• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Salvia 20X - First Time - Bill Nye

The visuals were just nonsense though. Nothing like a whole new reality. More like a curtain that lifted, revealing an ecstatic old man demanding attention. Not comparable to an OBE (which I have had). The second time when we wound up in the living room, I think I can say I couldn’t actually see what was going on, but “my body was still mine”, if that makes any sense.

Is there a different point of breaking through on salvia? Or rather does it just get progressively more intense until you can’t remember what happened? I thought I was so posed to pass out during a breakthrough, like on dmt.

You can definitely leave your body, and especially in high doses. It just gets weirder. Usually people living out lives as object's/experiencing a big wheel/cog which rotates and drags them into their life, and they can see each moment stacked out infinitely, and infinite iterations of everyone.

ketamine is not an opioid. You are correct. I’m sorry for not double checking my “facts”. It’s primarily an agonist of NMDA receptors (whatever the fuck that is).

Actually it's an antagonist, agonism means the molecule binds to receptors, and antagonist means it prevents other things from bonding to the receptors including your own neurotransmitters. Dissociatives, except for some weird ones like salvia that are kappa opioid agonists, are all NMDA antagonists.

But yeah no worries man, just trying to educate since that's what Bluelight is here for. :)