• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Online no prescription pharmacies. Safe, dangerous, or waste of money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sraspaz

Greenlighter
I moved to the UK from the states. After an injury in the service i was put on some pretty strong pain killers (oxy 10/325) for years. I have now moved to the UK to finish a degree and they just don't seem to have anything that is effectively controlling my pain. I'm so desperate i have been looking up online no prescription pharmacies but worry about being scammed. Any advice? I am in between a rock and a hard place.

I think your post might go against the rule of trying to find a source....
I'm really sorry for your situation, I hope someone will be able to give you some advice regarding your situation.
What I can tell you about online no prescription pharmacies is that some will scam you, as in no product will be sent, some will send a counterfeit, some will take money from your card after your purchase... And they will ship from another country, so there is a possibility that customs might seize the package.

If you do use them, do not use a signed for shipping method, if they give you a tracking number, do not constantly check it as that's major flag for postal police, do not pay with a method that is traceable back to you, and have a test kit to verify you actually have what you paid for.

Your best bet is to find a private doctor rather than gamble with your health and money on those kind of sites. Some medicines that are widely used in the USA (such as alprazolam) are not available on the NHS but independent physicians will still prescribe them if there is a clinical need. It may be quite expensive but it is your best bet to get the same medicine that you found beneficial at home.

It's not my intention to fish for sources. If one dropped from heaven I wouldn't complain, because the pain i've been feeling makes no infant around me safe from a punching.It is simply my intention to clarify. I have never attempted to buy prescription meds online before and have no idea if it a smart move. I have no problem buying a testing kit, but that makes the assumption that they send my product at all. I bought my gear online for a long time and rarely had trouble with that so I assumed buying meds might be the same, but every site seems seedy and spoken in broken and grammatically incorrect english.

It's not my intention to fish for sources. If one dropped from heaven I wouldn't complain, because the pain i've been feeling makes no infant around me safe from a punching.It is simply my intention to clarify. I have never attempted to buy prescription meds online before and have no idea if it a smart move. I have no problem buying a testing kit, but that makes the assumption that they send my product at all. I bought my gear online for a long time and rarely had trouble with that so I assumed buying meds might be the same, but every site seems seedy and spoken in broken and grammatically incorrect english.

There are some online "no prescription needed" pharmacies, sometimes known as IOPs, that are legit and do sell certain drugs freely, however they usually sell nothing more controlled than benzos. If an IOP is advertising that they sell shit like oxycodone, morphine or fent patches, 99.99% of the time it's a scam. The strongest opiate you are likely to come across on an IOP is dihydrocodeine or tramadol. For anything stronger you'll need to go to the DNM

There are online pharmacy review boards if you google around, you can check to see what's legit and what isn't, but honestly you're best finding a private Dr and explaining the situation or taking a tolerance break so a weaker med like cocodamol, tramadol or dihydrocodeine will work. You can also buy cocodamol OTC in a pharmacy and CWE it to extract the codeine, a higher dose might help. What are you currently taking?

Has anyone even bothered to read my post?

'The British Pain Society'

See a private doctor and get a prescription if the NHS cannot help you. Yes they can be expensive but that is an occupational hazard of deciding to travel before you have organised effective continuing care from any chronic health problems you were being treated for before leaving home.

The MOD here is surely right, a pain clinic is by far the safest method of procuring the painkillers you need.

Online no script pharmacies and drug dealers are nowhere near as reliable, as they would introduce doubts about what substance it is that you are getting, if dosage promised is accurate and constant, and if using a loose powder instead of pills it is less practical and way more likely to lead to constantly increasing dosages and addiction.

There are some online "no prescription needed" pharmacies, sometimes known as IOPs, that are legit and do sell certain drugs freely, however they usually sell nothing more controlled than benzos. If an IOP is advertising that they sell shit like oxycodone, morphine or fent patches, 99.99% of the time it's a scam. The strongest opiate you are likely to come across on an IOP is dihydrocodeine or tramadol. For anything stronger you'll need to go to the DNM

There are online pharmacy review boards if you google around, you can check to see what's legit and what isn't, but honestly you're best finding a private Dr and explaining the situation or taking a tolerance break so a weaker med like cocodamol, tramadol or dihydrocodeine will work. You can also buy cocodamol OTC in a pharmacy and CWE it to extract the codeine, a higher dose might help. What are you currently taking?

