Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Salvia 20X - First Time - Bill Nye

aLinkToTheAss

Bluelighter
The title of this thread isn't entirely accurate, as I have tried salvia once before. I definitely felt it, but just kinda got retarded and drooled a little. Not the full experience. This time I finally had a decent salvia experience. Though not a full breakthrough, pretty bizarre and intense.

I met a pretty cool dude by the name of Jacob and jammed with him for a while before setting out on a long journey to acquire this most peculiar sage. Took several smoke shops befor one awesome fellow decided to sell to us despite our age. Thanks bro.

Now this kid had an interesting day up to this point. Woke up and popped some barbiturates, did some nutmeg, smoked a joint with me, and got pretty damn drunk. So drunk, on our way to the smoke shop a guy asked us for a light, which I provided, and than asked us what drugs we were on. Jacob had been walking, or rather stumbling, like we were coming home from a saint patty's day party. As with most who try nutmeg, he said he doesn't want to try it again, cause it made him really sick. I was mostly sober by the time we sparked the salvia.

We return to his shed (the coolest setting for trips), and pack a bowl in a new pipe a got at the smoke shop. Deciding who goes first took a little bit, because let's face it, salvia is fucking intimidating, man! I went first, and took a big hit, held it in for probably 20 seconds, and felt it pretty immediately. Like a strangely wet force pulling me to the couch. I took another, and probably a couple more (memory is foggy now). Still no particularly strong visuals, but I'm not exactly in the right mind. I think I started talking to a glass of water on the floor, seeking to become one with it. I take some more hits. I'm feeling it now, and start having a full on argument with this glass of water. Jacobs takes some hits and finishes the bowl off, but never had anything crazy, so we pack another bowl, and take more hits. I'm not sure where, or when, but all of a sudden I'm tripping absolute applesauce.

This caught me off guard. It was like like looking around the room seeing only predictable room stuff, only to turn around and see a fissure in space time that I had no choose but to close. I guess it was hilarious or something, because I laughed so damn hard at this thing I fell on the floor, drooling profusely, and screaming at the top of my lungs "it's bill nye! It's bill nye!". In my mind we had fallen into bill nye's show through the fissure and where now needing to shout about his presence, because he was god, and we needed to worship him. This was eternity, and all we did from now on was make sure everybody knew that bill nye was the fucking king of salvia.

After a couple minutes I came back to this dimension and ceased my screaming. I had absolutely no clue what in the salvia just happened. My friend was somewhat frightened seeing me loose my sense of reality like that. His trip only made it hard to recal exactly what had happed in the shed, and didn't take him to another dimension. He wanted to try again, so we went inside his house and smoked more salvia.

We were in the bathroom blowing the smoke out his window, doing it one at a time to better recal the experience. He went first, and took two fat hits, lost his memory and decided to take two or three more. Tripping balls, he stumbled out of the bathroom to fidget with various object, and inquire as to who was in charge. I had no answer to this unusual question he continued asking. Not sure when he took his shoe off, but he did. When he came back down he had no idea how we left the bathroom, or of any of what we had just did the past few minutes. Jacob reported to have traveled to many other dimensions, and thanked me for providing such an incredible experience. Now I want some more for some reason.

Back in the bathroom, I don't remember anything other than taking as many hits as I possibly could. Suddenly I was out of this reality even more so than the last time, watching the room we were in zoom out into a network of parallel dimensions. There was once again a fissure in space time, and bill nye instructed me telepathically to pull the tarp back over my dimension, cause I fucked it all up. I came back in the living room with no clue how I got there, and a vague memory of lying on a wall under strange gravity screening at something. Jacob assured me I was indeed screaming, but still foggy himself, didn't remember how we actually got back to the living room. I had a pipe in my hands, and then I was in another room leaning on the wall with a sore throat. What a day, we had mutually concluded.

Salvia is something different, and I'm sure can provide powerful out of body experiences of infinitely varying nature. I advise you just go in guns a blazing, assuming absolutely nothing, and prepared for a breakthrough. Jacob says his was a breakthrough, and I'm really not sure about mine, but never look for anything less, or just take a different drug. This shit means business. Thank you.

substancecode_salvia
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_firsttime
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled
exptype_positive
exptype_difficult

Last edited:
Reading this annoyed me due to reasons that I wont divulge and you won't identify, therefore my sentence is almost meaningless and might have one grammar mistake.

Thanks for posting this TR. Salvia can be full on, i never broke through despite everyone else around me doing so.
Hope you enjoyed

My Salvia trip scared the crab out of me. Total, terrifying out of body experience and hallucinations for ten minutes that felt like eternity. Never again!

