• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Question, snorting ecstasy pills

Holly.3

Bluelighter
Can ecstasy pills be chopped up and snorted like you would cocaine? How are the between snorting it and orally taking the pill? Stronger, weaker? Does it last longer or shorter time? How quick do you start feeling the effects? Are the side effects the same as swallowing the pills or are they more intense or not as strong? I've recently found about 4 pink Playboy bunnies that I'm pretty sure are from the mid 2000. Can't pinpoint the exact time but I know they're between the mid-2000s to about the late 2000 (2003-2008 or 09) I've only taken ecstasy in pill form three or four times over a several here. Back in the mid-2000s. I don't remember much about the effects and how it felt other than I remember it being one of the most amazing feelings hence the name ecstasy!

For those of you who've taken ecstasy quite a bit back in the mid-2000s and also currently do ecstasy, what are the major differences between now and then. I know today most of the ecstasy pills you get contain a bunch of crazy junk even chemicals found in drain cleaner. What about the pills I have that were from the mid-2000s? Are they not cut with as much junk or are they pretty like today, got with a bunch of crap?

Can ecstasy pills be chopped up and snorted like you would cocaine? How are the between snorting it and orally taking the pill? Stronger, weaker? Does it last longer or shorter time? How quick do you start feeling the effects? Are the side effects the same as swallowing the pills or are they more intense or not as strong? I've recently found about 4 pink Playboy bunnies that I'm pretty sure are from the mid 2000. Can't pinpoint the exact time but I know they're between the mid-2000s to about the late 2000 (2003-2008 or 09) I've only taken ecstasy in pill form three or four times over a several here. Back in the mid-2000s. I don't remember much about the effects and how it felt other than I remember it being one of the most amazing feelings hence the name ecstasy!

For those of you who've taken ecstasy quite a bit back in the mid-2000s and also currently do ecstasy, what are the major differences between now and then. I know today most of the ecstasy pills you get contain a bunch of crazy junk even chemicals found in drain cleaner. What about the pills I have that were from the mid-2000s? Are they not cut with as much junk or are they pretty like today, got with a bunch of crap?

Can answer some of the initial questions:
Usually faster to get to the peak compared to orally. Not really big difference in intensity though (at least from my point of view)
Roll lasting shorter time than if taken orally
Depends on the person when they feel the effect, but usually like half the time to feel it orally
Side effects: same same I would say. But you have to be more aware that there no shit in your pills because your nose won't be as good as your stomach in cleansing out the bad stuff, so do make sure to test it.

Have not taken ecstasy/MDMA in the mid-2000 but it's being discussed frequently here: http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/791073-What-is-wrong-with-the-MDMA-available-today

IMO it peaks harder, but lasts for less time compared to oral. It feels like the brunt of the punch is more powerful because of this faster onset time and reduced length of experience. I'd say it starts coming on within a few minutes, peaking between 5-10 maybe.

A lot of people don't like it because it tastes pretty rank, and then you're sniffing a load of (often coloured) filler/binder material. IME it can more readily make people sick, due to the taste; MDMA isn't a nice thing to really have to taste when you're up on it.

Personally I quite like snorting pills though, not sure why.

Okay. Like I said, I just found well, not that I forgot where they were, (just that it's been years since I've accessed where I've been hiding them and about 5g of fish scale and powder cocaine that's probably just as old as the 4 pink bunnies I got back in the mid-2000s). Wasn't so much wondering if they could be snorted, more curious as to how different the effect of of snorting it would be vs orally taking it. Back when I had access to getting ecstasy, the pink Playboy bunny pills were real popular. (have no clue if you can still get them today.) I knew a girl that would crush up an ecstasy pill and snort it once in awhile. She always said that the effects didn't last as long as swallowing it. She would snort it whenever she didn't want the effects to last as long as swallowing the pill.

Another question, the girl I do what also take like vitamin capsules where you could take the capsule apart and empty out the powder. She would crush up an ecstasy pill into a powder and then put it in the capsule. Does this have any different effects verses taking a whole ecstasy pill? Does the Ecstasy start to hit faster because it's in a powder form and it can dissolve in your system quicker than if it was in a solid pill?

Okay. Like I said, I just found well, not that I forgot where they were, (just that it's been years since I've accessed where I've been hiding them and about 5g of fish scale and powder cocaine that's probably just as old as the 4 pink bunnies I got back in the mid-2000s). Wasn't so much wondering if they could be snorted, more curious as to how different the effect of of snorting it would be vs orally taking it. Back when I had access to getting ecstasy, the pink Playboy bunny pills were real popular. (have no clue if you can still get them today.) I knew a girl that would crush up an ecstasy pill and snort it once in awhile. She always said that the effects didn't last as long as swallowing it. She would snort it whenever she didn't want the effects to last as long as swallowing the pill.

Another question, the girl I do what also take like vitamin capsules where you could take the capsule apart and empty out the powder. She would crush up an ecstasy pill into a powder and then put it in the capsule. Does this have any different effects verses taking a whole ecstasy pill? Does the Ecstasy start to hit faster because it's in a powder form and it can dissolve in your system quicker than if it was in a solid pill?

its generally unanimous that snorting MDMA provides a more amphetamine-like and less MDMA like high. more stimulation, less rolling and psychedelic effects. poorer effects basically.

snorting some while high on an oral dose can be good, but I found that only snorting (or injecting) produced a diminished high

Snorting can bring it on very quickly sometimes, I remember I slowly sniffed a pill in one line, looked up and was rolling like a ball on a hill lol.

Yeah, the only time I snorted an ecstacy pill it came on in like 20 or 30 seconds.

Due to time constrains I once ended up snorting 150-200 mg pure (95%+) MDMA powder (crushed from crystal). It hit me really quick. 1 minute and I was very high, 2 minutes and I was at the top level after which I didn't really notice any further "getting higher" feeling. After that experience, I would say I prefer oral dosage. The slow and gradual (~30 minutes from first feeling to actual peek) come up is part of the fun. There are nice feelings during the slow come up which were absent from the nasal trip. Also the high at the plateu stage was IMO bit different. It may be the set and setting, but for me that trip was less enjoyable than similar (same stuff) trip orally.

Forgot totally the second time I've snorted. I've snorted pills. Not recommended. Pills have so much (inactive) fillers that just fill up your nostrills and other canals without dissolving in timely manner. IT feels unconfortable to say the least.

Okay, so don't snort it. It's been so long since I've taken an ecstasy pill, I forget what it's like. If I took this pink bunny that's probably around 7 to 8 years old, what should I expect and in what time frame?

Snorting works, but it's tough on your nose and the taste persists in the back of your throat.
Much prefer plugging.

I happen to like that taste in the back your throat when snorting cocaine. It's nasty but there's just something about it.