I used one of those online pharmacies when I was trying to get Propecia. I don't think they're 'no prescription needed' - You have an online 'consultation' with a genuine doctor who can issue a prescription, but of course he has no way of verifying what you say is true, so I guess people abuse it to get other stuff. But it's all legit.
The downside is you have to pay through the nose for the consultation and meds

I'd avoid the dodgy online un-approved pharamcies from overseas because you have no way of knowing if what they are selling you is real or fake

I am currently taking Oramorph and 1 30/500 codeiene every 4-6 hours.

Last edited:
I didn't even know you guys had private doctors haha. Guess I should have done some research. I though medical care was all NHS based.

I didn't even know you guys had private doctors haha. Guess I should have done some research. I though medical care was all NHS based.

It is but we have private doctors as well...

The obvious difference is the NHS is free and private doctors aren't.. while they are a bit more lenient (sometimes) they still aren't going to just give a person strong opiates with no medical need...or if they did then they wouldn't last very long..

It is but we have private doctors as well...

The obvious difference is the NHS is free and private doctors aren't.. while they are a bit more lenient (sometimes) they still aren't going to just give a person strong opiates with no medical need...or if they did then they wouldn't last very long..

well, nothing's free, somebody's paying for it all

as a frontline employee, I'm interested to hear what your take on the whole NHS debate is. Is it realy 'collapsing'/bankrupt like we're told on a daily basis? Do you blame Labour, Tories, a growing population, mismanagement and waste? Should it be privatised?

well, nothing's free, somebody's paying for it all

as a frontline employee, I'm interested to hear what your take on the whole NHS debate is. Is it realy 'collapsing'/bankrupt like we're told on a daily basis? Do you blame Labour, Tories, a growing population, mismanagement and waste? Should it be privatised?

It's "free at the point of contact"...that's the principle that the NHS is founded on...if course it's paid for by taxes but it's the principle that you don't pay to use it that I mean.

It's not falling apart, it's just massively overstretched and underfunded...a shortage or doctors, nurses, paramedics etc. meaning the ones who are there have to work longer and harder to keep things going...it's hard to blame labour since they poured money into the NHS but certainly Tory cuts haven't helped...

As for waste, a lot is done to minimise that such as giving trusts foundation status and letting them manage their own funds....which in theory anyway cuts down on waste..

A big thing with the ambulance service though is trying to educate people on when they should and shouldn't use it..a broken toenail isn't an emergency..

A person should only really call 999 if they absolutely need hospital treatment right now, are too incapacitated to find another way of getting there and might need life saving treatment before they do.

Otherwise get a fucking taxi.

I'll fuckin tell ya what's wrong with the NHS.
It's not the frontline staff such as paramedics, doctors, nurses et al, it's fuckin GPs and GP receptionists that take the piss...

My daughter was in a car crash Friday night. Although shaken up, she thought she was ok.

However, Saturday morning, she had a dark bruise all around her neck and various aches and pains. She went to A&E. Five hours later, she had an x-ray to confirm that there were no broken bones. She was sent home and instructed to see her GP if the pains persisted as there was a possibility of tissue damage.

Today, after trying all day to get an emergency appointment see a GP, she finally, at 5pm, got a call from the triage nurse at our local doctors, telling her to come and pick up a prescription (which had been written without even seeing her).

I went with her to pick up the script (and to see if it was any good ;) ). Fuckin 8/500 co-codamols! My initial advice was to fuck the script off and just buy them OTC. But I'm guessing if she doesn't cash in the script, it may go against her in the event of a subsequent claim?

Anyone know the score?

Last edited:
I'll fuckin tell ya what's wrong with the NHS.
It's not the frontline staff such as paramedics, doctors, nurses et al, it's fuckin GPs and fuckin GP receptionists.

My daughter was in a car crash Friday night. Although shaken up, she thought she was ok.

