• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Hydrocodone - First Time - My First Experience With Hydrocodone (G 035)

Fghyuno666

Greenlighter
  • 10:40 took 2 (G 035) pills (total 10mg hydrocodone and 650mg acetaminophen)

• 11:11 took 1 (G 035) pill and one Dramamine (total 15mg hydrocodone and 975mg acetaminophen) (not feeling high at all just a bit like my food is digesting in my stomach)

• 11:32 feeling a bit buzzed like I had a drink or two

• 11:44 still felling a bit buzzed now more floaty, I took one more G 035 pill (total 20mg hydrocodone and 1300mg acetaminophen) I need to be careful watching my acetaminophen dosing

• 11:55 feeling a bit jittery and agitated and less floaty and buzzed

• 12:08 feeling buzzed but not as much as I would like, I?m probably gonna take another one

• 12:11 took a half of a G 035 (total 22.5mg hydrocodone and 1462.5 acetaminophen) hopefully this will keep me going, next time I?m just going to take 4 at first

• 12:16 took the other half of that pill, if this doesn?t work, nothing will (total 25mg hydrocodone and 1625mg acetaminophen), I should peak at around 12:40

• 12:32 I?m feeling pretty buzzed right now I just don?t notice when I?m playing a game

• 12:39 feeling pretty good right now

• 12:42 took my last G 035 pill (grand total of 30mg hydrocodone and 1950mg acetaminophen) I think it is safer to just take 4 pills at once to avoid the high acetaminophen dose

• 12:48 ears feeling a bit sensitive in the high end when I listen to music

• 1:01 not feeling anything for some reason and lots of stomach growling

• 1:04 noticing a fair amount of itching

• 1:13 my eyes are getting very hard to control, my eyelids are loopy, I think it?s from being tired, but amplified by the pills, I don?t feel buzzed anymore really

• 1:26 at this point I am ending my stopwatch which I was using to tell how long between doses and writing my conclusion, now most of my symptoms are gone, apart from agitation, which is triggered by noises such as my dog moving in her cage in my living room.

• Conclusion: My use of the 6 G 035 pills (5mg hydrocodone and 325mg acetaminophen each) was relatively pleasant. Side effects were minimal, agitation, some minor itching, and stomach growling (which actually kind of lets you know when the pills are going to kick in), I did take a Dramamine for nausea, which I think may have helped a bit. My dosing was very fucked up, next time (maybe tomorrow) I will take 4 all at once and just that, and maybe dose 2 more after those kick in if my high is fading. This way, if I just take the 4, I will consume less acetaminophen, which is the only harmful part of this pill. The high, if I am going to call it that, was very pleasant, similar to being drunk, with a more comfortable feeling. Next time, when I take the four at once, I am expecting a much stronger high which I will report on then.

The Next Morning

• 8:10 AM Next Day I feel like shit, I have a headache and I?m tired, I think this is because of how long I stretched out my dosing last night.

• 9:19 After sleeping some more, I don?t feel bad at all, but for some odd reason my voice is very deep

That Night

• 9:32 PM took 4 G 035 pills, not taking Dramamine, I think that it may negatively affect the high, most people mention nausea, but I?m on an empty stomach and I didn?t last nigh

• 9:51 (halfway till kick in) I?m not feeling anything yet, I?m not drinking that much water so hopefully my body will absorb as much as possible, I will drink water after the medicine kicks in to help with the acetaminophen (I consumed a total of 20mg hydrocodone and 1300 acetaminophen)

• 9:53 stomach starting to growl which means pills are being digested and I will start feeling effects soon

• 10:00 feeling the tiniest bit buzzed, but it could just be my head, I?m making more typing mistakes

• 10:04 feeling higher right now than I was at any point last night, I may take two more pills

• 10:07 getting higher, hopefully even more that right now

• 10:17 mildly high, not as high as I would like though, next time I?ll do six pills

• 10:30 my high kicked in (I wanted to soak up the experience then so I am writing this at 11:38), the high comes in waves, filling my head and feeling like the room is floating, like my head is the suspension in a Mercedes s class. I think the best way to experience this is to lay down and clear your head and focus just on how you feel. It was interesting, but I think next time I?ll take 5.

• 11:38 I just woke up (I think) and I am feeling refreshed, with no bad side effects. I feel mildly numb all over which is normal for the drug, and my ears feel congested, other than that, I?m fine.

substancecode_hydrocodone
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_opiates
explevel_firsttime
roacode_oral
exptype_positive

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't you do a cwe and save your liver?
Its really not necessary for the amount he's taking. Plus you lose some of the hydrocodone during a cwe. So if you have limited amounts of pills no point in really doing it

Yeah, he's right at the 2gram below the daily max APAP with six pills of 4 grams.

