• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Anyone want to help contribute lyrics or ideas to my musical project?

nuttynutskin

Bluelighter
I'm trying to get a black metal project off the ground and am looking for possible lyrical contribution from anyone interested or even just some ideas for lyrics. Basic themes would be darkness, misanthropy, nihilism, nature, suffering... That sort of stuff. Nothing overtly religious and definitely nothing political. Music is coming along, but lyrically I'm at a loss. I used to write lyrics for my old project but that was a long time ago and I'm currently kind of uninspired. Anyways, you guys have any ideas or would any of you like to collaborate? You won't get any money but if my shit comes together you'll get some free music and recognition.

I have been quite busy. However I think this is a great idea and I hope some people contribute!

If I ever write something that I want to share I'll post it here.

Glad to hear you like black metal!

Thanks! What black metal bands do you like? Either way I would like to expand on this and say anyone who has had issues with mental health and/or substance issues should be feel free to comment on this. I don't want to merely steal anyone's ideas but at the same time if you would rather be anonymous that's completely fine. Either way, you probably won't get anything monetary out of it i don't think, but I will at the very least give you another avenue to vent I guess.

are you the singer?

I want to start a band myself. probably more thrashy-rockish-electro-jazzy-soul-bluesy-funkish with a minor element of space-rock-trip-hop.

i would be more than happy to help out if i can - if i come up with anything ill post it here.

Music is coming along, but lyrically I'm at a loss. I used to write lyrics for my old project but that was a long time ago and I'm currently kind of uninspired. Anyways, you guys have any ideas or would any of you like to collaborate?

may i suggest you find writings, authors you dig and use the cut up technique popularized by burroughs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cut-up_technique

glhf

yo nutty you ever think of applying for a mod position? perhaps one of the music forums or aren't you into healthy living or PED's?

i just bring it up cause id love to see you get a new moniker. (no offense)

yo nutty you ever think of applying for a mod position? perhaps one of the music forums or aren't you into healthy living or PED's?

i just bring it up cause id love to see you get a new moniker. (no offense)

I would but I honestly wouldn't rely on myself enough to be a good mod. I can be good for a while then I tend to disappear for days on end. I'll get back to this tomorrow tho.

are you the singer?

I want to start a band myself. probably more thrashy-rockish-electro-jazzy-soul-bluesy-funkish with a minor element of space-rock-trip-hop.

i would be more than happy to help out if i can - if i come up with anything ill post it here.

I'm pretty much working on being a one man band, but if you have any contributions or want to exchange ideas feel free.