However, Saturday morning, she had a dark bruise all around her neck and various aches and pains. She went to A&E. Five hours later, she had an x-ray to confirm there were no broken bones. She was sent home and instructed to see her GP if the pains persisted as there was possible tissue damage.

Today, after trying all day to see a doctor, she finally, at 5pm, she got a call from the triage nurse at our local doctors, telling her to come and pick up a prescription (which had been written without seeing her).

I went with her to pick up the script (and to see if it was any good ;) ). Fuckin 8/500 co-codamols! My initial advise was to fuck the script off and just buy them OTC. But I'm guessing is she doesn't cash in the script, it may go against her if there's a subsequent claim?

Anyone know the score?

They won't know if she has cashed the script in it not ..the insurance company I mean.

The doctors could theoretically find out but it would take a lot of work which they 99.999% certainly wouldn't bother with....think about it, how would they know if it's been cashed or not? There's no automatic way of recording it. When the doctors issue a script they arent told if the patient has cashed it or not... it would involve them physically asking the pharmacy and then them going through their records to find out...and how would they know which pharmacy to ask? They can't ask all of them.

And even if for arguments sake they DID find out she hadn't cashed it...how do they know she didn't just decide to save the 8 pound odd and just buy the same meds OTC?

Don't get me started on GPs receptionists though, if it's not them acting like fucking Hitler's as to whether you get an appointment or not, it's them fucking up your prescription or appointment and when you query it they just shrug their shoulders as if to say "So? Who gives a fuck? What do you want me to do about it? Just fuck off and don't bother me"

Drives me fucking NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus disagree about the frontline staff bit...paramedics are all arseholes....except for me :)

They won't know if she has cashed the script in it not ..the insurance company I mean.

The doctors could theoretically find out but it would take a lot of work which they 99.999% certainly wouldn't bother with....think about it, how would they know if it's been cashed or not? There's no automatic way of recording it. When the doctors issue a script they arent told if the patient has cashed it or not... it would involve them physically asking the pharmacy and then them going through their records to find out...and how would they know which pharmacy to ask? They can't ask all of them.

And even if for arguments sake they DID find out she hadn't cashed it...how do they know she didn't just decide to save the 8 pound odd and just buy the same meds OTC?

Don't get me started on GPs receptionists though, if it's not them acting like fucking Hitler's as to whether you get an appointment or not, it's them fucking up your prescription or appointment and when you query it they just shrug their shoulders as if to say "So? Who gives a fuck? What do you want me to do about it? Just fuck off and don't bother me"

Drives me fucking NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus disagree about the frontline staff bit...paramedics are all arseholes....except for me :)

Nice one pal, cheers!

Yeh, don't get me started on GP receptionists - they're even worse than HR departments...

yeah NHS GPs can be so hit-and-miss. Many are terrible, a few are good. Used to have a totally batshit old Trinidadian GP - he ended up getting struck off the register but I don't know what for

my surgery only opens 8-5 weekdays. Useless if you work normal working hours, so you have to take time off just for a 10 minute appointment. Usually have to book weeks in advance if you want to see the GP of your choice. The doctors are so rushed and overstretched now that it rarely feels like they take time to listen to you properly

sorry if this is Un-PC but I think mass immigration and popuation growth have a lot to do with it. As is the NHS's vulnerability to be scammed left, right and centre

I would only call an ambulance in an emergency though - ring 111 first!

My GP surgery's great with long opening hours, weekend appointments, choice of 10+ GPs, all booked online. If I'm in need of an urgent appt, I usually just check about 6am and a few cancelled appointments come online. I never speak to reception.

I moved to the UK from the states. After an injury in the service i was put on some pretty strong pain killers (oxy 10/325) for years. I have now moved to the UK to finish a degree and they just don't seem to have anything that is effectively controlling my pain. I'm so desperate i have been looking up online no prescription pharmacies but worry about being scammed. Any advice? I am in between a rock and a hard place.

Hey brother, sorry to hear about your troubles! If you were here in the US I could put you in touch with my doctor, but unfortunately you aren?t! I?d look into what a couple of the others have said before. Good luck with everything brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.