Does this seem like a trip report? Not really right in OD, although a real HR concern was brought up, thank you tubbs.

Last edited:
No problem scrof, had to reread it like six times to make sure I read it right.

Yeah, he's right at the 2gram daily max APAP with six pills.

Does this seem like a trip report? Not really right in OD, although a real HR concern was brought up, thank you tubbs.

You mean 3g maximum?

The maximum recommended daily dose of APAP/paracetamol/acetaminophen is usually 4g per day (500-1000mg four times per day...max of 4000mg in 24 hours)....but in 2011 Johnson & Johnson independently lowered to maximum dose to 3000mg (6 x500mg pills per day) ..although no one else followed suit in other countries and 4000mg is still the accepted maximum everywhere else.

I don't believe it's ever been 2000mg.

Your right bftb, regardless, that's a lot of apap/paracetamol to not be doing a cwe.

I would've sent it to trip reports, but they have pretty exquisite tastes over there.

Re: Tylenol-brand Acetaminophen

The FDA has followed their master Johnson&Johnson/McNeil and now required only a warning of liver damage with daily use above 3 grams. The recommended daily maximum is still 4 grams. Seriously, check the label if you have any nearby.

The Tylenol-branded APAP may recommend a 3 gram/day maximum, but that is not an FDA requirement, except as part of the liver damage warning. There is also no daily maximum for Rx APAP, only a FDA-mandated 325mg limit per dosing unit. That's because divided doses are safer, and it seems that acute high doses are the danger, over chronic use, if you believe someone actually used evidence at any point.

I think J&J McNeil were brilliant in getting ahead of the FDA. Their consumer Tylenol is 500mg/pill, making it their in-house limit 6 pills/day, based on no evidence of anything. But, is that 6 or 7 325mg doses? no one knows for sure. Generics weren't bound by that. Confusion, mayhem, court orders and lawsuits were guaranteed, tying up the FDA for decades with conference calls and memos.

Otherwise, the FDA would've recommended much harsher restrictions. The problem being that so many things have APAP, people are OD'ing from mixing meds, not from taking too much max strength Tylenol in 24 hours.

This shit is more complicated, and funny if you no longer work where the FDA audits your notebooks (yes, they did, and I passed I guess):

What is the maximum safe daily dose of acetaminophen?In reality, the FDA has never validatedthe threshold toxic dose for the averageadult. The 3900 mg maximum daily dose, as recommendedoriginally, was deemed to be safe and isfive to seven times lower than the estimated medianlethal dose (LD50) of 400 mg/kg.​

link Think about that, folks, the current daily max is only one 20% of the 40 year-old best guess for the dose that would kill half its users.

The whole point is this doesn't belong in OD... This shit usually wouldn't fly

Why would you think drinking water would affect how much of a drug is absorbed into your system?

Absorbance can be affected by gastric emptying--how fast your stomach dumps its load into your intestines. That could be altered by drinking a ton of water. Plus, pH changes in your stomach from lots of water at once. How much depends on food already in there and what kind of food, and the drug.

My experience is just with the diabetus, because eating a lot of protein will cause your stomach to retain food longer. So a baked potato that would normally fly through your stomach into your duodenum and spiking blood sugar, after a big steak will linger and linger and even result in a net drop in blood sugar, if you took your usual metformin dose.

I don't know what a lot of water would do with a couple of Norcos though. Or where to send this thread now. Maybe New Member Introductions?

Moved to trip reports after all.

Gentlemen, apologies if it misses some criterion; Xorxoth is a meticulous curator, I know.

Op was quite detailed though. A parody maybe? An exercise before a more mind-altering excursion? Only OP knows.

You mean 3g maximum?

The maximum recommended daily dose of APAP/paracetamol/acetaminophen is usually 4g per day (500-1000mg four times per day...max of 4000mg in 24 hours)....but in 2011 Johnson & Johnson independently lowered to maximum dose to 3000mg (6 x500mg pills per day) ..although no one else followed suit in other countries and 4000mg is still the accepted maximum everywhere else.

I don't believe it's ever been 2000mg.

What a know it all..

lots of studies have shown paracetamol damages the liver after consistent use even at low doses. Its nothing to play around with

Why the hell didnt I post this in trip reports, that was a while back and I literally didnt know what I was doing so sorry yall.

Last edited: