• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Morphine sulphate 30 mg

So i got hold of some 100mg ones aswell. If i have a couple and a dig would that be risky for od. 900mg of pre gabs aswell
You want to start off small with your doses, use proper and hygienic gear and technique. Jury is still out on the mixing of gabapentin or pregaba with opiates. While it may be safe in low therapeutic doses, it?s better to play it safe

I find pre gabs seem too enhance any other buzz I have off crack or gear. They are a wonder drug!! Ha

You would need 2ml
pf water to dissolve 100mg morphine, and 3ml to get the most out of a 100mg mscontin/generic (a 3ml
syringe works, 5 better or something)

If your worried about OD'ing, please don't mix 900mg Pregabalin, and use an equinalgesic chart(like BL's, or mine) or calculator, and use a little less than that, and check proper technique

Actually, find the study that I mentioned, that Backfromthebrink knew about

Then post it, and do something, like SAFELY enjoying / trying your morphine

Unfortunately I don?t think you will get much out of morphine if your tolerance is high.

Firstly, they are poorly so liable in water and that makes it hard to shoot (I?m not familiar with the brand of pills so I?m ignoring that aspect)

Second, the histamine rush if you were to shoot enough to get hogh would be extremely unpleasant.

Morphine BIoavailability is not high enough by another route if your tolerance is high.

If you are on 90 mg methadone, don?t bother. Sell them and buy Dope