I fixed your title. Thanks for sharing, I love reading salvia reports. :)

My Salvia trip scared the crab out of me

Sounds like a bit of overkill, couldn't you have just bought some cream or something? =D

I’m currently tripping on DXM and LSA, and I’m suddenly colorblind. This is a very unusual experience. Blue light is black. Time to write a new report I guess

The title of this thread isn?t entirely accurate, as I have tried salvia once before. I definitely felt it, but just kinda got retarded and drooled a little. Not the full experience. This time I finally had a decent salvia experience. Though not a full breakthrough, pretty bizarre and intense.

I met a pretty cool dude by the name of Jacob and jammed with him for a while before setting out on a long journey to acquire this most peculiar sage. Took several smoke shops befor one awesome fellow decided to sell to us despite our age. Thanks bro.

Now this kid had an interesting day up to this point. Woke up and popped some barbiturates, did some nutmeg, smoked a joint with me, and got pretty damn drunk. So drunk, on our way to the smoke shop a guy asked us for a light, which I provided, and than asked us what drugs we were on. Jacob had been walking, or rather stumbling, like we were coming home from a saint patty?s day party. As with most who try nutmeg, he said he doesn?t want to try it again, cause it made him really sick. I was mostly sober by the time we sparked the salvia.

We return to his shed (the coolest setting for trips), and pack a bowl in a new pipe a got at the smoke shop. Deciding who goes first took a little bit, because let?s face it, salvia is fucking intimidating man! I went first, and took a big hit, held it in for probably 20 seconds, and felt it pretty immediately. Like a strangely wet force pulling me to the couch. I took another, and probably a couple more (memory is foggy now). Still no particularly strong visuals, but I?m not exactly in the right mind. I think I started talking to a glass of water on the floor, seeking to become one with it. I take some more hits. I?m feeling it now, and start having a full on argument with this glass of water. Jacobs takes some hits and finishes the bowl off, but never had anything crazy, so we pack another bowl, and take more hits. I?m not sure where, or when, but all of a sudden I?m tripping absolute applesauce.

This caught me off guard. It was like like looking around the room seeing only predictable room stuff, only to turn around and see a fissure in space time that I had no choose but to close. I guess it was hilarious or something, because I laughed so damn hard at this thing I fell on the floor, drooling profusely, and screaming at the top of my lungs ?it?s bill nye! It?s bill nye!?. In my mind we had fallen into bill nye?s show through the fissure and where now needing to shout about his presence, because he was god, and we needed to worship him. This was eternity, and all we did from now on was make sure everybody knew that bill nye was the fucking king of salvia.

After a couple minutes I came back to this dimension and ceased my screaming. I had absolutely no clue what in the salvia just happened. My friend was somewhat frightened seeing me loose my sense of reality like that. His trip only made it hard to recal exactly what had happed in the shed, and didn?t take him to another dimension. He wanted to try again, so we went inside his house and smoked more salvia.

We were in the bathroom blowing the smoke out his window, doing it one at a time to better recal the experience. He went first, and took two fat hits, lost his memory and decided to take two or three more. Tripping balls, he stumbled out of the bathroom to fidget with various object, and inquire as to who was in charge. I had no answer to this unusual question he continued asking. Not sure when he took his shoe off, but he did. When he came back down he had no idea how we left the bathroom, or of any of what we had just did the past few minutes. Jacob reported to have traveled to many other dimensions, and thanked me for providing such an incredible experience. Now I want some more for some reason.

Back in the bathroom, I don?t remember anything other than taking as many hits as I possibly could. Suddenly I was out of this reality even more so than the last time, watching the room we were in zoom out into a network of parallel dimensions. There was once again a fissure in space time, and bill nye instructed me telepathically to pull the tarp back over my dimension, cause I fucked it all up. I came back in the living room with no clue how I got there, and a vague memory of lying on a wall under strange gravity screening at something. Jacob assured me I was indeed screaming, but still foggy himself, didn?t remember how we actually got back to the living room. I had a pipe in my hands, and then I was in another room leaning on the wall with a sore throat. What a day, we had mutually concluded.

Salvia is something different, and I?m sure can provide powerful out of body experiences of infinitely varying nature. I advise you just go in guns a blazing, assuming absolutely nothing, and prepared for a breakthrough. Jacob says his was a breakthrough, and I?m really not sure about mine, but never look for anything less, or just take a different drug. This shit means business. Thank you.

I am typing this after posting this, regrettably, but I have no idea how the tittle wound up bill nyethe. It was meant to be just bill nye. Sorry.

substancecode_salvia
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_firsttime
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled
exptype_positive
exptype_difficult

Wow, fuck. Salvia is just too odd.

I think so too. It's my favorite place on the Internet. You check out the PD forum yet?

40x is the way to go. 10 just plays around and 20 tastes like more. 40x or nothing. Don't know if there is a stronger extract but last I got 40x.

