?

sounds like a pcp analog with an oxygen at the two-position on the phenyl there. sounds like uncharted territory, might be hype might be misinformation, conjecture this conjecture that...

id like a trip report when you buy some

I?m not sure if I will buy any until some trip reports start popping up. This is one that I don?t think I?m willing to guniea pig. Maybe if it?s cheap but I doubt that it will be in comparison to other dissociatives that are on the market

You'd figure that before making a 2-HO-version, they'd try a 4-HO, since the synth shouldn't be all that different from 4-MeO-PCP, which has popped up as an RC here and there (although it never attained the popularity of its significantly more potent 3-MeO analogue).

I agree with the others that this may very well be a typo and they meant 3-HO-PCP, but there's really no way to be sure.

Sorry for the false alarm everyone! It did turn out to be a typo on their end

The only reference I could find was it's synthesis and stating the obvious of what we think it's basic effects are.

If its 3-hydroxy-PCP, then its a winner. At least if the product is of sufficient quality, the actual drug itself is perhaps my favourite
out of ALL dissociatives, that or IV (very) high dose memantine. IV 3-OH-PCP is like..shit, one taste of that for a dissociative
liking person and they won't ever forget it. 3-MeO-PCP on the other hand seemed to have significantly convulsant potential, lacking in 4-MeO-PCP. Would love to have tried the 4-OH analog. But 3-OH-PCP was some fine stuff indeed.

Have done, yes, and I find it very pleasant. Especially mixed into a shot of an opioid, that can blow your fucking head off, and has the upside that memantine really stamps on opioid tolerance,