The Plan! - First Test Cycle...

Lowkii

Greenlighter
You're probably thinking why am I starting test so late? Well the reason is that I only managed to get my hands on some oil's this week. After this cycle is done I'm considering cursing on low dosage because it's pointless coming off when intending to go back on after couple months break imo.

Nanodrol/Msten - 4 WEEKS
TR3ST/Trestonlone - 4 or 5 WEEKS

Starting Week 5 Running 400MG TEST CYP /12 WK's.

Armidex 0.5 EOD

PCT: Clomid/Nolva

The original plan was to run Nanodrol and TR3ST for 8 Weeks. Take a 2 or 4 week break then jump on test, then cruise.

btw, i'm already two weeks in my oral cycle of nanodrol and tr3st. I can continue to run it for 8 weeks and have a break, or i can add-in the test... just looking for some opinions.

You're probably thinking why am I starting test so late? Well the reason is that I only managed to get my hands on some oil's this week. After this cycle is done I'm considering cursing on low dosage because it's pointless coming off when intending to go back on after couple months break imo.

Nanodrol/Msten - 4 WEEKS
TR3ST/Trestonlone - 4 or 5 WEEKS

Starting Week 5 Running 400MG TEST CYP /12 WK's.

Armidex 0.5 EOD

PCT: Clomid/Nolva

The original plan was to run Nanodrol and TR3ST for 8 Weeks. Take a 2 or 4 week break then jump on test, then cruise.

Just wondering why you're combining prohormone type drugs with test cypionate?

Why not just run some real d-bol or anadrol with your test if you want to run an oral with it? I'm not too familiar with nanodrol but trestolone seems like a pretty hepatoxic, side effect ridden nightmare for not that much in the way of benefit.

Is it just a case of it being all you can get a hold of? If so then it makes more sense, but if you're able to get real testosterone, can you not get other real steroids too?

I know superdrol used to be pretty popular but just never been a big fan if these prohormone/prosteroid type drugs myself....especially since many are far from cheap and seem like they have so many more side effects....

If you could get some type of blended trenbolone, I think a cycle of say 400mg testosterone cypionate and 200mg trenbolone blend would be way superior...Maybe a bit higher dose than many here would recommend......although (again just my opinion) I don't consider 600mg per week to be overly high a dose providing the user isn't an absolute beginner ...

Just wondering why you're combining prohormone type drugs with test cypionate?

Why not just run some real d-bol or anadrol with your test if you want to run an oral with it? I'm not too familiar with nanodrol but trestolone seems like a pretty hepatoxic, side effect ridden nightmare for not that much in the way of benefit.

Is it just a case of it being all you can get a hold of? If so then it makes more sense, but if you're able to get real testosterone, can you not get other real steroids too?

I know superdrol used to be pretty popular but just never been a big fan if these prohormone/prosteroid type drugs myself....especially since many are far from cheap and seem like they have so many more side effects....

If you could get some type of blended trenbolone, I think a cycle of say 400mg testosterone cypionate and 200mg trenbolone blend would be way superior...Maybe a bit higher dose than many here would recommend......although (again just my opinion) I don't consider 600mg per week to be overly high a dose providing the user isn't an absolute beginner ...

Yes, I have got real testosterone. Managed to get some this week, but the problem is that I'm already 2 weeks into my oral only cycle. That's why I was asking if it's ok to continue to run Msten and TR3ST for 4 weeks and then at week 5 add in Test C for 12 weeks. I'm already going to shut-down anyway, more then likely.

Yes, I have got real testosterone. Managed to get some this week, but the problem is that I'm already 2 weeks into my oral only cycle. That's why I was asking if it's ok to continue to run Msten and TR3ST for 4 weeks and then at week 5 add in Test C for 12 weeks. I'm already going to shut-down anyway, more then likely.

Yeah, I got that you had obtained some test...I was meaning, when you start the test, is there nothing else you can run it with other than those fairly toxic prohormone type drugs?

Adding test to the mix won't be any worse for you than running those drugs in the first place, and may even be better if it means you can take less of the hepatoxic stuff...

And Yeah, you're gonna be shut down regardless ...especially with the tr3st stuff which I believe is a 19-nor derivative and aromatises quite badly...

Yeah, I got that you had obtained some test...I was meaning, when you start the test, is there nothing else you can run it with other than those fairly toxic prohormone type drugs?

Adding test to the mix won't be any worse for you than running those drugs in the first place, and may even be better if it means you can take less of the hepatoxic stuff...

And Yeah, you're gonna be shut down regardless ...especially with the tr3st stuff which I believe is a 19-nor derivative and aromatises quite badly...

Yes, I have some TBOL. But I was going to drop the prohomones anyway at week 5 when I added in the Test C.

Yes, I have some TBOL. But I was going to drop the prohomones anyway at week 5 when I added in the Test C.

That sounds a good plan mate....

How have you found the TR3ST so far?

Edit....when you say Tbol you mean oral turinabol don't you? Just with there being so many of these prohormone with similar names...

It should be a good addition to the test..if you could have got some tren then even better....

IMO few things beat test and tren (maybe test and anadrol) but some would argue that test and tren is superior even to that

That sounds a good plan mate....

