Pakistani Sustanon

Backfromthebrink

Bluelighter
Any of you older guys will remember the Paki Sustanon that flooded the UK and US market in the 90s..

After 9/11 stuff from Pakistan became harder to get hold of (probably something to do with increased scrutiny of anything coming out of that country due to the terrorist threat).

All the Sustanon I saw after that was mainly the Nile Sustanon from Egypt, but even that dried up (the real stuff anyway).

I've just come across this stuff and its had excellent reviews from friends who have bought it..I've just bought 10 to try it and if it's shit then only 25 quid lost..

What do you guys think? (especially guys who remember the original stuff).

image hosting temporary

I've heard a lot about there from the dinosaurs on boards :p I'd like to have tried some pharma sust or omnas.

I've heard a lot about there from the dinosaurs on boards :p I'd like to have tried some pharma sust or omnas.

I think this might be pharma actually but these days you can never say with certainty...if it is counterfeit then it appears to be correctly dosed....and rhey certainly have gone to a lot of trouble with the silk screened batch and expiry dates on each amp and the box printing.....more trouble than counterfeits usually bother with..

I tried polish Omnadren several times but never found it any better than Sustanon.. it was cheap though.

I think this might be pharma actually but these days you can never say with certainty...if it is counterfeit then it appears to be correctly dosed....and rhey certainly have gone to a lot of trouble with the silk screened batch and expiry dates on each amp and the box printing.....more trouble than counterfeits usually bother with..

I tried polish Omnadren several times but never found it any better than Sustanon.. it was cheap though.

Always found it great, with no issues, back in the day, was told it was so cheap to produce that counterfeit was pointless, but that was a while ago..

Always found it great, with no issues, back in the day, was told it was so cheap to produce that counterfeit was pointless, but that was a while ago..
The Nile Sustanon used to go for 40 pence a shot in Egypt...a friend once brought back 6000 of them... not sure how he got that through customs but this was pre 9/11