What exactly is a breakthrough? I feel like my body changed shape, and can’t remember anything, but somehow I didn’t think I had a breakthrough, while Jacob was very convinced he did. Is 40X the way to breakthrough? Do I want to breakthrough? Or should I just wait a few years until I can get some dmt for a real breakthrough?

DMT and salvia are entirely different experiences/different breakthroughs. You ever read report of full-on salvia experiences? I haven't broken through on salvia before, but from everything I've read, you'll know if you do.

What exactly is a breakthrough? I feel like my body changed shape, and can?t remember anything, but somehow I didn?t think I had a breakthrough, while Jacob was very convinced he did. Is 40X the way to breakthrough? Do I want to breakthrough? Or should I just wait a few years until I can get some dmt for a real breakthrough?

Technically 40x will be exactly twice as strong as 20x, so you could simply put twice as much 20x in and achieve the same effects.

If you fell through a fissure in space and time to an eternity of thinking bill nye was god and you were on his show and had to shout about this, then you smoked more and he Bill NYE was back as god and asking you to pull a tarp back over your reality because you'd broken it, then I'd consider that a dead cert breakthrough, and I'd proceed with the utmost respect in going further! :)

That is a breakthrough, rest assured. It hardly happens to people when they pop to the corner store to get milk does it! :)

If the extract is real, but there isn’t any legal recourse with something like salvia, and most extracts aren’t what they say they are. Ideally a proportion like 40/20=2 is still accurate though. Some would have a real 20X, and a 30X labeled as 40X. What’s everybody’s favorite brand of salvia extract? I.e. the one you feel is the most bang for your buck. I’m never buying a $30 gram of fake purple sticky again, for sure. I guess I could just grow the sage in my backyard...

You could make an extract with alcohol. Isopropyl would be better than drinking alcohol though. About 3X as toxic. Definitely don’t drink more than half a shot. Soak ground salvia divinorum leaves in rubbing alcohol for an hour or so, and boil it down to a drinkable volume. Or you could let the remaining alcohol evaporate, and put the remaining powder under some ganj. Or smoke it like DMT perhaps... I’ve never tried, but it’s about time salvia extracts get their head in the game. Honestly, I don’t really want to do salvia again. It feelt like I had cold wires under my skin, and then got really trippy. Not the good triptamine trippy (mushrooms, and dmt), or even lysergamide trippy (acid, morning glory/lsa, ethlad), but like opioid trippy. Salvia is a hallucinogenic opioid, like Ketamine, or dextrophan (my favorite dissociative, cause I’ve never had Ketamine). If you want to trip on salvia, and have access to Ketamine, take the damn K. It’s gonna be sooooo much better, and the same kind of trip. The K-hole is a sensory deprivation tank. Be carful. Opioids are very addicting!!

Ketamine isn't an opioid at all. Salvia is technically because it acts primarily on the kappa opioid receptor but the kappa opioid receptor has little to nothing in common with the delta and mu opioid receptors that "real" opioids affect (ie, no euphoria, no physical addiction). The kappa opiate receptors seem to create a highly dissociative experience rather than a euphoric one. As far as I know DXM doesn't affect delta or mu opioid receptors either, I think it's primary an NMDA antagonist like ketamine, although structurally it is an opioid. All three are classified as dissociatives.

If the extract is real, but there isn?t any legal recourse with something like salvia, and most extracts aren?t what they say they are. Ideally a proportion like 40/20=2 is still accurate though. Some would have a real 20X, and a 30X labeled as 40X. What?s everybody?s favorite brand of salvia extract? I.e. the one you feel is the most bang for your buck. I?m never buying a $30 gram of fake purple sticky again, for sure. I guess I could just grow the sage in my backyard...

Exactly, so you would have as much reason to believe that twice as much of a 20x dose would be equivalent to the equivalent dose of 40x extract, as not.

Either way, if you smoke twice as much as you did, or try some 40x, then you can imagine how messed up that might be. The point is, you definitely broke through. Presumably if you smoke more then something very weird is going to happen on bill Nye's show!

ketamine is not an opioid. You are correct. I’m sorry for not double checking my “facts”. It’s primarily an agonist of NMDA receptors (whatever the fuck that is). Definitely seems like it should be though. Salvia is an opioid, by the medical definition, though definitely a weird, and less fun one.

Exactly, so you would have as much reason to believe that twice as much of a 20x dose would be equivalent to the equivalent dose of 40x extract, as not.

Either way, if you smoke twice as much as you did, or try some 40x, then you can imagine how messed up that might be. The point is, you definitely broke through. Presumably if you smoke more then something very weird is going to happen on bill Nye's show!

If that’s a salvia breakthrough, I miss watching bill nye in science class. Why’s he got to take it this far...