How have you found the TR3ST so far?

Edit....when you say Tbol you mean oral turinabol don't you? Just with there being so many of these prohormone with similar names...

It should be a good addition to the test..if you could have got some tren then even better....

IMO few things beat test and tren (maybe test and anadrol) but some would argue that test and tren is superior even to that

Tr3st has been fairly good, i've certainly noticed improvement in libido. And yes, turinabol is what i mean. thanks for your help.

Prohormones aren't going to be any more or less toxic than traditional AAS, it's compound specific and each has its place.

On that note, trestolone is generally low on toxicity as compared to traditional methyl steroids.

As for the ultimate combo...I won't get into that because it's obviously test/tren/anadrol for the win!

^ Ya, given that I seem to tolerate anadrol well without major side-effects, I can't wait to run that ultimate combo. Or something exotic like test, injextable anadrol and methyl tren. Do this while peaking for a powerlifting meet.

Of course not ALL prohormone are necessarily going to be highly hepatoxic but they do have an awful habit of being so..

Given that they are almost exclusively oral and most of the effective ones methylated (17alpha) they do tend to be pretty toxic.

If that's all you can get them fair enough but id always go for an injectable test any day.

I love anadrol though...the green Androlic that you get from Thailand are probably the most potent thing I've ever had..UGL stuff I've had has been hit and miss..

I'm liking this test suspension I've just got though...did shoulders and traps tonight and added 20kg to my military press which is unheard of really....admittedly that was for less reps but still.....wow.

Getting some cypionate tomorrow while my man has it in....stocking up while I can....

Yeah, kind of the point for selling in mainstream retails although they aren't even prohormones anymore and should really be called designer steroids.

Honestly glad a lot of them were developed since they fill a lot of gaps left by traditional AAS. Superdrol and maybe msten/alpha1 were really the only ones debatably heavy on liver toxicity but hell, mtren takes the cake on all of them old and new.

Obviously test should be a staple with any hormone run though

Yeah, kind of the point for selling in mainstream retails although they aren't even prohormones anymore and should really be called designer steroids.

Honestly glad a lot of them were developed since they fill a lot of gaps left by traditional AAS. Superdrol and maybe msten/alpha1 were really the only ones debatably heavy on liver toxicity but hell, mtren takes the cake on all of them old and new.

Obviously test should be a staple with any hormone run though

Yes designer steroid is a better description than prohormone....

But they're almost all 17-alpha-alkylated and therefore by their very chemical composition hard on the liver... Any drug (not just steroids) that is 17-alpha-alkylated in order to reduce first pass metabolism destruction is going to be very rough on a person's liver..

Yes designer steroid is a better description than prohormone....

But they're almost all 17-alpha-alkylated and therefore by their very chemical composition hard on the liver... Any drug (not just steroids) that is 17-alpha-alkylated in order to reduce first pass metabolism destruction is going to be very rough on a person's liver..

Obviously more than injects, I just think it's funny that people assign the toxic label to PHs when traditional orals are the same.

Got me thinking about some of the oral stacks I've run in the past now haha

Obviously more than injects, I just think it's funny that people assign the toxic label to PHs when traditional orals are the same.

Got me thinking about some of the oral stacks I've run in the past now haha

I good bit of debate is healthy for us man...

What I like about this forum though is that you can have a debate about a topic and people don't get all defensive and take it as some sort of personal attack like they do in other parts of Bluelight...

To the best of my knowledge, 17-aa oral drugs aren't necessarily gonna do your liver any damage if it's healthy in the first place, just put it under a fair bit if stress but running a 17-aa drug in huge doses year round Probably would be bad.

But yeah, most oral steroids are also 17-aa which is why people always say injectables are safer..

There are a few orals that aren't such as (IIRC) primobolan tabs and the old andriol (not to be condused with anadrol) rugby balls we used to get (testosterone undecanoate) but they pretty much didn't work...

The thing with the 17-aa designer steroids/pro-hormones is that some folk (for some reason) don't put them in the same liver-toxic bracket as things like anadrol just cos they're legal, bcut they are.. then they DO run them year round and that's where they get such a bad name for being hard in your liver....just the way people use them sometimes

People overestimate toxicity way to much. I know people in my gym that have run low dose dbol for years and are still alive. The entire point of your liver is to filter toxic chemicals etc.. I'd be more worried about the kidneys giving out much more before your liver will go

People overestimate toxicity way to much. I know people in my gym that have run low dose dbol for years and are still alive. The entire point of your liver is to filter toxic chemicals etc.. I'd be more worried about the kidneys giving out much more before your liver will go

And that's the key.

If they ran high dose fluoxymesterone, methyltestosterone and oxymethalone for years I doubt they'd think it was overestimated

I'd actually put money on people lasting on anadrol over anything else. An old timer friend of mine who is now mid 40's ran anadrol at 100-150mg a day for almost two years with almost no breaks but it's the least heptatotoxic out of the liturature I've seen.

Moral of the story though - don't be an idiot. Really no need to go over 4-6 weeks on oral surgery IMO but just keep the runs short or conservative